The birth of the Blue Phoenix...

Από Fhanth

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful b... Περισσότερα

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Once upon a time
Chapter 2: A hard lesson
Chapter 3: The stranger
Chapter 4: Roleplay
Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword
Chapter 6: Punishments
Chapter 7: Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: The last lesson
Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve
Chapter 10: Grand opening
Chapter 11: Pep talk
Chapter 12: Settling in
Chapter 13: Memories in pastel
Chapter 14: A night at the club
Chapter 15: Internal conflict
Chapter 16: Loss of innocence
Chapter 17: Daddy said
Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?
Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy
Chapter 20: A birthday surprise
Chapter 21: Happy birthday, Daddy
Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle
Chapter 23: A safe environment
Chapter 24: An interesting show
Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling
Chapter 26: Naughty training
Chapter 27: Something painful
Chapter 28: To fly again
Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy
Chapter 30: Life at the club
Chapter 31: Creepy stalker
Chapter 32: A different kind of threesome
Chapter 33: Oblivious
Chapter 34: Dark premonitions
Chapter 35: What the new Zach wants
Chapter 36: Temptation
Chapter 37: Broken
Chapter 38: His name was Oliver
Chapter 39: Victory
Chapter 40: A perfect contract
Chapter 41: Friends and family
Chapter 42: Stretching limits
Chapter 43: Kinky corny love
Chapter 44: Messing around
Chapter 45: Punishment
Chapter 46: Lesson learned
Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love
Chapter 48: A proud Daddy
Chapter 50: Dealing with guilt
Chapter 51: Comforting Daddy
Chapter 52: Where is my Baby?
Chapter 53: Pain and anger
Chapter 54: Slippery slope
Chapter 55: Healing
Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo
Chapter 57: Fighting step-backs
Chapter 58: Flying higher
Chapter 59: The other Master Dom
Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms
Bonus Chapter: Cheering up Ethan
Epilogue

Chapter 49: Paying attention

20.1K 1K 563
Από Fhanth

Zach, Sat Apr 27th 2013

"Come on! Who was it? Tell me!" I beg Joe for the thousandth time.

I've spent the day pestering Daddy to reveal the identity of the man who participated in our public scene but he just wore an enigmatic smile, telling me I would never know. This sounded like a fun challenge so I've been asking every Sub that was there yesterday to tell me. They all refused, which makes me think there is something going on.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" he replies with a smirk.

Ugh! Of course, he'd enjoy annoying the crap out of me! I have to find someone else to spill the beans... This is when I spot Nathan entering the Subs' room.

"Nathan, my best friend," I greet him. "You're going to be nicer than everyone here and let me know who the second Dom was that joined my scene with Daddy, aren't you?"

"About that..." he answers awkwardly.

Not him as well! His stance shifts subtly, with an apologetic smile on his face, so I know I won't get him to reveal what I want. A small blush on his cheeks also reveals guilt and embarrassment. I can understand the first, but why the heck is he feeling ashamed? Unless...

"Oh my God, are you the one who told everybody not to tell me?" I shriek.

"Sorry, Zach... Master Aiden told my Master to order me to help them do that..."

"I can't believe you would betray me like this!" I rant, like the drama queen that I am. "And after all we did together... You are dead to me!" I conclude, dramatically turning away from him.

"Come on, Zach! You know I had no choice!" he winks.

"Is someone talking to me?" I ask to no one in particular. "I can't hear anything."

I know I'm behaving like a child but I'm really pissed at my friend right now. If it came from him, his Master and Daddy, nobody is going to blab a thing to me.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved being taken by a man I didn't see and whose identity was a mystery to me. It has always been a deep fantasy of mine, and Daddy knew it, which is why he planned yesterday's scene like this. But now that it's over, I can't help being curious! Of course, Daddy had to arrange for everyone to maintain secrecy so I guess I'll just have to annoy the crap out of him until he yields. Or perhaps I'll let this go and focus on something more important like the foursome he promised me.

Now that I've properly trained him, Daddy doesn't ask something he knows I won't like much without a proper reward. Or when he wants me to behave extra nicely, he knows he has to throw me some kind of bone. That arrangement suits me perfectly, it's way better than punishing me when he thinks I screwed up. I get that it won't encourage me to repeat the mistake, but it doesn't nudge me to behave like a good boy as well.

