The Strongest Champion (Compl...

Autorstwa ASplatoonFanboy

Collaboration with AshuraKnight Cover made by Tinybrat10 Being betrayed by his friends family, and even some... Więcej

The Invitation
Pokemon Teams
Old Faces, New Enemies
Second Battles, Traitors vs Heros
Third Battle & Rebirth Of Friendship
Top 16 battles
Top 4 battle
Final Battle

The Path Of A Hunter

3.3K 40 25
Autorstwa ASplatoonFanboy

"Well, Paku, since Jude is resting, I am counting on you to pull this one...." Ash said

That was what Ash had said, and that was how Pakura found herself carrying a box that Ash and Phillip had prepared. She Smirked, as she waited in the shadows for Misty to show up.

when she found Misty heading towards the building where her performance is going to be held. She ran towards her, and purposefully bumped into her.
"Hey, watch it!" Misty cried, glaring at her.

Pakura got up and apologized. "Sorry. I just need to deliver this box to Jude, since he got sick. But after that, I had to go for a dinner appointment with the Chairman of the Hunter's Association, and I'm already late for the appointment."

Misty was intrigued. "If you like, I can pass it to Jude. I always help a fellow Water Master."
Pakura nodded. "Thanks." and passed the box to Misty, casting her Mind Control ability to swallow whatever got into her mouth.
Misty smiled, and carried the box back to her dressing room. She decided to open the box, and found a beautiful cake full of icing and chocolate rice.

'Is Pakura sure that Jude can finish that all by himself?' Misty thought 'Judging by the size of this cake, I don't think he can even finish half of it....maybe I should try a slice. He wouldn't notice and I'm hungry anyway.' With that, she took the knife provided and cut the cake.

However, as soon as she did, the balloon containing sedative drugs exploded, showering her face. As soon as the substance touched her tongue and she swallowed it thanks to Pakura's Mind Control, she passed out.

"Mission accomplished. Phillip, have you deactivated the cameras in Misty's dressing room?" Ash asked

"Yup. It's safe to go in." Phillip replied, just as Ash teleported to her side.

"Come on, let's do this, Paku." Ash announced. Pakura and Sylveon looked at each other before Pakura sighed and complied as she carried Misty's body back to the dressing room, and wiped her face clean, as Ash swapped her Pokéballs, making use of aura to find out which Pokéballs was in the Pokéballs.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Ash." Pakura muttered, as she was ready to inject the antidote so Misty could wake up and make her preperations. "She would blame me as soon as she wakes up."

"You'll be fine, Paku. After all, Phillip can modify the security footage to suit our needs. If that doesn't work I will do my way." Ash reassured her.
'Although I don't really know why she puts a camera in her dressing room. Did she think anyone would want to see her flat chest?' Pakura rolled her eyes at the thought. But then again, some boys may like flat-chested girls, who knows?

"You're right." Pakura conceded, as she watched Ash erase part of her memories. "You do have a point."

"I'll admit though, some of my former friends have grown to be fine looking people, though I hear that Serena went through plastic surgery. They are apparently living the good life, but not for long." Ash said darkly as he left when Pakura grabbed the cure

As soon as she injected the antidote, Misty's eyes opened, and when she saw Pakura, she snarled.
"You!" She shouted. "What did you do to me?"

"I didn't do anything." Pakura replied calmly and truthfully. 'Not directly, at least.'

"I am sure you did! You must have knocked me out so you can get some guy to rape me, right?" Misty pointed an accusing finger at her.

"Nah, who would want to do that?" Pakura replied sarcastically. "You look like you can't even fit into a bra. I suggest you should use Band-Aids instead."
Misty tried to hit her with her mallet, but Pakura blocked it with a finger, and kicked the hammer away. In the process, she kicked her hand as well, causing her a lot of pain. Funnily enough, Pakura's finger was fine.

"While I still say you should do us all a favor and go curl up someplace and die, I'm here to bring a message." Pakura tapped her fingers against the wall, getting bored with Misty.

"What is it?" Misty spat out, glaring at Pakura. She dare not attack as she clearly saw that Pakura can fight back.

"You better hurry up in fifteen minutes, or we're cancelling your performance." Pakura yawned. That was when Misty just dropped it like a hot potato, and screamed when she realized Pakura was right after checking the clock in her dressing room.

"Oh no, where's my costume?" Misty screamed, as Pakura exited the dressing room. Ash and Pakura looked at each other like they couldn't believe it when they heard Misty screaming some more about how she did not have time to do her make-up and hair. Who is that person, and why do they have to be incarcerated with people like her on a daily basis?

