Love Can be Frightening *A Zi...

Od p0w3rfu1_0n3

*A Ziall AU* Zayn has always loved his sister. She meant the world to him. Doniya Malik has been Zayn's godde... Více

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE (AND A HALF)
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER 11.5
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER TWENTY

88 14 175
Od p0w3rfu1_0n3

Okay! So, this is the second half of chapter nineteen. Enjoy!

CHAPTER TWENTY

<<Niall's POV>>

We got back to class after we left Olympia, but I knew that it wasn't going to be over though she was going to try and come back for us. Thankfully, Harry and Zayn had the same class, so they were good together. But I had to do something to reverse this curse that Olympia has casted. Why did I use to have a crush on her? She is such a bitch. It was off period right now though, so Liam and I would normally just be watching YouTube or work on assignments. I don't know what to do. Olympia was still on the sidewalk probably.

At lunch, I got my phone out after Zayn and I got my corned beef and mashed red potatoes. It was Saint Patrick's day next week, and they were going to have an Irish themed meal every day of the week.

"Hey Niall!" Liam called.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"So, I had a talk with Olympia, she said that she would apologize to everybody and tell them that it was just a rumour." Liam said.

"At what cost?" Zayn sneered.

"To have me or Niall." Liam answered.

"No, never, let them say what they want." Zayn said. "I don't bother with these hoes, don't let these hoes bother me."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Probably at a street corner." Zayn scoffed

"Starbucks or Schlotzsky's with her prep friends." Liam answered.

"Bitches." Zayn muttered under his breath.

"Well, what we gonna do? Let's go and confront her then." I said.

"Yeah, let's go, we only got forty minutes to settle this shit." Zayn said.

We rounded up Harry and Louis. It was the five of us boys, me, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn. Against Olympia and her posse. I hoped that there would be no phsyical violence and we could settle this like real men and women. We got into my car and quickly drove to Starbucks. Outside in the cafe, Olympia and four other girls were chatting around. Olympia had a bruise on her left cheek.

"Hey! It's the twat!" a girl hooted.

"Cheryl, don't be shady, act like a lady." Another girl corrected.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I meant dune nigger!" the first girl, a tall Brit with a brown weave swore. That word makes me so mad.

"So Lima bean, you coming back to apologize to me?" Olympia asked, sweetly.

"No Olympia, we're here to settle this, you're going to apologize to everyone who you lied to and you're going to apologize to Zayn." Liam said.

"Get you a straw, nigga, you know this pussy is juicy!" Another girl called out.

"Shut up, Eleanor, you ain't Nicki!" Louis shouted.

"Hey, I was your beard, I deserve some respect!" She jabbed back. We walked up to them. They all stood up and stuck out their acrylics and heels.

"You really think you gonna do that? You know what they say, Liam, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, my half sisters and I could really do a number on your mind." Another girl whispered, running an acrylic across his cheek.

"Yeah, you tell him, Kendall!" Cheryl sneered.

"Shut up, you're being so petty, Zayn didn't do anything to any of you, yet, you decide to for some reason attack him?" I asked.

"Oh Niall, you don't know what you've done to me, do you know what it is like to be rejected in love?" Olympia asked.

"No, but it's no excuse to spread lies about someone." I answered, getting angrier every minute. Olympia walked up and put her hands on my head and pressed her angry forehead against mine.

"Boy, I don't ever say sorry." She whispered in my face. Her red lipstick was less than a centimeter from my lips. I knew what she was trying to do. I pulled back.

"Yeah, you dragged me in your hot tub and slathered your body all over mine, so who's the slut here?" I asked. Her blood ran out of her face.

"You did what, Olympia?" Kendall gasped.

"Oh my gosh, Olympia!" And girl gasped.

"Yeah, and who sleeps with three men every Friday night, Gigi?" Olympia fired back. There was drama amongst the most elite of the high school girls at Starbucks. We were now out of the cafe, on the sidewalk.

"You do, what Gigi? I thought we promised never to tell secrets!" Eleanor cried.

"Shut up!" Gigi fired back with a snare. I looked behind and saw Harry videotaping this.

"Bitch!" Eleanor snarled. She slapped Gigi with her purse.

"Uh oh, girl fight." Zayn warned at me. Here we were, watching a group of girls about to get in a fight. We moved to an alley, and now many people were here now. To be honest, I was kinda wanting to watch what will happen.