Daddy's rewards though... Just thinking about the fantastic blowjob I got this morning, tied to a chair with porn playing on the laptop in front of me – only threesomes and foursomes – while Daddy sucked me for the better part of an hour was such a delicious torture. The orgasm I finally got when he removed the shoelace he had used to tightly squeeze the base of my cock was just blissful. I hope the neighbors weren't around because I screamed at the top of my lungs.

All of this in exchange for appearing on stage led on a leash. It was truly a tiny thing for me to do and I could tell it represented a lot to him. I can understand that he was hurt by some of the rumors going around the club. With me being unruly most of the time, there were jerks questioning his fitness to manage a Sub and it was a very good way to shut them up. I also know how much he loves the feeling of owning a boy like this since he had explained it to me at length.

Even if I wanted nothing more than please him – in exchange for the promised reward of course – I couldn't help thinking about Thomas and the big leather collar he had made me wear, when Daddy closed the one he had selected around my neck. Even if they were completely different, it still triggered some anxiety. Thankfully, Daddy saw it and soothed me with kind and understanding words.

In the end, I quickly forgot it was there as soon as the scene began because it was so hot. The position Daddy had decided on was not a very hard one for me, and it was fairly easy to keep relaxed during the whole thing. I could have come instantly when he asked for the help of a volunteer, then being used by Daddy and this stranger was just great, even if it was a bit short.

I really wonder who he could be, so when Keith arrives in the Sub's room, I keep on ignoring Nathan like a spoiled child and immediately walk toward him.

"Your Daddy wasn't very pleased you weren't there for dinner," he tells me with a smile.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he knew I wouldn't come," I reply.

I had told him as much before I stormed out of his office earlier.

"He did mention something about you not coming tonight, but I'm not sure it was related," Keith jokes, making me laugh.

"I'm glad Mr. Over-controlling hasn't killed your sense of humor yet," I tease him.

Keith has bitched a lot about how Ethan wants to control every single detail of his life, his friends – which Keith should choose better in any case – his schedule, even his clothes. I know I'd have run very fast out of the grip of such a Dom but for some reason, my friend hasn't voided their contract yet. Not that I don't like Ethan! He has been very friendly with me since Daddy and I started to be an item, and I remember how he encouraged me in my chase before, but he is just not my kind of Dom.

"He isn't that bad," Keith answers me, surprising me a lot.

"Who are you and what have you done with my friend Keith?"

Since we began talking in the Subs' room, he has complained about his Master in almost all our discussions.

"Stop that, Zach! He is actually kind of cool now that... you know... now that I behave a bit more," he adds in a meeker voice.

"So no more complaining about his authority?"

"Perhaps I needed that... I mean... I was going nowhere good and now he is pulling some strings to get me a spot at Columbia University to start a program next year. Not just buying myself in, he's making me work my ass off to be sure I'll be able to follow the courses. Yesterday he told me he was really proud of my progress and it felt so nice."

"That's so cool, Keith!" I exclaim.

He had started to study in a crappy college because he had slacked off his applications at the end of high school but quickly dropped out. He had told me his dream was to get into International Development, and Columbia is supposed to have a really good curriculum for that.

"That's exactly what you wanted!" I add.

"Yeah, and it's all thanks to him... without him I'd be dead..." he adds in a sad voice.

"Hey it's true he helped you a lot but that's no reason to stop complaining when he is too hard on you," I reply seriously. "Has he stopped bothering you with I don't know how many blowjobs?"

"God no! I swear he is addicted to them!" Keith chuckles. "But he often reciprocates, and it's usually super hot, so I can't really complain."

"Ugh, you are becoming all fluffy with him," I groan.

"I don't know, maybe. Maybe I'm starting to have feelings for this man and that's what it is."

I don't really respond to that since I don't know if he'd welcome my opinion. For some reason, I don't buy it. There's no spark when he speaks about Ethan, not like when Nathan talks about Alexander for instance, or other Subs who are madly in love with their Doms. It seems he's forcing himself because he's thankful to Ethan. He has a lot of reasons to be, true, and it's completely okay for him to offer him his submission in return, but I just don't think there are feelings involved.

