Youngest Mikaelson Sibling •...

By Multi-Fandom-Inc

"That's where you're wrong little brother. Someone sitting in this very room happens to have shared a bathroo... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SEQUEL

Final Note

631 8 0
By Multi-Fandom-Inc

My final note for this book:

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING/VOTING/SHARING!!!

I appreciate and love all of you from the bottom of my head! Writing is something that I love to do, and hope to continue to do for a very long time!

SEQUEL: The sequel is up and called "The Mikaelson Bond" and it is in the process of being written, and some chapters are published already.

So go check it out, and feel free to follow me and check out my other books. I'm apart of quite a few fandoms.

So thank you all for riding this wonderful roller coaster with me as I wrote this book!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 890 35
𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Two people who were called an abomination cross...
593K 11.8K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
31.8K 781 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...
194K 7.5K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...