My Super Hero in Pink

Da pmapdavis

this is about a girl named Riley who has been picked on all her life with Shane Dawson just hiding in the cor... Altro

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 11
Fianal Chapter
I have an idea

chapter 10

71 8 1
Da pmapdavis

Shane's P.O.V.

Okay so basically i have to, all day everyday, for the rest of the school year wear my super hero costume. That's because well if anything happens to Riley I have there to save her. You know?

" Hello high schoolers sorry for the interruption but because of the heat wave days we are adding another week of school to make up for it. sorry for the inconvenience and I know most of you had things planed for summer"

Not me........

"But good news is next year anyone who is coming back school starts a week later than it should. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of the day."

This is all I said: 😨and 😫let's not forget 😭so ya. I thought I had two days nope a week and two days.

(A/n sorry Shane if this hurts your feeling I still love you I just thought this would be a good idea💗)

Grandma please help me.........

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...