I'm THAT Tomlinson Twin (One...

By gemlikedye

Louis has always liked my sister Celeste better than me, but I never understood why. I'm fed up with all of t... More

I'm THAT Tomlinson Twin
Ch. 1: I'm Drew
Ch. 3 Dropping out of School
Ch. 4 "I'm Coming With You."
Ch. 5: Music Class Win
Ch. 6: Leaving
Ch. 7: Meeting the Queen
Ch. 8: Spending Some Time....
Ch 9: White
Ch.10: What I Like About You
Ch. 11: First Interview
Ch. 12: I Don't Need To Be 'Talked' To.
Ch. 13: Cousin
Ch. 14: The Less You See
Ch. 15: Welcome
Ch. 16: Karaoke night
Ch 17: Let's Be
Ch. 18: Jack and Jill, awh!
Honestly...
Again...

Ch. 2 Making New Friends

5.7K 174 44
By gemlikedye

*Drew's POV*

I woke up on something sort of hard, but comfortable. I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing Ashton's sleeping face. I fell asleep on his chest. I looked around and saw everyone still sleeping. Ashton had his arm wrapped around me, so I unwrapped his arm from my stomach and got up. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

5:00 am.

Why? Why is it so early?!? Well, can't go back to sleep now. I walked around the basement quietly, avoiding my sleeping friends. I walked into the bathroom and changed into some Nike shorts and a t-shirt. I walked out and put my sneakers on. Then, I walked up the stairs leading outside quietly, seeing as its 5 in the morning and everyone is asleep. The sun was just rising, it looked beautiful. I walked out to the little beach, you could say, where the bonfire setting was. I sat on one of the logs that was set up, looking at the water.

"What are you doing out here this early?" A voice said, sitting beside me. I jumped, screaming. I looked at who was sitting next to me,

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin don't do that!" I yelled, smacking his arm.

"Sorry, I had to! It was perfect! You're face was priceless, Drew!" He said, laughing. I glared at him.

"Really, why are you out here?" He asked again.

"Why are you awake? It's like, 5:30 in the morning." I said.

"I could ask you the same thing, An." He said.

"First off, don't ever call me that again. And, Ash, I just- needed to come out here and think, okay?" I told him.

"Well, I woke up when you did. I felt yo move around in my arms and I woke up. I kind of just watched what you were doing and followed you out here." He said, staring out at the water.

"Cause that's not creepy." I said. I looked at the sunrise and sighed," the sunrise is so beautiful."

"So are you." He said, looking at me.

"You did NOT just pull that one." I said, laughing.

"I did." He said, laughing with me.

"You know, I just met you yesterday and we laugh and joke around like best friends. You're special." I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ashton asked.

"I mean, I never trust anyone this easily. I never have, ever since Louis kind of started treating me like I'm invisible..." I said, looking down at my lap.

"Oh, I thought I was special." He whined.

I laughed," You are special in so many ways, Ashton." I said. He nudged me, laughing.

"See, we act like best friends. It's unnatural for me to feel close to someone so fast." I said.

"Well, are we best friends, then?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Do you want to be best friends?" I asked.

"Well Yeah. You're an amazing person with a great personality and a great talent." He said.

"Well then I guess we're best friends." I smiled.

"Drew? Ashton?" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Jack walking towards us.

"What are you guys doing out here at like 7 in the morning?" He asked.

"It's 7?" I asked, and Jack nodded."we've been out here two hours." I laughed, leaning into Ashton.

"Yeah, I guess we have." He chuckled.

"Let's go back inside." Jack said, and we all went inside.

"Hey, Drew. I've been getting nonstop texts from Luke, Calum and Mikey. They're all wondering where the hell I went, and where I am. Wanna meet up with them at a cafe or something?" Ash asked me.

"Uh, yeah. Can you tell them to meet at Cindy's Cafe at nine?" I said.

"Yeah." He said, typing away at his phone.

"Jax, is it cool if I take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." He said. I nodded and walked to get clothes and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and used Mrs. Camille's hair dryer. My hair is naturally straight, so I don't have to to anything to it. I got dressed and went downstairs to meet up with Ashton and Jax. They were both talking about something.

