Discontinued: An indescribabl...

By Slythendor11

Hey . So you are part Zombie. You were hit by the wave fifty years ago but you weren't effected. And everyth... More

Zed introduction 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️
Your introduction
Goza Gorf
A/n
Guess?
First period with a new friend
Please
Zombie Safe Room
Bucky 😡
Fired up
A/n
The deal
Important A/N
Awkward (part one)
Awkward (part two)
Starships
Cheer initiation
Sorry
Falling
Cafeteria Mayhem
Hi guys
Someday
A/n
Plans
Discontinuing

A/n

6.7K 74 2
By Slythendor11

I will write soon, but I am looking forward to writing so please read.😁😁😁 Also I take fandom shifts so after a while I may stop writing for a week and then write a ton and little the next week. So yep. And please know I am writing three other fan fictions so if I'm not writing then I am behind. And guys, just read my thing, we all no that their are barley any zed x readers so stick with me. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 27 28
Seabrook, a seemingly normal neighborhood. But what the rest of the world doesn't know is that 50 years ago lime soda caused a zombie apocalypse. Tod...
29K 491 12
The life in Seabrook isn't always so good... I don't own ZOMBIES (2) only the created characters are mine. Also the Cover is not my photo, idk the cr...
41.9K 896 9
Okay so I have this idea of Tony Stark's daughter going to Seabrook, because it is to dangerous in New York. Zed see's her the first day and falls in...
237K 5.5K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...