Mute (avengers x mute!stark!r...

By AllTimeLilly

(Y/N) Stark, the daughter of Tony and Pepper Potts-Stark, was legally named (Y/N) Potts-Stark. (Y/N) used to... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

XII

8.6K 255 136
By AllTimeLilly

  Words: 1578
Pairing: Father!Stark x stark!mute!Reader x avengers. Female reader.
Featured in this part: Peter Parker, Ned Leeds, Flash Thompson, Cindy Moon, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Pepper Potts
Warnings: very sad. (Y/N) cries and talks about her past.
Chapter Summary: In a group chat on the night of Christmas, the squad shares memories. (Y/N)'s memories lead into learning a lot about her, and the squad doesn't know what to do. Cindy also talks about her one of a kind experience.
Author's Note: Also a very important part. Learn about Pep.

---

December 25, 2017. 8:00 PM.

A group chat between Stark 2, Parker Peter, DJ Flash, Cin, Neddd.

Stark 2 named the chat The Best Gang

Stark 2: Flash, you know, I think we all appreciate the effort that you're being kind to Peter and Ned. I'm very proud.

DJ Flash: It's only when you're around.

Parker Peter: well, (Y/N), you should stick around more. He's nicer.

Neddd: I second it.

Cin: GUYS I was talking to my family about memories of when I was little, so little Albert doesn't remember, or wasn't even alive. And this proves (Y/N)'s thoughts: I am as crazy as a monkey. I remember when my parents took me to the zoo and I had a conversation with a monkey through the glass and I was convinced I was the queen of the monkeys. I was the best queen.

Stark 2: called it.

DJ Flash: One time we went bowling, and I was so mad that I had a gutter ball that I threw my ball onto the couch and it broke.

Neddd: You broke the couch?

DJ Flash: and the bowling ball. It broke right in two.

Stark 2: Are we saying memories now?

Cin: Why not? I love talking about our childhood, you don't even know!

Parker Peter: May, Ben, and I would go to this science museum when I was a kid, and I would act like I was the scientist discovering things. Ben and May would present me with awards when we got home, and it was a whole show, it was so much fun.

DJ Flash: Dork.

Neddd: Oh, he knows.

Neddd: Once we went to a park and a squirrel attacked me. Full on jumped all over me, fighting me. My mom had to pry it off of me.

Neddd: Good times.

Stark 2: A long time ago, before my dad was Iron Man, he worked a lot more than he does now, My mom took me on "girls days" a lot and one time we both got our hair dyed. Dad screamed when we got back because my hair was pink and mom had pink ombre.

Parker Peter: That sounds like fun, (Y/N)!

Stark 2: I miss her so much.

Cin: And we may not have known her, but from everything we saw and everything we hear from you, she seemed amazing.

Stark 2: She was.

Stark 2: Wait. You guys don't know what actually happened, do you?

Cin: Nope.

Neddd: No it was mostly kept under wraps from what I remember.

Parker Peter: Just that the news and your dad told us she passed.

DJ Flash: Yeah, no one ever got the story of it all.

Stark 2: Well, I trust all of you so much, and you deserve to know.

Stark 2: In 2012, my dad went missing again. It was when he went on TV and called out the Mandarin to come to our house. I wasn't there, because when he did that, SHIELD wanted to keep me safe and kept me at their base with Natasha and Clint. After the house was blown up, my dad nearly died. JARVIS saved him by going into auto mode and flew him to Tennesse. My mom and the random guest got out safely before the house blew up, only to be caught by the guy at AIM. (Longer story. The visitor worked for him, and it was his plan all along to get to my family.) But they did something to my mom.

Stark 2: Do you remember when those "fire people" started showing up? They did that to her. She was able to protect my dad from being killed when they stopped AIM, but the fire thing was still in her. Dad tried everything he could to cure her, but there was nothing. Or we didn't find it quick enough. She died because of that man experimenting on her and dad couldn't cure it.

Stark 2: We did get to say goodbye, luckily. We could kind of tell it was coming.

Stark 2: I...stopped talking to people after that. I lost my faith in all people and trust, and I'm afraid it's going to happen again. I'm so scared the people I so dearly care for are going to be killed again.

Cin: Oh, (Y/N), we love you so much.

Stark 2: I need to go to bed guys. Goodnight.