Meanwhile, back in the penthouse, Jude opened his eyes. Everything seemed fuzzy and blurry. He groaned as the lights in his room seemed too bright.
"You're awake." said a voice. Jude turned to see Elesa on his bed.
"What time is it now?" Jude asked.

Elesa checked the clock. "It's almost 7pm now."

"Aren't you going to have dinner?" Jude asked.

"I'm taking care of you. I can't let you out of my sight, can I?" Elesa shrugged.

Jude widened his eyes slightly. "I'm sorry. You can go back now."

"It's no problem, Jude. Everyone gets sick once in a while. I won't go back until you are well. I think Phillip said that there are some allergy pills in here." Elesa rummaged through the first-aid kit provided, and found the bottle she was looking for. She handed him the pills and a glass of water. She raised her brow when she noticed her boyfriend putting away the medicine and glass of water on the bedside table.
"Aren't you going to eat that?" Elesa asked.

"No point. I mean, I ate those pills once before. I choked and it was pretty awful." Jude wrinkled his nose at the flashback.
"That's why it's called medicine," Elesa retorted, and reached for the glass of water and pill.

'Is she going to force it in my mouth or what?' Jude thought, as he watched Elesa pop the pills into her mouth and take a mouthful of water from the glass. To his surprise, Elesa pressed her mouth against his, mouth-feeding him with the medicine. He had no choice but to take the medicine.
'I am surprised she managed to outwit me.' Jude thought, perplexed by the turn of events. After that, it turned into a kiss that is controlled but passionate. After a few minutes, Elesa broke away. "Since when does medicine taste awful?" Elesa teased.

"You shouldn't take sickness so lightly Elesa, it can be contagious." Jude warned her.
Elesa shrugged. "If it's from you, then I don't mind. Then you'll take care of me."

'You got to be kidding, right?' Jude thought. But he was interrupted when there was a knock on the door. Elesa went to answer, and it was revealed to be Phillip, who was carrying a bowl of soup. Phillip silently set the tray on Jude's lap, and handed him a spoon.
"It's French Onion." Phillip commented. Jude nodded, before starting on his soup.

"So, where are the others?" Jude asked.

Phillip shot an uneasy look towards Elesa, but answered the question. "Pakura and Ash are currently carrying out the plan we made.
"Yeah, I could tell. I'm taking a break since I did the first part of my role. I'm waiting for the signal to start the second." Phillip nodded.
Jude whistled. "Not bad." He said, finishing his soup.

"Can I get you anything else? I can get one of the attendants to cook something more substantial if you're hungry." Phillip offered. There's any number in the Tower. They cook for them, wait on them, check that everything is running smoothly, and clean up their rooms. Taking care of them is their job.
"I'm not feeling hungry tonight." Jude shook his head. "I should sleep some more, so I have the energy to battle tomorrow."

"Suit yourself." Phillip shrugged, as his CommuniDex beeped. "Well, I'm going to station myself for the second part. See you." With that, he left the room.

"What was that all about? What plan?" Elesa asked.

Jude grimaced. "Let's just say Champion Ash is out for revenge, and this is only part of it. I'll show you." He walked up to the TV, and turned on to the live program where Misty was about to start her performance at the swimming pool. She was wearing a beautiful dark blue mermaid costume dress that can be used for swimming.

"Slowbro, let's use Sunny Day!" Misty called out. "Lapras, use Blizzard, and Starmie, use Thunderbolt!" The three Pokémon (which belonged to Jude) came out of the water and performed the respective moves, causing beautiful rainbow droplets that exploded and rained down towards the three Pokémon and Misty.

'They must have taken some of my Pokémon.' Jude thought, as he recognized them to be his. 'Oh well, I did agree to let them use mine.'
Misty then jumped into the water with Lanturn and Floatzel in a synchronized way and asked the latter to use Sonic Boom while underwater upwards, causing silver discs to fly out. She then asked Lapras to use Ice Beam to freeze them and Slowbro to use Shadow Ball, which exploded in sparkles as she swam in sync with Lanturn at the surface.

Everyone seemed impressed by her water performance, but as Misty dived into the water and asked Starmie to use Thunder on the Hail she had Lapras use, Starmie instead used Thunder on the water. The other Water Pokémon jumped out as Misty got electrocuted. Meanwhile, the others also started chaos by firing random moves that started to destroy the stage and the seats the audience were sitting on. Starmie used Psychic to remove a beam from the ceiling and let it free fall.

