Archimage: Taste of Death (Ar...

By ecyela

|COMPLETED , NOT YET EDITED| ARCHIMAGE SERIES 1 Possessing a dark power was never been too magical. It was da... More

Archimage: Taste of Death
Project #AJF
Prologue
Chapter One: Black Veins
Chapter Two: Olaf
Chapter Three: The Training
Chapter Four: Discovering
Chapter Five: The Test
Chapter Six: Bahazar School of Archimage
Chapter Seven: Supra
Chapter Eight: The First Class
Chapter Nine: Dream
Chapter Ten: Professor Benedict
Chapter Eleven: D.G.A
Chapter Twelve: The Start of D.G.A
Chapter Thirteen: Mind Reader
Chapter Fourteen: Purple Veins
Chapter Fifteen: The First Mission
Chapter Sixteen: Sudden Death
Chapter Seventeen: After Years
Chapter Eighteen: Revelation
Chapter Nineteen: The Plan
Chapter Twenty: New King
Chapter Twenty-one: Show Off
Chapter Twenty-two: Will You?
Chapter Twenty-four: First Fight
Chapter Twenty-five: The Charm Gems
Chapter Twenty-six: New Borns
Chapter Twenty-seven: Poisoned Mind
Chapter Twenty-eight: Tree of Life
Chapter Twenty-nine: The War
Chapter Thirty: The End
Epilogue
Author's Note:

Chapter Twenty-three: The Reunion

4.1K 104 3
By ecyela

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

-:-

Three days had already passed and the lives of Raiden and Elora were already full of happiness and it was like magic for the both of them. Raiden always make sure to go home before six pm so that he could cuddle and cook dinner for Elora. He really wanted to treat her like a queen so even if he's busy with the castle duties, he makes sure that he gives his half of time for Elora.

Today's their third day of being a husband and wife and since Raiden weren't at their home, the house that Lyon gave them, she decided to go out for a walk and also to buy foods for them. Wala pa kasi si Raiden dahil umaga palang at may pinuntahan ito. Kilala naman na si Elora sa castle kaya hindi na siya tinatanong ng mga royal guards sa tuwing aalis siya rito.

She took the Myst Train Station, para hindi mahalata na tumitira sila ngayon sa tabi ng kaharian nina Lyon. The king presented a carriage for Raiden and Elora but they didn't accept it since it was already too much.

Dumeretso si Elora sa Archilux pagkarating niya sa Central City. It's a famous grocery store in the Bahazar Kingdom. Pumasok na siya sa loob and instantly a magical pink cart followed Elora. She went to the vegetables sections dahil wala na silang stocks dito, pero napatigil siya sa pagkuha nang may tumawag sa pangalan niya. She slowly turned her face and was surprised when Lorie was the one who called her. Ngayon lang kasi sila ulit nagkita.

"Oh my gosh, Elora! Bumalik ka na rito sa Bahazar Kingdom?"

There was a hint of amusement in Lorie's voice. Samantalang, hindi naman mapakali si Elora dahil hindi niya alam kung anong gagawin. It felt like she was caught doing a sin.

"Y-yeah."

Uneasiness was evident with Elora's tone of voice. Hindi niya tuloy alam kung maganda pa ang pagpunta niya sa Central City dahil nakita niya ngayon si Lorie. Well, she missed Lorie but she was not expecting to see her this early. Another reason is that, Elora's hiding a secret from them.

"Andito ka ba pasa kay Raiden?"

Kumabog ang dibdib ni Elora nang itanong iyon ni Lorie. She wanted to tell to her that they were already married but that's not easy dahil may hindi alam sina Lorie tungkol sakanila. And also, for the sake of Lyon's safety.

"Y-yes."

Iyon na lang ang sinagot ni Elora at hindi pa nagdagdag ng iba. Lorie noticed the uneasiness of Elora, at gusto niya sanang itanong kung bakit pero hindi niya alam kung bakit siya nakakaramdam ng hiya sakaniya.

"Hindi ko na pala masyadong nakikita si Raiden. Buti pa si Lyon, nakita ko siya nung isang araw. Grabe, hari na pala siya. Nagkikita ba kayo ni Raiden? Nagtataka na nga si Jackson, eh."

Mas lalong nahirapan si Elora sa kaniyang sitwasyon ngayon dahil dahan-dahan nang inuungkat ni Lorie ang tungkol sa kanilang mga kaibigan. Kahit gusto niyang makipagkuwentuhan kay Lorie ay hindi 'yun maaari dahil may sikreto siyang pinapangalagaan.

"Wait lang, ah. I need to go, may work pa kasi ako."

Elora immediately made an excuse before Lorie could ask more questions about Raiden.

"Oh okay. Pero wait lang, Elora." Napatigil na naman si Elora sa pagtalikod nang tawagin na naman siya ni Lorie. "Actually, the C.H.A.I.N are organizing a mini reunion for us especially for the D.G.A in our headquarters. Muntik ko na ngang makalimutan, eh. It will be held tomorrow, inaasahan ka nila Jackson na makita bukas. And sana dalhin mo na rin si Raiden, ah. You know, let's catch up things."

