Human (COMPLETED)

By EDGYETH

{Humans need to start treating humans like humans} More

<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
Character Analysis #1
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
<14>
<15>
<16>
<17>
<18>
Note

<13>

11 2 0
By EDGYETH

Outgoing FaceTime with
Ethan Dolan

"Hey. It's been a while." Ethan's smile lit up my entire screen. He could always put me in a good mood.

"Indeed it has. Listen.."

"I know. I've already read the messages. Why'd you block him?" Ethan was always one step ahead of anything I did. Something I admired deeply.

"I didn't need him blowing up my dms. When I say I want to think it means I want to think."

"What did you call me about?" His grim was mischievous, like he knew something I didn't.

"I'm not completely sure. I just missed you I guess."

"I think I know why you called." Hi quickly put the phone down only for it to be picked up and I was looking his twin in the face. I slammed my finger down on the end button and quickly blocked his number too before Grayson could call me again.

"I can't do a damn thing without him interfering."

cass🌸 @Cassia_Eve
Back off you two faced, lying, ho ass bitch.

I knew saying something like that wasn't right but sometimes people just don't understand unless you spell it out for them.

Ethan Dolan @ethandolan
Acting immature isn't the way to mend a relationship.
|
cass🌸 @Cassia_Eve
Selling me out isn't either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 99.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...