Run Away...

Lightningstar102 द्वारा

Virgil was never liked by the other traits, only the darker traits like Depression and Jealously however when... अधिक

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
I was tagged by my troops
Chapter 18
A/N im still alive.
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Coming Soon..
A/N
!!!FINAL CHAPTER!!!
Important, please read

Chapter 3

6.6K 257 33
Lightningstar102 द्वारा

I catch a shiny razor in the corner of my eye, I crawl over to it and pick it up.

Stains, stains of dried blood and tears.

I see a notepad next to it, filled with suicide notes and messages however sides can't die unless we fade, unless.

I roll done my sleeve, seeing cuts and scars from a lot of attempts.

Cut, cut, cut.

A couple more.

Cut, cut, cut.

With a aching arm, I stand up and clean it up.

They never cared and they never will.

           《2 hours later》

Sitting in silence, I let my worries, fears and thoughts swarm my head.

Suddenly standing up, I start to pack a bag, I don't know where I'll go but away from here.

It takes a little bit of time to prioritise all my stuff into a backpack but I manage.

With a sigh and looking back at my room, I leave my notebook on my bed in case they try looking for me.

'All I have to do now is sneak out.' I quietly close the door and fast walk out.

Quickly shutting the door of behind me I walk at a good pace into the city to find my friend, Greed.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
270K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.