Elora flashed an awkward smile. Hindi niya alam kung papayag siya o hindi sa alok ni Lorie. She wanted to go too pero iniisip din niya si Raiden mas lalo na ngayon at hindi na siya kinikilala bilang Raiden.

"Sige na, please."

Lorie pleaded, showing her cute puppy eyes. It was the thing that Elora can't resist from her.

"I'll try, Lorie. Sige, alis na ako. Bye."

And with that, Elora marched towards the wooden door of the stone. Nakahinga lamang siya ng maayos nang makalabas na siya. The air inside was suffocating her earlier. Naguguluhan tuloy siya kung pupunta siya sa reunion nila o hindi. Even though she wanted to come, she can't help but to think about Raiden and Lyon. Sila kasi ang nadadali sa reunion ngayon. Elora knows that Raiden will feel bad if their friends call him as Lyon, and she is also aware that Lyon doesn't want to be seen. She just shut her eyes frustratingly before going back to the castle.

However, Raiden was the first one to get inside the kingdom but before he could go to their house, he went inside Lyon's castle to update him about the mission. Pero napatigil si Raiden nang makita na maraming royal guards ang nakatayo sa harapan ng throne ni Lyon and the King was also standing there, staring at the royal guards.

"Okay, I'm choosing Falcon to be my king's court since he's the most skillful one based on my observations and conclusions. Don't worry, the rest will be promoted in your ranks. Dismiss and also Falcon, I want to talk to you." Napatigil din si Lyon nang makita niya si Raiden sa hallway.

"Raiden." He called the his attention since he was busy looking at the royal guards especially to Falcon. Raiden just shifted his gaze to Lyon, when he heard his voice. Kaya naglakad na rin ito papunta kay Lyon.

"King's court?"

"Yes, Barry retired already and I need to find my new king's court. If you'll ask me why I chose from the royal guards, it's because that's what I prefer."

Lyon simply answered and signalled Falcon to come closer to him with his index finger. However, Raiden can't help but to stare at Falcon. He felt something weird with him to the point that Raiden thinks that Falcon wasn't a trustworthy person. Gusto man niya iyong sabihin kay Lyon ngayon pero baka mapahiya lamang si Falcon. Hindi rin niya maintindihan kung bakit si Falcon ang pinili niya dahil baguhan pa lamang ito sa castle.

Falcon felt that Raiden was staring at him so he looked back also and plastered a polite smile but Raiden thinks that it was just a fake smile. He doesn't really like the guts of Falcon being inside the castle.

Raiden decided to go to his house because Lyon was busy talking to Falcon. Mamaya na lamang niya sasabihin kay Lyon ang tungkol sa problema sa Hallow Street. He immediately opened the door because he was excited to see Elora.

"Hey, saan ka nagpunta?"

Raiden asked when he saw that Elora was dressed. Napalingon naman bigla si Elora at nagulat siya nang makita niya si Raiden.

"You're here already?"

Agad na tumayo si Elora para asikasuhin ang kaniyang asawa. She helped Raiden to take off his sleeves.

"Yeah, it finished early at wala pa namamg pinapa-utos si Lyon so dumeretso na ako rito. Pero lumabas ka ba?"

"Yes. Actually, I decided to buy foods for us pero hindi ako nakabili dahil nakasalubong ko si Lorie."

Sumeryoso ang mukha ni Raiden at napawi ang kaniyang ngiti nang banggitin iyon ni Elora.

"May sinabi ba siya?"

Elora sighed deeply. She doesn't want to keep secrets from Raiden since they promised that they will build a healthy relationship.

"Oo, they are planning for a small reunion. Lorie invited me to go and he also mentioned about you and Lyon. Pero alam ko namang hindi ako makakapunta dahil sa sitwasyon natin. But I just don't know how to—"

"You can go, Elora."

Elora looked at him with furrowed brows and was surprised with what he heard from Raiden.

"What?"

Lumapit si Raiden kay Elora at hinawakan ang kaniyang mga braso. He was looking at Elora with soft eyes.

"You can go to that reunion. I know you missed our friends especially Aleah. I just can't lock you here in our house and run away from our friends."

"Pero paano ka?"

The expression of Elora became soft and she can't believe that Raiden was giving him a permission to go at the reunion.

"I can't go and it's okay. This was the life I chose at para may kasama na rin si Lyon dito. Ikaw lang naman ang kailangang ko "

Napayakap agad si Elora kay Raiden dahil sa huling sinabi niya. She can't help but to smile widely and she suddenly felt the butterflies in her stomach. She was really happy to have Raiden in her life.

"Thank you, Raiden."

Pumikit si Raiden at pinatong niya ang kaniyang ulo kay Elora. He started to caressed Elora's hair and he was already enjoying the hug.

"I love you."

The next day, Raiden helped Elora to prepare herself for the reunion since he wanted to make sure that Elora's safe and fine before she could ever go to the reunion.