The conversation turned so serious I completely forgot to ask him the question that was on my mind in the first place. I only remember it when he goes to prep in the showers. Nathan is throwing me a wondering look and nudges his head in the direction of the stalls to silently ask if I want to prep with him. I respond by shaking my head and sticking my tongue out since I'm still upset with him. He flips me the bird and goes to prep alone.

I'll make up with him next time I see him at the club, but I'm too mad at him to talk to him just now. Or I'm just being an immature brat, but it's fun... Which makes me think that Daddy is not going to be too pleased with me since I skipped dinner tonight. Though that was not a very big thing, so I might get away with just a rough spanking. I just hope he won't make me do any corner time because I really hate that.

Ugh! It means we won't talk about the foursome he promised me, though in the end, he's probably going to be the one to choose the Doms that will participate. Still, I hope he includes William because that man is so hot! I'm excited and scared at the same time for this. More than two Doms using me is beginning to look dangerously close to what happened to me on New Year's Eve.

The idea of a gangbang used to appeal deeply to me but what Thomas did with his friends was kind of a cold shower... I don't know if I will ever find it attractive again... Heck, I'm not even sure Daddy would want to do that at some point. In any case, I hope that a foursome with three Doms won't trigger any bad memories.I find it super hot but I would hate to have to safeword because of it.

All those thoughts won't get me prepped for tonight though, so I eventually move my ass in front of my locker and undress completely, taking my toiletry bag with all the necessary stuff in one hand. I'm heading to the communal showers until I notice a guy waiting for a free stall. He's the Sub from that scene a few months ago that Logan had told me to watch out for. Mmm, Logan, another fond memory! I would love a threesome with Daddy and him, but sadly he isn't into that kind of play.

I forget myself, the Sub, whose name I can't recall, always prepares in his Master's playroom so I've never seen him here before. He doesn't look very at ease, so naturally, I head toward him to try to reassure him a bit. He's kind of cute, with his brown hair, and very tall and muscular – for a Sub that is. I can't tell the color of his eyes because he is waiting with his head lowered, in a perfect submissive pose. I bet he's one of those very obedient Subs! He has a few marks on his back that must come from a recent intense scene with a flogger.

"Hi there!" I greet him. "It's nice to finally see you here, I'm Zach!"

His initial reaction is so cute: he looks around to check if I'm actually talking to him and not anyone else. At last, I can see his gorgeous blue eyes, even if I don't like the way he looks at me like he is afraid of bothering me just by existing or something.

"I'm Troye, nice to meet you," he finally replies in a very meek voice, extending his hand.

"You don't come in here very often but don't be afraid, nobody bites," I joke.

"Yeah I usually prepare with my Master," he answers, "but he's busy tonight."

There's a bit of sadness and rejection in his eyes, so I'm betting his Dom is more punishing Troye for something than being actually busy, but I won't inquire if he isn't comfortable talking about it.

"Do you need help with anything?" I inquire.

"No, I'm good! Just waiting for a free stall, I'm not so comfortable prepping with other people," he responds nervously with a small smile.

"Have a nice evening then!" I conclude waving at him.

He waves back while I enter the communal showers, heading for one of the toilets to proceed with my enema, my head full with thoughts of a foursome again.

You should pay better attention! a small voice in my head tells me, as the picture of the Sub with a small smile pops again in my head... a smile that did not quite reach his eyes.

Remember, when you don't pay close enough attention, people get hurt.

Fuck! I think to myself as the conversation I just had replays itself in my head with a whole different light. All the small emotions I had missed become suddenly obvious. Or rather the emotion he was constantly feeling: fear. Fear of being here on his own, fear of disappointing his Master and mostly fear at being caught. It all clicks in my mind with the way he was holding himself, to be unnoticeable, almost transparent. I don't know how I could miss it, this boy is exactly like I was just a few months ago.

I run toward the stalls and catch him just before he enters one on his own, and rush in with him, locking the door behind me.

"What are you doing here? Please leave me alone," he says, softly but firmly.

"What is it? What is it that you didn't want any of us to see?" I ask as I begin to check his body for more signs.

There are no more visible than the marks on his back, but now that I pay more attention, I can tell something is definitely up with him. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly accept Daddy's punishment but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

"I don't know what you're talking about, please get out!" he pleads.

The lie is so obvious on his face I know I won't go anywhere.

