The Asgardian Son of Hades in...

By Icey5105

Nico was furious. His father had sold him to the Norse as a slave after making him immortal. His fighting ski... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6

EPILOGUE

9.9K 365 44
By Icey5105

From behind, Darcy approached, ands handed Jane a flash drive. Jane inserted the flash drive into the device.

"He would have come back if he could." Darcy reassured.

"I know. But if he can't get here on his own..." Jane hit a switch on the device. Suddenly, a 3-D Holographic Projection burst to life over the device, bathing the two women in its glow as it portrays Yggdrasil, in all its beauty, " ...maybe we can help him find his way back."

Meanwhile, Loki stood in front of an alien leader.

"I will give you the Tesseract, if you win me the earth." Loki smirked.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40K 23
When Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia get assigned a quest to protect Harry Potter, they never expected it to be back in time and in a whole differe...
250K 4.9K 36
Thor Odinson struggles to recover from the wounds left by the Dark Elves. Grieving over the loss of Frigga and Loki, Thor returns to Midgard. He join...
2.5M 85.8K 20
You live in a world where soulmates share each other's scars. Like most, you bore the typical minor wounds that barely even caught your attention. Un...