"Ayos lang ba talaga sayo na pumunta ako?"

Ilang beses na itong tinanong ni Elora kay Raiden. She just wanted to make sure that Raiden was really okay with it.

"Yes, just don't tell about this situation of ours especially about Lyon."

Tumango agad si Elora at hinalikan ang pisngi ni Raiden. Nagulat pa siya dahil sa ginawa ni Elora pero napangiti din agad.

"What's that for?"

"A thank you kiss." Nakangising sabi ni Elora.

"Isa pa nga." Napahalakhak si Elora sa sinabi ng kaniyang asawa kaya pinalo niya ito sa dibdib.

"Punta na nga ako." Aalis na sana si Elora pero hinawakan ulit ni Raiden ang kamay nito kaya napatigil siya. Raiden mesmerized her face once again and planted a soft kiss against Elora's lips.

"Ingat ka."

Raiden reminded her with his husky voice. Ngumit ng sobrang lawak si Elora dahil sa ginawa ng kaniyang asawa pero dahan-dahan din siyang tumango.

Elora immediately went to the headquarters of C.H.A.I.N the time she arrived at the Central City. Dahil sikat na ang C.H.A.I.N ay nabigyan na sila mg malaking bulding dito sa Central City. But Elora felt the sweats that were building up in her bare hands as she make her way to the entrance hall. Kinakabahan kasi siya dahil ngayon lang niya ulit makikita ang kaniyang mga kaibigan. They are scared that they would open up about Raiden or Lyon.

Sinalubong siya ng babae at tinanong kung ano ang ipinunta niya rito. Elora answered her with the word reunion, and with that, the lady immediately guided Elora to the venue of the reunion. She was amused with the interior of the building. The walls were just painted with plain while while the floors were made out of glass, there were also crystal chandeliers in every meters of the hall. They went inside the elevator and the lade pushed the second floor button. Both of them were just silent inside. Elora was just building up her courage before she could ever meet her friends.

"This way, Ms." The lady said and swayed her hand. Elora's brows shot up when she saw the venue, it was just almost the same with the great hall in the Bahazar School of Archimages, except for the colors of the walls and floors.

"Elora!"

Napatingin agad siya sa kaniyang kanan nang marinig niya ang boses ni Aleah. She immediately smiled and run towards her best friend. Both of them hugged each other tightly.

"I missed you!"

Aleah's voice was full of longing when she faced Elora. She can't believe that Elora came to their small reunion. Ang akala kasi ni Aleah ay hindi ito makakapunta base sa mga sinabi ni Lorie kahapon.

"Well, well. It's Delton!"

Napalingon sa likod si Elora at nakita niya sina Jackson, Harem, Lorie at Trovis. Ngumisi agad si Elora nang makita niya sila at para bang nawala yung kaba na nararamdaman niya kanina.

"You didn't tell that you came back already." Jackson said while holding the glass of apple beer.

"Well, surprise." Natatawang sabi ni Elora. She can't believe that she is now facing her long time friends. Pakiramdam niya tuloy ay parang mga bata ulit sila.

"Grabe, mas lalo ka atang gumanda Elora. You look blooming."

Natawa naman si Elora sa naging komento ni Aleah sakaniya.

"Well, we all know the reason is." Trovis said meaningfully like he was implying something. Dahil doon, tinigan nila si Elora nang may panunukso.

Harem faked a cough and murmured Raiden's surname. "McPhall, McPhall." Elora felt that her cheeks were starting to get hot with the way Harem teased her.

"Oo nga pala. Asan si Raiden? Sa totoo lang, I've never saw him for about three weeks straight. Pumupunta ako sa bahay nila pero sinabi ng mother niya na may trabaho si Raiden. I even tried to talk to Reiko but she was snobbing me. Nagkikita ba kayo ni Raiden, Elora?"

Elora gulped. Bigla na lang napawi ang kaniyang mga ngiti sa labi at naramdaman niya ulit ang kabang nawala kanina. She clasped her hands and played with her fingers. They were waiting for Elora to answer but she just smiled awkwardly. But that time, Elora started to use her mind power to read every thoughts of her friends so that she could prepare her answers for them.

-:-
Thank you for reading!

ecyela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 100K 93
After seeing her daughter taken, Claret is resolved to begin a quest to rescue Divina from the clutches of an ancient demon named Atlas, even if it c...
4K 852 47
Margarette Ferrer is the perfect girl. At least that's what everybody thinks of her. She's pretty and intelligent. She has a loving family. She seems...
447K 15.2K 47
3rd Installation of Magical Elite Academy! Read at your risk! Highest Rank Achieved: #1 in Fantasy #63 in Teen-Fiction #3 in Vampire #9 in Magical #5...
72.2K 2.3K 88
Si Lauranie ay nag-iisang anak ng mag-asawa na sina Joseph at Estilla. She lived a luxury life dahil parehong mayaman ang angkan ng kaniyang mga magu...