"Stop, stop, STOP!" Misty screamed, running around and chasing the Pokémon. "Listen to me, you useless little...." She let out some vulgarities under her breath when Lapras fired a Blizzard at her. Unfortunately, Ash had recorded everything she had said, as in the chaos, no one heard it.
Pakura gasped as one of the air-con was about to fall on her, but someone tackled her to the ground, and destroyed the air-con with his psychic powers.

"You alright, Paku?" Ash asked, practically leaning on her. Her fellow judge, Aria was looking at them with concern written on her face.
"Yeah, thanks." Pakura replied as Ash helped her up, just as Ash's Lucario decided to take matters in its own hands and returned all the Water Pokémon and switching the Pokéballs back with Misty's. Those who hadn't escaped sighed in relief that they were still alive. Most glared at Misty as she couldn't control her Pokémon and destroyed a performance hall.

Meanwhile, Misty was yelling at her poor Pokémon who did not even know what was going on. Some of them were on the verge of tears as Misty shouted nasty words to them.

Just then, the intercom came on, and someone (most likely Phillip with his voice changer) said, "The performance tonight would also give shocking news. I interrupt the show to announce to everyone that Leader Misty is not who she seems. A sweet and optimistic girl with a reputation of being a charming Water Master....or is she?"

Phillip played a recording of Max saying, "If only you knew how mean Misty really is...you'd know that May wasn't allowed to have shoulder-length hair. Two years ago she told my sister that shoulder-length hair was her thing and she wasn't allowed to have it, so my sister May grew them out. Though she looks pretty, May hated it, you know. But she put up with it because Misty is the leader of our clique or some sort."

"How could you be so mean? To inflict your stupid opinions on your own friends!" One woman shouted.

"Yeah, we don't respect people who have problems with other's personality." Another kid, younger than Misty, sneered.
"Shut up!" Misty roared. "What do you know? I look the best with shoulder length hair, so it should be my thing alone."

Shouts and comments of "Whore", "Slut" and "harlot" came pouring in. Not even her friends came to help her, and Misty was forced to leave the hall by herself, but not before she was being pelted with the refreshments provided for the event. Her Pokémon did not follow as they were still hurt by her words. Then calem walked in

Ash stared at Calem his Pokéball tossed

"INFERNAPE!!!" Ash yelled as Calem released his Greninja

"FULL POWER THUNDERPUNCH!!!!" Ash yelled knocking out Greninja as Calem pulls out a knife

"I had it with you Ketchum. You will die." Calem said as Ash pulled out Revolver and shot Calem in head as Serena ran forward.

"CALEM!!!" Serena yelled, but she was to late. There laid calem, a lifeless corpse. The crowd then left, scared by what happened. She then turned to Ash "YOU!" Then to Ash's surprise, both her eyes turned red, then a huge wave was shot from her and a red aura engulfed her
(Just Incase you didn't know this the types of aura powers and what they mean)
Red- Rage
Blue- Will
Green- Courage
Purple- Jealousy
Yellow-Bravery
Pink- Fear (yes it's possible to use this aura as a power of your incredibly scared)
Fushia- Hope
Beige- Honor
Orange- Greed
Silver-Broken(If a person breaks you and turns you into a soulless slave that does his or her bidding then they can use this aura)
Gold- Restoration(This aura can fix broken souls, it is the opposite of silver. Only a person with a 'heart of gold' can use this aura. Basically meaning if you care about every living thing on earth and would die for anyone than you can use this)

Black-Pure Hatred (Its a god like Aura)
White- Pure of heart (This is also a god like aura.Its Blacks counter part. No aura can go against white or black. They're godlike so only they can go against one another.) Anyways back to the story.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR DESTROYING HIM!" Serena lunged at Ash, But Ash charged at her with a blue aura and stopped her. "Serena stop. We both know you can't beat me so just calm down already But Serena didn't reply, then Ash realized her aura took control of her. Or she let it. Meaning she isn't in control, her emotions are. Serena then attacked Ash, shooting punches left and right, but ash blocked most of him, but got hit a bit. Then Pakura ran into the stadium with her blue Aura and helped Ash calm her down. Serena was pretty powerful, but not powerful enough. Ash and Pakura then pinned her to the wall and Pakura let go so ash could hold her back. Then she looked at Serena. "Serena calm down!" Again no reply, both Ash and Pakura sighed, realizing they need someone with the aura of hope to calm her down. Hope is rages counterpart, so if one is engulfed in rage only hope can set them free. "DAMN YOU ALL! IM GOING TO HUNT YOU ALL DOWN UNTIL YOUR WIPED FROM EXISTENCE!" Then Serena broke out of Ash's grip and slapped Pakura in the face and roundhouse kicked her in the back
making her fall to the ground. Ash saw this and punched Serena, then did a backflip to avoid her kick. Ash moved swiftly and punched her in her gut, knocking out and when she did, he ran to Pakura "Are you alright?" Ash asked, slightly panicking "I'm fine." Pakura responded "After all I've had a lot worse." But Pakura still saw the worry in his eyes. He let out a breath of relief and swooped Pakura up and carried her bridal style. Pakura was surprised, and looked at Ash "What?" Ask smirked "Can I not carry my wounded girlfriend outside?" Pakura said nothing but put her arms around his neck. Ash smirked, then teleported to their room

