Brother best friend

Cassidyxo55

More laurex fanfic (on hold) Еще

Brother best friend
Big Crush
Finally
Where are we
She said yes
Things went wrong
Surprise
What broke
Parents only night
We loose who?
Thanks
Funeral
sorry
I need answers
Vacation
new book
So close
Thank you
She said Yes
Positive
5 years later
Not again
Finish what we started
She back
WHATT
Omg
Ugh
Wait what
please understand
Help
Yes
finally
sorry
Disney Land
one last time
Long time no see

Again

104 3 2
Cassidyxo55

Alex's POV

So to day was the day for our second proposal.......

Hey so before I go in with the story I want to say we are so close to 1k like omg I love u guys so much. When we get to 1k u can comment a character if u want to be a good person or bad and I will add you guys and ya bye.

Lauren's POV
So today Alex said he had a suprise so I got ready and walked to the beach and when I got to the beach there was a blanket on the sand and a basket and Alex on his knee and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Hey sorry for the short story and sorry I haven't updated the book I've been have a writers block and my dog just pasted away and that took a big hit on me so ya.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

977K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
718K 34.1K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
308K 9.1K 82
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
213K 7.9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...