Spy School Spring Break

By hhaileyw

Ben Ripley thought that for once is his spy school career he might just get a normal spring break. That all c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

649 5 9
By hhaileyw

Erica's POV:

I failed.                                                                                                                                                                                                 I had one job. Protect the Stern family.                                                                                                                                 And I failed.                                                                                                                                                                               I got distracted by my feelings, and let my emotions out.                                                                                   And it came to bite me in the butt.                                                                                                                                 Jason was kidnapped by SPYDER, and it was all my fault.                                                                                          I knew what I had to do.                                                                                                                                                              No more feelings.                                                                                                                                                                   No more emotions.                                                                                                                                                                        Complete and utter,                                                                                                                                                                       Ice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.8K 109
Requests are open!!!
96K 1.5K 76
A Tale of five siblings known as 'The Krew' and they had an pretty ordinary life with their three awesome uncles. They love helping their Uncle Pigsy...
234K 6.8K 139
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
712K 17.3K 51
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...