"How dare you?" Gigi gasped, flipping her dark blonde hair. These girls completely forgot that we were here. She clawed at Eleanor's face with her red nails.

"Hey! Stop!" Olympia shouted, trying to divert the fight. But Zayn stuck his foot out and tripped Olympia, who was wearing stilettos.

"Hey! Who was that?" She shouted. It was dark in the alley.

"Cheryl." I lied.

"Wait, what?" Cheryl started to say.

"How dare you?" Olympia gasped, without letting Cheryl finish. Olympia, on the ground, kicked Cheryl with her heel, causing her to trip and fall on Olympia and taking Kendall down with her.

"Ow!" Cheryl yelped and tried to kick Olympia, which only got her knee up Kendall's pussy.

"Ow! Olympia, fuck!" Kendall cried, and slapped Olympia's tits. Olympia groaned and slapped Kendall and Cheryl. While they were fighting, Gigi and Eleanor were pulling each other's hair, they were on the ground, rolling and kicking each other. Eleanor had gotten a chunk of Gigi's hair out and Gigi was pounding on Eleanor's ass with her heel.

"These girls are so petty." Zayn whispered to Louis.

"Hey, I got this on camera, let's go," Harry whispered, taking himself a few dollars out of Kendall's purse which was on the ground. "We're gonna spread this to divert the attention."

"Good idea." I said. We just left those girls fighting with each other in the alley. Olympia's fake eyelashes fell out and her left heel broke from jabbing Cheryl too many times. Cheryl's clothes were ripped off and she was fighting in a lacy red and black shelf bra and matching thongs. Kendall's sterling silver diamond and emerald earrings were broken and she was pounding Olympia's pussy with her opal and aquamarine rings.

On the other fight, Gigi was crying black mascara and scratching at Eleanor's tits as Eleanor was viciously slapped her ass with her ankle bootie while holding Gigi's hair back. It must've really hurt because gigi was wearing daisy dukes.

"I'm gonna call the police, these girls will be in jail." Liam said.

"Good." I said as Liam got his phone out. This encounter was better than what I expected. We came to solve this issue and we unleashed these girl's inner hatred, secrets and backstabbing nature for each other. Now they were going to be incarcerated and the whole school was going to have a laugh.

"I don't think we're gonna have much of an issue with them anymore." Louis remarked.

"We didn't even have to lift a finger." Zayn laughed as we got into my car.

"There, uploaded!" Harry smiled, showing us SnapChat. "It's still lunch, so everybody's gonna see this." He was smiling like a motherfucker.

"Good," I replied. "They're not gonna be able to put their phones down next period." I smiled. I got back, this wasn't revenge, we were just going to settle some business, and we also disproved that boys settled things with their fists. We didn't lay so much as a finger on any of them, they decide to act like harlots and pussy grabbers. We had a huge ass laugh on the way back as we saw some of the reactions on SnapChat and Instagram.

When we came back, everybody was getting up to go back to class. They all looked at us and asked us a million questions about what happened with Olympia and her posse. We told them everything, including the rumors. Everybody apologized and things were returned back to normal. Except for Olympia I guess. I suppose that the lesson was that karma's a bitch.

"Thanks guys, I really do appreciate that." Zayn thanked us.

"Hey, no problem, bro, we always stick up for our friends." Liam replied.

"Remember, we've got another hockey game tonight," Louis reminded.

"Right, tata guys!" I said, as I went back to my classes. I never felt so good to get Olympia off of me.

That day was great we played our asses off and won the game. I told my mom about what happened at school with Olympia and her gang. She just laughed and was glad that none of us got hurt. She said it wasn't our fault, we didn't start any of the fight, they just brought it upon themselves.

But what really was important was that we got another problem off our back. We got Zayn's abortion, we got Zayn rescued from his parents, and we got our school shit drama together. And I found my true love. I never saw a diamond in the flesh, but Zayn is. He's a diamond, burning, fiery hot.

Yay! How was the chapter? comment/vote!

QOTD: What do you think is the worst word in all of English existence?

Me: the 'n' word (n***er), and not the one with the 'a' ending, the one with the 'er' ending. It is so nasty. Please don't ever say that, unless you're of African descent yourself.

Or the 'f' word for queer people (f*g or f***ot), please don't say that either.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

251 19 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
30.8K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...
956K 33.1K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...