The Girl With Hearts ( GxG )

1LovelyUnknown1

This is the story of how Sheena is a shy nerdy girl who live in California. Sheena has 2 bestfriends until fu... Еще

Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: Starter Of The Day In School
Chapter 3: Lunch Time
Chapter 4: Oh My
Chapter 5: Love Makeups
Chapter 6: Crave
Chapter 8: It's Official
Chapter 9: Beach Time!
Chapter 10: BestFriends Moment
Chapter 11: 2 Days Later
Chapter 12: Prom Day
Chapter 13: This Got To Be A Dream
Chapter 14: Life Flashed
Chapter 15: "faggot"
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: Relieved
Chapter 18: Bathroom Secret
Chapter 20: Today Is The Day {End}
Author Update.

Chapter 19: Family Specialities

36 1 0
1LovelyUnknown1

Alexandra P.O.V

I'm so happy we driving to get a tattoo right now. Sheena is scared of tattoos which I thought she would say no to the concept but she didn't. I grabbed her hand as I drive with my other hand there.

"hey love, how far is the tattoo place?" sheena says looking out the window.

"probably an hour there, it's ok I have extra money to spare for drinks on the road" I say looking at where I'm driving.

"ok thank you" she says smiling at me and kisses my cheek.

I smiled back at her and look back at the road, "you're welcome".

"do you guys ever get tired of each other?" says Jake snuggling against Anabelle.

"why?" says Anabelle.

"try getting over something you addicted to" says Alexandra.

"You can't when you are addicted to something" says Jake.

"there's your answer because you ask the dumbest question ever" says Alexandra laughing as she pulled us over to a drive thru to buy us something to drink.

Sheena and Anabelle laugh along with me.

After we got our drinks. We head back on the road to the tattoo place.

"why can't the place be near our home?" says Sheena.

"well there is one near our home but I decided to take the long rout there" I say looking at her and back at the road.

"You dork, then why go this way?" says Sheena looking confused at me as she takes a sip of her drink.

"so I can spend more time with the both of you before going back home" I say smiling.

"awe ok, not complaining at all" says Sheena.

"but you just did" says Jake looking at Sheena from the back seat. Sheena reach back and hit him gently.

"shut up" she says laughing causing the rest of us to laugh with her.

The Jeep got quiet for a couple of minutes before I started to pull us over to the small building parking lot that is next to a dollar store. I turned off the engine and say, "we're here". We all got out of the Jeep and I walk by Sheena side wrapping my arm around her waist. Jake holding his girl hand as we all walk inside the building. Alexandra went to the counter and ask for 1 tattoos for the both of us and buy for it.

"ok so who is first?" the guy said putting on his gloves and getting ready.

"me, I'll get it done early" Sheena said with a lot of confident as she sit on the laid back chair pulling up my sleeves on the left side for him. My brave baby. I sat and watch her. Before it even start she close her eyes.

"ahh waiitttt" Sheena yelps, peeking at what he doing.

"babe he didn't even started yet" I say giggling at how goofy she is.

"oh, never mind then. Continue" she says smiling as she takes a deep breathe in and out. The guy started to begin on the tattoo. I turned my head and saw Jake already done with his. Anabelle is getting hers done right now.

When Sheena was done, Anabelle was done. Now it's my turn. I admit I'm very nervous about getting a tattoo but if my baby do it then I am going to do it. I stand up from the chair and was about to walk over there but before I can Sheena grabbed my hand and said "take deep breathes when it happens" smiling at me as she lets go of my hand. I smiled at her and nods as I start to walk to the laid back chair, lifting up my right sleeve.

I close my eyes taking a deep breathe and hum a song I love while he does the tattoo. It didn't took that long since I didn't paused him. I opened my eyes and saw Sheena smiling at me giving me a thumbs up saying good job.

"Thank you" I say to him who was giving me the tattoo.

"No problem, if anything bad happens call here and we will try to help or fix it" he says walking over to the cabinet and bringing us back lotion. "before you go, dont forget to put that lotion on top of it so the tattoo won't mess up".

"ok thank you very much" Sheena says holding the lotion bottle for us to bring home.

"you're welcome have a good day" he says before turning around and working on what he was doing before we come here.

I hold onto Sheena's free hand smiling as we all leave the shop. It was quiet, like the relaxing quiet till we started to enter the Jeep.