"What are you so afraid of? Did you do something to disappoint you Master?"

This time there's no missing it; there's definitely love in his eyes but he cringes when I mention his Dom. Oh, it's discreet, and no one would probably have noticed it if they didn't know what to look for. But I've fooled people about Thomas' actions for more than one year and he is reacting exactly like I used to.

It's so obvious now. The way he was afraid during the scene, the fact he doesn't prep with us but always with his Master. Like I was, Troye has been completely isolated so that he has no one to reach out to. Shit, perhaps his meek obedience is even a consequence of what the fucker is doing to him. The worst part is that he still seems madly in love with his Master... like I was with Thomas.

It all fits except for one thing: the physical signs. The marks on his back are nothing more than the result of normal flogging, but it doesn't seem enough to consist in abuse; I had bruises everywhere on my body. But his asshole of a Dom seems more cunning. He knows Troye has to wander almost naked in the club or it'd raise suspicion. So he can't really leave visible marks on his body... except for one place. The one that is always hidden beneath clothes, as long as you don't do anything in the main room.

Before Troye can do anything, I lower his boxer briefs. The sight of his privates almost has me throwing up. There are marks and lashes on his flaccid cock, his balls have several contusions that have a disgusting blue-ish color and there are a few nasty bruises in his shaved pubic area.

"Please don't tell anyone!" he whimpers, standing against one of the walls for support.

Does he really think I will let this go? How could I leave him in this hell I know so well?

"Why?" I ask in a whisper. "Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you safeword?"

"He doesn't listen when I safeword," he replies automatically in a low and hurt voice. When he realizes what he just said, he covers his mouth with his hands and starts to cry. I can't help but pull him into a hug.

"It's going to be okay, Troye," I tell him. "I know exactly how you feel because I was that boy not so long ago. You think you're alone, that you can't do anything by yourself, that you need him so much and that's why you put up with all the horrible stuff he does to you, but I can tell you that you're wrong. I was in your shoes, and I almost died to be honest, until I called someone for help. He showed me there was a whole different life possible."

"Please leave me alone," he insists.

"I won't, we have to go and see Daddy!" I tell him.

I don't want to tell him he is never going to the bastard's place anymore because it's obvious he loves him. I remember how scared I was to think of leaving Thomas. But with Daddy's help, we have to make him move in the right direction. He can't let things continue like this.

"And you need to see a doctor for... this," I add, pointing at his privates. "It must hurt like a motherfucker!"

"I'm used to the pain by now," he replies in a heartbreaking tone. "And I've checked everything that needs medical attention, I'm a nurse."

There is a soft knock on the door followed by the deep voice of Alexander.

"Everything alright here?" he asks.

I guess I must have been caught by cameras. Or perhaps his initial protests have been heard by the Subs in the adjacent stalls.

"Yes," I reply. "Get Daddy to his office please, Alexander. It's an emergency."

I don't care that I am basically ordering a Dom, the second-in-command at that. This is no time for play.

"You're going with me and that's final," I command Troye.

I'm surprised to see it work so well. After I've helped him put his boxer briefs back on, he obediently follows me while we walk to Daddy's office. I don't care that I'm completely naked, but Troye seems a bit embarrassed by being only in his underwear.

When we arrive at our destination, I help Troye sit on the couch, just before someone knocks at the door.

"I thought you would need these," Nathan tells me, handing me our clothes.

"Thanks a lot!" I reply with a genuine smile. "I'll tell you more later," I add in a whisper, just for him.

With that, I close the door and go back to sit next to the poor Sub. He seems to be in a very numb state of mind, and clearly afraid of what is going to happen. Daddy will make everything okay, I say to myself. After all, he did it for me, so I'm sure he will be able to help Troye.

Published on February 19th 2018

Poor (not so) little Troye, thank God Zach noticed something. We'll see Aiden deal with Romero in the next chapter, which will be on Thursday.

The delicious man in the header is not a Dom but Troye. Who said Subs couldn't be bulky as well?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

380K 12.6K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
204K 3.1K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
148K 3.2K 9
NEW VERSION! ADDED DETAILS ABOUT THE TWINS!! James, a twenty two year old normal guy, works at the local bakery. He is a shy and innocent person, who...
38.9K 1.5K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...