2 hours later
_______________

"Well, I suppose it's an improvement. After all, you did make it up and back down without falling." Ash shrugged.
Gary was panting on the ground, wincing at the injuries he got from Ash hitting him with the padded club. Who knew he could pack a punch even with a club that won't be much in an actual combat? Ash looked at his abrasion and bruises, and sighed, before taking a small plastic box out of his pocket, and throwing it at Gary. Gary reached out a hand, and caught it successfully.

"Nice reflexes." Ash said. "Anyway, use this. It's good for wounds, bruises and abrasions. After using these, your injuries should be healed in a few hours."
"Thanks." Gary replied, for both his compliment and the item. The pot easily fit into the palm of his hand. As he unscrewed the lid, by the smell of it, he knew it was medicine. he probed the surface of the ointment, and the throbbing in his fingertips (due to abrasions gained from falling) vanished.

Gary dipped two fingers into the jar and gently spread the balm over his bruises and abrasions. The effect was almost magical, erasing the pain on contact, leaving a pleasant cooling sensation behind. Gary just knew it was not the herbal concoctions he heard people usually use during their Pokémon journeys, it was a high-tech medicine brewed up in labs. he wondered who made this medicine, as it doesn't seem to have a brand, so he had an impression it was a secret recipe from one of the Elites.

"Now, I'll be teaching you how to use a weapon. Which weapon do you want to learn how to use?" Ash enquired. Gary looked around at the massive collection of weapons provided at the gym. There were so many he wanted to learn how to use, and wondered if he would be able to take those weapons from the gym to use in combat. his eyes landed on the various bow and arrows that were made in various materials such as wood, plastic, metal, and some that he can't even name just by looking. There were also quivers of arrows with feathers cut in flawless uniform lines. Beside the bow and arrow station, there was a work table with some scrap materials which Gary would tell that the table was usually used for making arrows.

"I want to try that." Gary requested, pointing to the bows and arrows.
Ash shrugged. "I guess I can give a short demo." he took a random bow and a sheath of arrows and walked towards it. There were no shooting range that Gary could see, no bull's-eyes or human silhouettes. There was only a room that had a glass panel and sliding doors for that station. But Gary saw Ash press a button and a holographic screen and keyboard appeared on the glass. he pressed a few buttons, before entering the room. The room suddenly turned dark.

Gary watched as an orange holographic target holding a knife came running towards Ash, and he shot an arrow straight through it, ducking and taking another and shot through another throwing an axe at him. he shot another arrow at the bullets that were fired towards him by a holographic person and fired one more to destroy the target. he then managed to shoot another one holding a sword and a final one that was running with a trident.

"You're talented with the bow and arrow." Gary nodded. he was also impressed with the advanced technology PAL has.

"I went through vigorous training that's all." Ash made sure to keep the spite off his tone when he said vigorous training, because that would make him want to annihilate Team Rocket. he then worked on the holographic keyboard, and the glass panels disappeared and the bull's-eyes targets and human silhouettes appeared. "Here. I set it to standard for you. Earlier it's the targets we Elites usually use in training, but we have beginner targets as well. Now try to take aim."

Gary nodded, and took a bow and slung the sheath of arrows on his body. he loaded an arrow in the bow, took aim, and pulled back the string before releasing it. The arrow flew, and struck the wall next to the target he was aiming.

"Your posture is wrong." Ash said, going over to help correct Gary's stance. "Try to do it like this. Relax your elbow, not so stiff. And I advise you to close one eye for now. The wide view of the second eyes can be distracting."

"What are we going to do after this?" Gary asked, as he shot the second arrow.
"We'll call it a day after we go and catch you a new Pokémon."

"A new Pokémon?" Gary was so distracted he let the arrow fly, and the arrow hit the wall.

"See, you got distracted and missed the target." Ash sighed. "Yeah, I've checked your data through the PAL computer on your roster. I think you need more Pokémon. Good thing is you can catch almost any Pokémon you want here, if you look hard enough. Now try the stance I show you and shoot again."

