Liar, Liar | Pretty Little Li...

Bởi -sinfulgrimes

"Why can't we just tell people about us- at least the others. They'll understand." "We just can't, Rachel, I'... Xem Thêm

Description
Opening Author's Note + Disclaimer
Cast

Prologue

1.1K 49 15
Bởi -sinfulgrimes

Finally edited the cover.

Last Year

Everything was going well, until the lights and music in the barn shut off at complete random. Rachel jumped, accidentally stepping on Emily's foot. "Ow!"

"Sorry", the small girl whispered apologetically with a sheepish smile. "What just happened?"

"It must be the storm", Spencer said dismissively, feeling pretty sure.

Something squeaked and the girls all turned to look at each other. At this point, it felt like something out of a horror movie. "Something's out there", Aria mumbled.

"Guys", Hanna whimpered once the barn doors slammed opened. They all crept over, a weird sound echoed, but that didn't deter them.

A blonde, known as Alison to the girls, came in sight. "Gotcha!", she shouted, laughing.

The other five all screamed. Rachel put a hand over her still heaving chest, her chocolate brown eyes wide and panicked. "Ali, what the hell is wrong with you?", she squeaked.

"That was so not funny, Alison", Spencer huffed.

"I thought it was hilarious, girls", Alison grinned. They all shared a nervous laugh and settled back on the couches, glad to know that it was just Alison playing a sick joke.

"Ali, did you download the new Beyoncé?", Hanna asked, her blue eyes sparkling with joy. Everyone knew that Hanna was glad to be a part of the 'in' crowd... Especially considering people used to call her 'Hefty Hanna.'

"Not yet", Alison shrugged.

"I'm loving her new video", Emily added with a grin.

"Maybe a little too much, Em", Alison snickered.

The tall girl bit her lip and looked away. She knew Alison could be cruel, but she hadn't been expecting her little digs. Rachel offered Emily a smile, gently touching the girl's hand. Alison quickly took notice. The blonde didn't like that all. "Maybe you should keep your hands to yourself, Rach", she said, shooting the girl a dirty look. Rachel hesitantly pulled away with a sigh, running a hand through her long, dark hair. Alison was quickly beginning to get on her nerves this evening. Alison then passed a cup to Aria. "Your turn, go on."

"Careful, Aria", Spencer started teasingly when the other dark haired girl began to drink, "Take too much and you'll tell us all your secrets."

"Friends share secrets, that's what keeps us close", Alison said with a roll of her eyes, "Drink up."

Little did they know, this would be the last time they saw Alison for a while.

Current Time

Rachel quickly shoved her things into her locker before turning on her heels to get to class. There was a chipper blonde talking her ear off, and Rachel eventually put a hand over her mouth. "Nicole, stop talking!"

The grey eyed girl have her a glare, slowly pushing her hand away. "I just don't think that you should be having a party while your aunt and the twins are away."

"Oh, come on!" Rachel then grinned devilishly, wiggling her brows. "Aiden will be there."

Nicole stopped with a dramatic gasp, "He will?" Everyone knew that Nicole had the biggest crush in the world on Aiden- well, everyone except Aiden himself. He may have been good looking, but he definitely wasn't the smartest in the bunch.

"Yes", Rachel said in a 'duh' tone. ""It's a Rachel Grimshaw party, who would miss that?"

"Anyone with a brain?", said a brunette boy as he came to stand beside them.

Rachel sighed dramatically, narrowing her eyes up at him. Nick may have been her kid brother, but you would never guess it now. The boy had shot up like a weed. "Can't you just crawl over and-"

"Look who I found wandering about like a lost puppy", Nick said with a grin, cutting his sister off. He stepped to the side to reveal the one and only Aria Montgomery.

Rachel squealed and rushed forward to hug her old friend, earning a few looks. "I missed you so much!", Rachel squealed.

"I missed you too", Aria laughed, hugging the girl back. "It's been so long, how have you been?" Aria's green eyes met Rachel's brown ones, for once, being about the same height, the pair didn't have to look up at someone.

"Oh well, uh, not so good... My mom lost her cancer battle", Rachel said sadly, awkwardly rubbing her arm. "We live with my Aunt Jazz now", she added when Nick wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh, no, Rach, I'm so sorry!", Aria frowned. She'd been around when Rachel's dad died in the army, so she couldn't imagine how the brunette must have felt now.

"It's okay!", Rachel said, straightening up and plastering a grin on her face. She looped her arm through Aria's and looked over at Nick. "You get to class. And take Nicole with you." A couple of kids had tried to make fun of Nick for being gay once, but he quickly shut it down and now everyone was afraid to mess with him. Rachel usually had him escort Nicole and her to class so no one would target the poor blonde girl again. "And you, you're coming to my party. Now, tell me all about your time away."

Hanna Marin was drunk and that's all there was to it. So incredibly drunk. Being drunk always clouded the blonde's judgement and made her say whatever was on her mind. Tonight would be no different. Hanging around Rachel's kitchen in a skin tight black dress and high heels wasn't the most exciting, but she'd be damned if she went back out into the chaotic party. It seemed like every teen and young adult in Rosewood had shown up, and she was not interested in getting felt up by hot, sweaty guys. Hanna wanted something different tonight.

Just then, the door opened, and Rachel slammed it shut, leaning against it to catch her breath. Her lips were painted a light, matte red and her eyes were dark from a smokey eye that was begging to sweat- the girl's dark hair was a mess... like after sex messy. Rachel had very beautiful and petite features, but, for some reason, she was driving Hanna wild tonight. The smaller girl wore a light pink dress that hugged her body nicely. It had a heart shaped hole in the chest that showed just enough cleavage. It showed off her tanned legs and accentuated the soft curve of her ass.

Rachel jumped when Hanna moved closer, dark brown eyes shooting open. "Oh, Hanna, I didn't see you there."

Hanna chuckled. "I gues that's my fault, I was being kinda quiet."

"It's alright", Rachel shrugged, hopping up onto the counter. "What are you doing in here?"

"Just trying to get away from the crowd", Hanna shrugged.

"Same... it got a little too crowded."

"Your claustrophobia?", Hanna asked, raising a brow.

Rachel nodded. It had gotten significantly worse. "Yeah, something about being cramped up in there set me off."

"I'm sorry", Hanna frowned.

Rachel shrugged. "How's your new friend, Mona?"

"Good. She's good." Hanna smiled, tugging her old friend off the counter. "Come on, I know you have a photo booth in here."

Rachel laughed, allowing herself to be dragged along. "We do, it's over there."

Hanna was more hyper than Rachel had ever seen her, letting the girl know that her friend was not at all sober, but she followed her in anyway.

"Rach?", Hanna called out softly.

The brunette was more focused on not freaking out over the tiny space but did answer. "Hm?", Rachel hummed.

"Can I kiss you?"

Rachel's eyes widened in surprise before she slowly nodded. Hanna leaned forward, her lips soft against Rachel's. Rachel's heart began thudding in her chest. The kiss was nothing like she expected. It was soft and gentle, almost loving, and it lasted until neither could breathe anymore.

While the girls were still in the booth, the pictures printed on the outside. A gloved hand reached in and grabbed them, tucking the photos safely into their pocket before walking away.

Word Count: 1327
Date Written: unknown/March 30, 2018

How'd I do?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
283K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x