I'm no Cinderella

By tarahmae703

Serenity Gray... Raped and abused by her last boyfriend moves to a town called Ubblen Falls in Oregon. Meetin... More

Ch.1 Other heartbeat
Ch.2 Fresh start
Ch.3 Authentic boobs
Ch.4 jealous exes
Ch.5 safety pins and baked Ziti
Ch.6 blue camaros and hospitals
Ch.7 windows and locked doors
Ch.8 startling text messages
Ch. 10 oceans and roses

Ch.9 demon in disguise

26 6 4
By tarahmae703

holy shit, oh my god i thought as i whipped my head around and looked at the passing students, none of them was a demon in disguise. I looked back at Grayson,

"hey you ok?"

"no, i have to go" i said quickly and ran off. I didn't look back.

Later that day as i was walking down the hall to get to my locker, I noticed Brittney all on Grayson, feeling his abs, and taking his arms and putting them on her waist, i turned around disgusted. I quickly got my books and slammed my locker close and walked to my next class silently. When math came, all too quickly i sat on the opposite side of where i usually sit, next to Grayson. i looked at Graysn occasionally, and his eyes were always on me. I could tell i hurt him by ignoring him today, but its not like i had a choice.

When the bell rung i shot out of my seat and and quickly walked out. I was about halfway to freedom when a strong grip was on my left arm.

"Ow!" i i half yelled as i ripped my arm away, to reveal the one and only, Grayson,yippee .

He had a look of confusion, as he hadn't gripped my arm tightly, usually i try really hard not to say anything when someone held my left arm, but he caught me by surprise.

"sorry...I" he began

"no its ok" i said cutting him off

"is your arm oK? " he asked

"yeah its great." i rushed out

from what it looked like he didn't believe me, but didn't press me on the topic, which i was grateful for

" I gotta go" i said, i really didn't want that threat to become  a reality.

My moms baby shower was going on this afternoon, so my dad picked me up. When we got home, my mom popped a giant balloon, and  a whole bunch of blue confetti exploded from it. Everyone was screaming, and there were smiles every direction. I smiled and went upstairs to my now decorated room. I tossed my backpack in the corner and hopped on my bed. I texted my best friend from Aspen, Avery.

Hey ave

Hey bitch

I miss you

I miss you too, make any new friends?

Yeah, Savannah, willow, Tayler, Evelyn

And Grayson...

Friend? Or boyfriend?! She said with a winky face. I rolled my eyes

FRIEND!

Lol that's what they all say

I'm not all bitch it's what I say!

Hahahaha

Ttyl ily

Ily2 bye

I tossed my phone to the side hopped off my bed to make myself dinner, since my mom and dad were going out tonight. I microwaved some lasagna, and sat down to eat it. It burned my tongue. While I ate I texted Grayson asking him to come over, and use the front door, i wanted to apologize to him. When i finished my food, i went over to the couch to watch some cheesy musical while i waited for him to arrive. 

When the door bell was rung, i went to answer it, Grayson was standing there with a little stuffed frog and a stupid grin. I laughed and invited him in. 

 "So your parents aren't home?" He asked handing me the frog, i took it and gave it a squeeze

"No they went out with some friends after her baby shower" i replied, walking toward the couch

"wait..." he said, grabbing my left arm, i was careful not to say anything, even though it stung. 

I looked at him, with innocent eyes, hoping he would drop it, i guess i'm not a very good actor because he lifted up my sleeve, revealing the long x's i had drawn with the safety pin. I bit my tongue, scared for his reaction. 

"Why?"

"because..."

Cliffhanger? Lol, anyways thank you to everyone who is reading my book, i appreciate all of you. If you ever need anything, or have a suggestion, my private messages are open, or my conversations. 

~Tarah 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.8K 46
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
238K 2.7K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
289K 19.9K 58
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
245K 16.5K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...