A Little Unsteady (Dylan O'Br...

By TheScientist_X8

All David wants is to fit in. Instead he is bullied almost every day at school. With him, he carries the weig... More

Prologue
From The Beginning

A Little Unsteady (Dylan O'Brien fan fiction)

160 1 0
By TheScientist_X8

It was a bad idea, but genius at the same time. I can still feel the laughter escape my damp lips as the three of us push the junk yard cars up the street. I wish I had more time. Crave the time with my brother and my best friend more than anything. The accident, or whatever you want to call it, it was my fault. And I can't take that one giant mistake back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
489K 11.2K 60
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...