"do you think our parents would get mad at me getting it?" Jake says a little worried.

"nah, she knows because I asked her about it so I'm sure she is fine with you having one" Sheena says looking back at Jake who have entered the Jeep with his girl.

She leaned towards my ear and whisper, "thank you for everything baby, you complete me soo much" smiling at me with blush forming on her cheek.

"you're welcome anything for you sweetheart and also you complete me to. Without you I probably won't be as brave as I am now. You give me the strength and another reason to live" I say smiling at her as she blush even harder from what I said, while I begin to start the engine and drive us home.
______________________________

Sheena P.O.V

When we got home I started to notice that Alexandra hands are sweating as she pulled us over in the drive way. Before we went to get tattoos, she said in the morning she went somewhere and it was important which was why she couldn't call. Hopefully it's not bad news for her. I don't want anything to happen to my baby.

We all got out of the Jeep and was about to go inside. Christina and Gabriel was waving at us beside our car and walk towards Alexandra. I turned around and I saw Alexandra whispering to Chrisitina, and Gabriel right next to her with Jake and Anabelle. as they stop in track. I gave them a confused look and Alexandra stare at me and says, "go inside my love, we will be there in a second".

"ok baby, cya then" I smile at them and turn back around opening the door. I went inside and close the door but didn't lock it for the rest of them to get inside.

"hi honey, how was it?" says mom preparing something for dinner in the kitchen. Dad turn around and look at me.

"and where is Jake and Christian?" says dad. Someone is sitting on the couch next to him so I sit on the other side. It was Ariana smiling at me.

"they are outside with Gabriel and Christina and Alexandra. She is talking to them about something" I say looking at mom and dad.

"well, since everyone is here why not have a family dinner and movie together" says mom washing her hands in the sink.

"awesome, I'll let them know" I say watching the TV with my dad and Ariana.

"it must be important since almost everyone is out there" says Ariana staring at me then back to watching the TV.

"yeah, that's what I think" I say. When I was done saying that, the door start to open reveling Jake, Christina, Anabelle, and Gabriel walking in.

"hey guys, are you ok with having a dinner and watching a movie with us as a family?" I say turning away from the TV and staring at their direction.

"Yeah, we don't mind" says Christina. I notice that Alexandra not walking inside as the door shut behind Anabelle. I wonder what she up to.

"where's Alexandra? She left?" I say to everyone with a pouty face.

"ohhhhh. Nope, she went to get something from the trunk" says Jake walking in the living room holding Anabelle hand and sitting on the other couch with her.

"ok" I say towards Jake. I have to say, I'm very curious now about what Alexandra planning. Maybe I should worried as much about it.

"pick a movie that you all would like to watch on the shelf next to the TV" she says, cutting the veggies up.

Ariana walk towards the shelf and search for a good movie. "hmm, scary? or funny movie?" she says turning her head to us.

"funny movie" I say and the rest of them agree. Ariana grab White Chicks movie and begin to start the movie.

"that's because you scared of scary movies huh" says dad looking at me smiling.

"yup" I say giggling as he laughs. We all turn our head at the movie. During the movie I look around and see everyone have a good time. My mom was watching it from the kitchen. She seemed to be having a good time as well.

1 hour past by and the movie ended.

"I really love that movie, including the scene where the
2 "girls" dance on the dance floor" Christina says laughing.

"yeah I love that part as well" says Ariana.

"Time for dinner" says mom setting everything on the table. Jake and Gabriel went over towards my mom and help her out. The rest of us including my dad went to the table and sit on the seats.

The door bell rings and Christina walk over to the door and open the door. Alexandra standing outside of it. Before I can get a good look at her, someone put a blind fold over my eyes so I won't see.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

45.9K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
Repairing a broken heart DaisyJ135

Любовные романы

238K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...
Just A Taste Lowkey_Lullaby

Любовные романы

670K 15.4K 10
Brandy Nelson and Taylor Ashford have been best friends since middle school and the friendship has lasted into their adulthood. While Taylor is weak...
Devil sister ✓{Completed} zaima_zee

Любовные романы

7K 227 18
[There are spelling problem,I will try looking for them when I'm publishing a chapter] "Mom!!,alessia is scaring me with a her lizard!!"I screamed cr...