Turn of Life

נכתב על ידי menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... עוד

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

50. I know

695 65 12
נכתב על ידי menaka92

Akshaya Pov

"Avinash!" I shouted his name and he halted his steps. He turned around to see me with weak eyes.

"What do you think you are doing?" I stopped him by his shoulders.

"I...I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. So I'm leaving from here. I won't come in front of you ever again. I'm sorry" he said, looking at the ground.

"Why do you always assume things?" I said and lifted his chin. He looked at my eyes which reflected his true love like a mirror.

"I.. I" he cut me off.

"Akshu, you might think that I have given you the permission to intern cause I was the one who interviewed you but trust me I did it in the right way and you totally deserved it. You are worth the place where you are standing now and you'll reach more heights soon. Please don't think that any of my actions as fake or something. I'm truly and madly in love with you. I don't know when I fell this hard for you but I'm sure I won't be able to come over it" he said, looking into my eyes.

I never knew he loves me so much. I..I    I don't know what to say. I'm completely on shock now. Should I accept it or I...I just don't know.

"Akshu, I know you need sometime to analyse everything and I'm gladly giving you time. It's absolutely ok if you don't like me back, it's just my bad luck. Whatever it may be I'll never be able to stop loving you" he kissed my forehead for one last time and exited my room.

I stood there still, trying to analyse what just happened. Is he ok if I don't love him? Is this how much he loves me? Why?
Why do I feel like crying?
Why do I feel so lonely?

"Akshu!" I heard someone calling me faintly but I was so involved in my thoughts that I didn't pay heed to it.

"Akshaya" Shweta snapped her fingers in front of me and that's when I came back to reality.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, pulling me to the chair on which he sat earlier. She made me sit on it and gave me a glass of water to drink. I gulped it all in a go and she kept looking at me for answers. I have to tell her now or she'll become a tigress.

"Umm.. actually Shweta, I knew Harish would come yesterday night to the pub. It was all our plan" I confessed and her jaw dropped.

I laughed a bit looking at her cute yet funny reaction but she glared at me and I stopped laughing.

"One of Avi's friends who is also a mutual friend of Harish called him and told him about you dancing with someone else. I had to make you do it so that my plan works. But I was pretty sure you would object it, so I too had to act all creep with a stranger to accompany you.

But I guess I was too much under the effect of alcohol that I wasn't able to push the guy I was dancing with. Suddenly he leaned on to kiss me and that's when Avi came into the seen. I gulped audibly seeing his angry face and mentally prepared myself to hear his scoldings. But what he did completely shook me to the core. He pushed me into a washroom and kissed me" I said looking at her face where she covered her mouth with her palms. I know this is shocking for her and even I was shocked at that moment, but as seconds passed by, I felt it good, I felt that it was supposed to happen and it is not wrong.

"He kissed me and I didn't know why I gave in. It just felt so good and comfortable to be in his arms, being kissed by him. Trust me Shweta, I felt my surrounding going blur and felt as if we were the only one in the world. I thought he did it in the heat of the moment and I didn't regret it. After sometime, he took me to my room, made me have something and put me to sleep. I guess I was holding him very tightly in my sleep that he didn't find a way to get out of my grip and we both slept in eachother's arms.

When I woke up, I had a mini heart attack seeing Avi in the same bed as mine, with our legs tangled, his right hand around my waist securing me and my left hand on his chest. I tried to get out but he held me close and that's when I heard your knock. I pretended to sleep just to hear Avi's explanation cause I know you'll demand it from him" I said, resting my head in the back of the chair, feeling giddy. Might be hangover.

She didn't say anything but went to her room and returned with a glass of water.

"Have this lemonade. It'll help you" she forwarded the glass and I looked at it, raising my eyebrows.

"Harish gave it to me in the morning" she whispered slowly and I jumped on her, hugging her tight. I know they both had something going on since the first day when I saw them colliding with eachother. Yes, that day I ran to collect my phone but forgot to ask Shweta something. I returned back and found them arguing on something. Usually my tigress doesn't fire so much on someone and that got my attention. I demanded her to tell me and she told me all her high school love and teasing. That day I made up my mind to do something to unite them and I got an amazing plan to execute on her birthday. I asked Avi's help and he instantly agreed. I'm on cloud nine now!

Omg! My friend finally got her love of her life!

"Wow! I'm so so so so happy for you idiot!" I kissed her cheeks and she blushed brick red.

"Oh god! What am I seeing? My lioness is blushing? I must thank my jiju definitely. He made me witness the rarest seen of my bestie. I hardly knew you had some girl qualities in you" I smirked and she smacked my arms, still blushing.

"Now enough. Get ready, we are getting late" she made me flip the lemonade and pushed me to the washroom. After I'm done, we hurriedly went to the hospital skipping our breakfast cause we were very late and the sole reason is....you all know!

I didn't see Avi around and later got to know that he was treating some soldier who got a minute fracture in his arm while training. I was relaxed cause I don't know how I'll be able to react when he's around. We were happy to find Shweta's medicine working perfectly and almost 95 percent of the patients are cured. I can't be any more proud of her, can I?