You wiped the tears coming down your face as you relived the dreaded memory. You still can't believe you have gone so long without your mother to kiss you goodnight anymore or hug you for no reason. You'd do anything even to have her complain about how you need to clean your room again. Your heart broke, just thinking about it.

The door opened to reveal Natasha on the other side. "Hey," She started, a smirk on her face. "Look at all the movies I found! Your favorites!" She celebrated.

When you looked up at her with red eyes and a puffy face, her smile faded. "Oh, (Y/N), I know how hard today is for you," She sat on your bed next to you. "Give me a hug," She engulfed you, and you two sat like that for a while. "I told you about the time when I worked undercover for your mother, right?" Natasha asked, and you nodded, not holding back the few more tears. "Well, Cindy Moon is coming over for another girls night tomorrow, yeah? Let's tell her all about those good times tomorrow, then," Natasha suggested.

"I don't know what I would do without you," You whispered, and held onto her as tight as you could.

---

Tony was so happy to hear laughter coming from your room again. It had been so quiet, and sad, for so many years. He was sure that he made the right decision by putting you into public school, and by the friendships, you've made and actually speaking to someone knew only confirmed it more.

"He hated Natasha!" You laughed. "She was mom's assistant when dad had her take over the company, and you should have seen it, she flipped Happy without any thought," You giggled. "Dad was super impressed, and mom was, well, scared. But having her around was great."

Natasha smiled at the memories. "Yeah, he didn't like me at all. He knew I was up to something. And when we found out the arc reactor was poisoning him, Pepper then hated me for not telling her."

"I remember that. Then dad told me you and Fury cornered him at a donut shop and talked to him about the Avengers. And how he wasn't fit for the initiative," You shrugged. "But you came back when our house blew up. You know, he's so happy that SHIELD demanded on protecting me. That's when I met Clint, too," You sighed, smiling.

Cindy awed at every story being told. "That sounds amazing. You guys have awesome stories, and lives in general."

"Okay," You stooped and turned to Cindy. "You've been distracted this whole time. What's up?"

Cindy took a deep breath. "I don't want to make it all about me-"

"Tell us," You started at her.

"Fine," She gave in easily. "We went to a hockey game the other day, right?" Cindy asked, and the two of you nodded. "I was at the snack stand, and the guy in front of us was Hector Cervantez- we go to school with him. I've never talked to him before, but I've meant to because he likes hockey and I like hockey and- that doesn't matter. But as I was about to talk to him, he had to order. And...uh," Cindy pulled her shirt up enough to show her shoulder. "He said this."

I'll have- uh- three hot- no, two hot dogs with fries. And no mustard at all, I'll die.

You laughed a little when you read it, but then quickly turned serious. "Cindy! Hector's your soulmate!" You gasped.

"What did you do?" Natasha asked.

"Well, I screamed. Then Hector turned around, and I started to run away. I shouted sorry, sorry, just get your hot dogs! And I ran back to my parents. They were confused why I didn't have any food, but I was freaking out so much. Going back to school is going to suck."

You hit her side. "But you have a soulmate! And you found them!"

Cindy raised her eyebrow. "Peter said the words on your arm, but you refuse to find out if he's yours."

"I don't even know what I would say to him, even if I wanted to talk," You shrugged. "Let's focus on you. You actually found your soulmate. Act on it," You encouraged.

"I don't know," Cindy sighed. "We've never even talked before."

Natasha rolled her eyes. "Come on, Cindy. Some people never even meet their soulmates. You're one of the lucky ones that have. You both like hockey, he probably thinks Silk is awesome, and you can make a conversation about anything. I say go for it. As soon as you guys get back to school. Do it," Natasha encouraged her, and Cindy stayed quiet as she thought about it.

"I...I guess."

"Wait," You jumped in. "If you guys truly are soulmates...does that mean the Hector Cervantez has just get your hotdogs tattooed on him somewhere?"

Cindy burst out laughing. "Oh my god, (Y/N)," She coughed in the middle of her laughing fit. "I sure hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.5K 23
"Your soulmate isn't someone who comes into your life peacefully. It is someone who comes to make you question things, who changes your reality, some...
319K 8.8K 34
‼️In middle of rewriting so just know where I write "{haven't edited past here}" that literally means I haven't edited past that part ‼️ Everyone in...
13.5K 502 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
4.8K 124 10
Emmeline Stark, illegitimate daughter of playboy billionaire Tony Stark, has approximately no experience with love or friendship in comparison to jus...