________________________
Time:3:00 PM

After the training Ash and Pakura decided to go on a date together in the park. They were having a good time until-

"Hands off my man!" A familiar voice exclaimed in rage.

"Your man? You had your chance bitch! He's mine now!" Pakura shot back. Then Serena and Pakura decided to go into a cat fight.

"Ash!" Another familiar voice called out. One that made Ash furious.

"Leave...Delia" Ash spat out the last word with venom.

"I'm still your mother young man and I demand that you marry Serena! You're better off with Serena." Delia scolded.

"YOU HAVE THE GALL TO WALK INTO MY PRESENCE AND DEMAND ME TO BREAK UP WITH PAKURA ONLY TO MARRY THAT BITCH SERENA!?!" Ash asked. To say he was pissed off was an understatement. "Leave my sight...both of you! And never talk to me again!" Ash demanded.

"Honey I only want what's best for you. You don't want an aura guardian to be the mother of your children do you?" Delia asked.

"Yes I do. You no longer have the authority to tell me what to do. You're not my mother anymore. Now leave." Ash spat.

"YOU KILLED MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" Serena yelled as Ash face faulted

"Do you even know the law." Ash asked as serena scoffed

"I DONT KNOW THE LAW HERE HENCEFORTH YOU SHALL MARRY ME" Serena said

Ash then processed what she just said and burst out laughing, Pakura joined him and both of them fell to the ground laughing. Then ash got back up, wiping away a few tears. "You..ha..really think that..haha..I'll marry you because you don't know the law!" He said in between laughs, then he got a serious look on his face and gave her a cold gaze "I will never marry a whore like you." Then he walked away, Pakura following close behind.
____________________________________

Late at night

Late at Night

"What do you want?" Jude grumbled answering the phone .

"Where is Ash?" Brock asked Much to Jude's chagrin

"Sleeping, duh." Jude replied, like it was obvious. After all, not many people stay up after 2am. In fact, none of them does that, except Ash

"Darn...can you somehow wake him up? Tell him it's something important." Serena said in the phone.
"I can pass a message, what is it?" Jude asked, though he had a feeling he knew what it was about.

"Tell him to meet us at the lobby at 3am. We're going have him marry Serena." Max told Jude.

"Please wait a moment." Jude went over to put some earplugs in Ash ears, since he knew he was a light sleeper as he looked at the sleeping Ash who had Pakura wrapped in his arms , and he didn't want Ash sleep to be disturbed from what he was about to do...or say, for that matter. Pakura on the other hand was sleeping so tired and the only one who could wake her was Ash
When he got to the phone, however, he took a breath, before shouting, "DO YOU THINK HE IS THAT FREE TO WAKE UP AT 3AM JUST TO MARRY A GIRL HE FUCKING HATES!!!! HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE THAT GIRL SERENA?!" He followed it up with some cuss words, but was interrupted when Ash mumbled sleepily, and asked, "Who's that, Jude?" Apparently, he could hear Jude even with his tiredness.

Jude put the phone on hold and said in a gentler voice, "Oh nothing...some irritating salesman keeps on calling. Go back to sleep Ash."

"Salesman?" Max echoed incredulously, but Jude did not hear since he had put the receiver on the table.

"Do you want me to handle it?" Ash mumbled.

"Let me handle it. After all, You are very tired, I should do it for you." Jude smiled.

"Ok..." Ash muttered, and went back to sleep, and Jude resumed the call after putting the earplugs more securely.

"We're not salesmen!" Serena protested.

"Who the hell cares?! You are all very irritating and inconsiderate, since you are calling at such a late hour! Now shut up and stop calling!" With that, Jude slammed the phone.

"Why are you shouting, Jude?" Pakura mumbled securing herself peacefully in Ash arms.

"Those traitor called and asked me to tell Ash to come down to the lobby at 3am for a stupid marriage." Jude replied angrily. "I have half a mind to let them meet him and let Ash kill them or something."

"I will deal with them trying to get my boyfriend." Pakura said annoyed as she nuzzled her boyfriend cheek affectionately kissing his cheek as Jude smiles at the scene as Ash sighed in his relief snuggling closer to Pakura in his arms

Alright and we are done! I hope you enjoy this awesome new chapter!

Credits
Cover made by Tinybrat10
Collaboration with AshuraKnight

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

273K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
44.6K 481 11
It has been four months since the kalos group parted ways.Serena is currently travelling through the Hoenn region she has made many new friends and r...
39.9K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
499K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...