"Hey, did Sam, Ryder, and Bobbi leave?" I asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Ash, we should get going. The cafe is about a ten minute walk from here." I said, and he nodded.

"Jax, we're going to meet up with Luke Michael and Calum. I'll be back later, okay?" I said.

"Okay."

Ashton and I walked to the cafe and made small talk. We walked into the cafe about 10 minutes to nine, the guys weren't here yet. I walked up to the counter and got Ash and I drinks and we sat down to wait at a table in the back.

"Wait, so what happened?" Ashton asked, laughing.

"So Jax and Bobbi fell into the lake cause Sam and Ryder pushed their canoe over. It was hilarious! They literally had to swim out with the canoe which was not an easy job, meanwhile Sam, Ryder, and I were just sitting on the sand laughing our arses off!" I laughed, then heard the bell on the front door open. Luke, Calum and Michael walked in, looking for where Ashton was. Ash got out of his seat and walked over to them, leading them to me.

"Ash, where were you?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, we were worried!" Calum said.

Luke sat across from me, while Michael got a chair and Calum sat next to Luke. Ashton was sitting next to me. We were sitting in a booth.

"I was with Drew. We went to her friend's house and ended up falling asleep. Sorry, I didn't think you needed to know." Ashton said sarcastically.

"Well, we were worried, you just ran off, we didn't know what happened, right?" Calum said and Michael agreed. Luke was just staring at me. "Luke? Luke.." Calum said, waving a hand in front of Luke's face.

"Luke!" I said, snapping him out of his daydream.

"What? No. Uh-12." He said, making us laugh.

"Well, since you guys don't know me, I'm Drew." I said, introducing myself.

"Luke." Luke said, waving.

"Calum."

"Ok, well these two are just saying their names, I'll make an actual sentence. My name's Michael." Michael said.

"Trust me, I know who you guys are. You're amazing." I said.

"She's a fan." Ash said, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"So, what was going on at the Tomlinson house that you needed saving from?" Ashton asked the boys. What?

"What are you talking about?" I said looking at the guys.

"Ugh, Celeste was at your house and she was hanging all over Luke." Michael said.

"She was acting like a slut." Luke said, shivering.

"And she brought her friend Bridget over and she was doing the same thing with Calum." Michael said.

"Yeah, we needed to get out of there." Calum said.

"That's what she's like..." I trailed off. "Why were you guys over at my house?" I asked.

"We slept there. But not tonight. Tonight we are sleeping in our tour bus. The driver is bring the bus to us, we can just use some empty space to park it or something." Michael said.

"I might have a place." I told them. I pulled my phone out and sent Jack a text.

'To: Jax

Hey, could 5SOS park their tour bus in the field?'

A few seconds later he replied.

'From: Jax

Sure. Mum said it was fine.'

"You guys can park by my friend's house." I said.

"Really? Thanks!" Calum said.

"You guys are touring again? My broth- Louis. Louis is supposed to be home for like a month before they have anything." I said.

"Yeah, we're playing some shows around the UK." Ashton said."Hey..... I have an idea."

"What?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later. I need to talk to some people first.." He trailed off smirking.

"That smirk tells me that this could be good or bad... I honestly don't know what to root for." I said. We all sat at the cafe talking and getting to know each other.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-

Well, that's it for now.

Guys, I'm meeting Emblem3

I repeat, IM MEETING EMBLEM3!!!

Anyways, TIL next time....

- Dye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 1 1
Louis is his soulmate. Or at least Harry thinks he is. Louis feels the same as Louis. But there are a lot of people named Louis in the world and this...
106K 1.6K 15
Every girls dream is to meet One Direction, right? Well not me. My name is Celeste Rose Edwards, I was like any normal 19 year old, expect for the f...
335K 6.1K 45
Claudia Malik is- you guessed it- THE Zayn Malik of One Direction's little sister. When he left for the X-Factor, he completely abandoned his family...
32.1K 552 19
its 2010, One Direction has just become a band... But there's a sixth member? And it's a girl? Louis Tomlinson has been best friends with Maddi Ellio...