Spooky Spooky

By bangtanlex

Creepy.. Scary.. Thriller.. Stories.. Read this.. More

Spooky Spooky
The Whistle
Drip, Drip Memory
What's in the basement?
10
"Yeeeeees?"
All I saw was RED
Somebody
Daughter
Mom
Girlfriend
Wristbands
Squidward's Suicide
A Girl In A Photograph
The Evil Doll
The Scary Room
Colonel Walker
Charlotte
A Lady In The Bathroom
The Mysterious Photo
Great-Grandma
Church Trip Nightmare
The Sibling
Confusion
The Missing Bride
The Choking Dog
The Deadly Hairstyle
The Perfect Tan
The Green Ribbon
Murder Mystery
Horror House

Pretending to be asleep doesn't work

159 5 0
By bangtanlex

A young boy is sleeping in his bed on a usual night. He hears footsteps outside his door, and peeks out of his eyes to see what is happening. His door swings open quietly to reveal a murderer carrying the corpses of his parents. After silently propping them up on a chair, he writes something on the wall in the blood of the dead bodies. He then hides under the childs bed.

The child is scared beyond belief. He can’t read the writing on the wall and he knows the man is under his bed. Like any child, he pretends that he slept through the whole thing and hasn’t awoken yet. He lays still as the bodies, quietly hearing the breathes from under his bed.

An hour passes, and his eyes are adjusting more and more to the darkness. He tries to make out the words, but it’s a struggle. He gasps when he finally makes out the sentence.

“I know you’re awake”. He feels something shift underneath his bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 0 39
um in this im gonna share my experience with maybe me summoning some or the creepypastas and maybe some scary stories
1.3K 11 10
These are all kinds of stories about what's true and what is not true... WARNING!! IF YOU GET SCARED EASILY DO NOT READ THIS...
127 14 31
𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝�...
179 2 30
Creepypasta story Try not to scared challenge. :-)