"I know you need time, but I'm sorry to ask this. What do you think about your feelings for Avi!" Shweta asked, as she took a bite of paratha from her lunch plate. Yes, we are in our cabin, eating our lunch.

"I really don't know Shweta. I'm very confused. I mean I like his presence. He never leaves me alone. Even though we fight amongst ourselves, he always had my back around others. He never lets me down in anything. I like him, but love?

I'm very scared about commitments. What if he leaves me one day? What if he doesn't understand me and dominates me in our relationship? What will my parents do? What about his parents? Will they agree? I mean his dad is our Dean. I know he's very kind but will he allow a middle class girl like me to date and marry his son? I'm scared Shweta. I don't want any heartbreaks in life. It'll divert me from my goal" I said, playing with the spoon.

Shweta squeezed my hand and I looked up at her.

"Your fears are valid dear. I'm happy that you are so clear about your thoughts and well aware about your actions and commitments. I know your dream and how much you love your family too, you can't go against your mom and dad who supported you thorough out your life. Suddenly going against them and marrying a man will make them too broken. But true love always finds its way. Whatever may be the struggle, whatever may be the problem, a true love always survives through everything. If you are meant to be together, you'll find a way without hurting anyone.

But most importantly you need time. You need time to analyse your own feelings for Avi. No one is forcing you. You can make your won decision without anyone's fear. But remember I am always here whenever you need me. I'll always help you Akshu. Now stop think about it and have your food" she said and I nodded.

Whatever it so, I believe in God and I'm sure he'll show me the right path.

Hours passed and our shift ended. Mostly we'll be leaving on a week or two. The soldiers are perfectly fine and we just have to instruct them some tips and some formalities to be cleared. Shweta's face fell when she heard this. I know she's gonna miss Harish but I'm very happy that my plan worked out.

We are currently sitting on the terrace listening to some random songs, singing them aloud and just enjoying the calm weather.

"Blow a kiss, fire a gun.
We'll need somebody to lean on!

Blow a kiss, fire a gun
All we need is somebody to lean on
Na na na na na na na na na na"

We both were singing and I stood up from the small bench, swaying my hips and performing the same steps as the original video. I was in my own world and Shweta was laughing her heart out looking at my pathetic dance steps but that didn't stop me.

I pulled her from the bench and she walked to me placing her phone on the beach. I gestured her to dance and she did it without making me tell her twice.

"When the nights are long
Longing for you to come home
All around the wind blows
We would only hold on to let go!"

"Wow wow wow! What a sight?"

We hurriedly turned back to see Harish Bhai walking to us with a smirk on his face. I heard someone clapping but Harish wasn't clapping, then who is it?

I looked at his back to find a six feet man clapping as he was approaching us. The dim light just showed his physique and perfectly messed hair. I saw his face clearly when he took few more steps.its none other than that idiot. Arghhhh! Why does he have to come here?

"Don't be tensed" Shweta whispered to me.

"Let's just forget everything and go back to normal please" I turned to see Avi near me. I nodded and he smiled.

" So how was your day babe?" Harish asked, kissing Shweta's cheek. She blushed and hit his arm.

"What? They know about us. Do you mind guys?" Harish asked.

"Not at all jiju!"
"Not at all bro!"

I and Avi said at the same time and... it's embarrassing.

Shweta spoke to avoid the hesitation.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, I came to see my love. I do don't know about this guy here" he pointed at Avi and Shweta hid face palmed herself.

"Even, I came for the same reason" Avi said and....ok, it's very awkward. I guess Harish Bhai sensed what's going on.

Harish looked at me with his raised eyebrows and Shweta pinched him and he's back to normal, receiving the idea behind the pinch.

We sat on the bench with Shweta and me in one and the boys across us. We talked about random stuff when suddenly Shweta spoke.

"Harish, umm.. actually I... I wanna tell...tell something since a ...a long time" she hesitated a lot.

"What is it sweetheart?Harish bhai asked lovingly.

"It's...it's ab... about Yash" she spoke after a minute with fear evident in her voice.

I saw Harish narrowing his eyes. Why do I feel something bad is going to happen here?
Is this my instinct or...?

Avi was looking equally confused and we just stared at the couple.

"Shweta, tell me what's it?" Harish asked.

"Umm.. actually...ummm... I... I w..was the...the one...umm.. I behindYashgettingarrestred" god! I have never seen Shweta this much tensed.
Might be a big problem.

"You, what? Come again Shweta. I didn't get you"

"I was the one behind Yash getting arrested again" she spoke it loud and clear, closing her eyes.

"I know" Harish replied.

Ok, what's going on?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

800 68 24
This is my 1st story . Don't judge my writing, there are some mistakes that I make please co-operate and support me. This is a story of a high sch...
103K 7.5K 70
Isn't Twilight sky a beautiful view ? . . When two different colours of nature merge and there comes a blissful colour out of it ! . . And here when...
21.4K 506 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
312 46 9
A girl,forced into marriage by her parents and family is now determined to never in her life have a normal relationship with her parents now, she hav...