The Lycans Kingdom

Af booksMS

Weylyn's life had already been set before he took his first breath. He had his duties, he had his role to pla... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

16 1 0
Af booksMS

Charlie's POV

"You need to hurry up they're going to be here in five" Joel had been moaning at me all morning, because apparently my packing skills aren't quick enough for his liking.

"Joel I'm done chill" I carried my mini suitcase to the front door, waiting for the guys to pick us up ready for Trafford.

Considering I hadn't seen Weylyn since our little dispute last weekend, he was still in my bad books. He'd most probably been avoiding me, as Nathan and Alex always had to excuse themselves to go meet him somewhere other than near me.

"They're here Lee" Joel had stayed round mine last night, so I actually would be ready on time. He quickly darted out the house, acting all excited like a little boy on Christmas Day.

I said bye to mum and Chris, before letting the cold air hit my face.

"Alright cupcake" Nathan engulfed me in a small hug, before taking my suitcase off me, "I'll put that in the car for you"

There was two cars outside my house, and if it wasn't for the driver behind each wheel I really wouldn't of minded which one was my ride.

They were both black and rather large cars, but I thought they were amazing. I was never used to riding in expensive cars unless I was with Jen, so I was going to enjoy every second of this journey.

Nathan had walked over towards the black Audi Q7 throwing my suitcase in the boot, "your in this one, with me if that's alright?" 

I did a little happy dance in my head that I wouldn't be in the Range Rover Sport, letting Weylyn drive me there, which was probably one of the most childish things I've ever done.

"Yeah that's fine, thanks" I hopped into the back seat, not expecting to see the one person I was hoping I wouldn't have to speak to over this weekend.

So for a whole four hours, in the back of Nathan's car was just me and Weylyn.

God sake.
What happened to him driving? Now I was just irritated.

Nathan had just got the car started when Randall got himself into the front seat, "okay, we all set to go?" We all agreed with nods and 'yes's' just as Nath pulled off.

"I thought you were driving?" I looked towards Weylyn actually confused to why he was no longer a designated driver.

"Plans change" he didn't even turn to face me, his head still stayed looking out the front window shield. 

The car went back to its uncomfortable silence, so I decided to message Joel and ask why hadn't he saved me from this awkwardness.

*Me*
'What's your car like? As mine is totally unbearable'

*Joel*
'Ha mines fine, we just all having a chat, while listening to Rudi's terrible singing'

*Me*
'Jealous, tell me again why I'm not with you?'

*Joel*
'I did ask Nath, but apparently as Alex is driving Weylyn's car, Weylyn decided who would be where'

*Me*
'Last time I checked, he wasn't the boss'

*Joel*
'Well the lads seem to obey him quite easily, so I assume he is'

I roll my eyes at Joel's reply before sighing and throwing my phone back into my bag.

"You and Joel a thing?" Weylyn eventually broke the silence, but now knowing what he was thinking I wish he hadn't.

He had his head turned and was now resting his eyes upon mine, his hair was its usual mop, and his eyes were of the judgmental look.

"Why is that any of your business?" I didn't mean to be rude, but lately he seemed to like getting into my business, and I was quite frankly getting pissed at it.

"It isn't, but I'm assuming he stayed yours last night, therefore I was curious" his eyes didn't leave mine once, and as I turn my head to look straight on, I could see Nathan eyeing us up in the front view mirror.

"And why would you assume that?"

"Senses"

"Senses" I repeated his answer almost puzzled to what he meant.

"So are you and Joel a thing?" His voice became a little deeper as he repeated his first question, and now I knew he was actually being serious.

I'd usually mess with the guy at this point, but as it concerns Joel I'd never do that to my best friend, "No we are not a thing"

"So what are you?" One thing I've learnt about Weylyn Blakesley is he doesn't know when to give in.

"Why the interest in my love life Weylyn?" I decided to ask a question for once, but he just turned his attention back to the front window.

"There's no interest" I thought best not to reply, as I couldn't be arsed going around in circles with him, so just got my headphones and phone out my bag, and kept quiet for the rest of the journey.

-

"Well there's four bedrooms and seven of us so how are we going to split it" Randall was holding all four key cards in his hand, while we stood in the reception of an overly priced hotel. "Two have one double bed each, and the other two have two singles"

"Well I'll go with you then in a double, considering we used to share baths together, a bed won't be bad" Rudi walked over to Randall swiping one card out of his hand and standing next to his twin.

I didn't want to take a room for myself, as I actually hadn't paid anything towards the hotel. I had by far the least money out of the guys, and had told Randall I'd get a train back, but he wasn't having any of it so decided to pay for me. Which I will pay him back for as soon as I can.

But considering I knew Joel didn't know the other guys that well yet, and he was probably the only guy other than Kai I'd happily share a bedroom with, I thought I'd help both of us out.

"I'll share a twin room with Joel" I grabbed Joel's arm and tugged him towards Randall as I took the third key card.

No one seemed bothered which I was thankful about, until a rather rough 'no' came from Weylyn's mouth causing us all to look at him.

"Excuse me?" I looked him dead in the eyes, daring him to challenge me. I've had enough of him trying to dictate my life as if he was my dad or boyfriend, and considering he was neither, I wasn't going to take his crap.

Everyone was now stood a tad further away from me and Weylyn's very obvious stare off. Before any more could be said, Alex had pulled Nathan with him towards Randall grabbing a key card and taking the last twin bedroom.

"I said. No."

"Don't worry I heard you the first time. I just thought I couldn't of actually heard you correctly, but it seems I did"

He didn't reply to my comment, just narrowed his eyes further at me.

"Okay well I'm tired so come on Joel we're going" just as I went to turn with the key card, Weylyn was straight in front of me blocking my path way, taking the key card straight out of my hand.

"Weylyn what the fuck is your problem?"

"I'll share the twin room with Joel you have the double bed" it didn't seem like a bad deal to be honest, but I was stubborn. And I wasn't having someone I knew for such a little time, control me.

Hell, I didn't even let Joel control me. Not that he would ever try.

"Thanks for the offer but I think it would make more sense if me and Joel shared" I gave him a fake smile before trying to snatch the card back from his hands, which he clearly saw and raised it to a height I couldn't reach.

Fuck him for being 6 foot summit.

"I will share with Joel, don't make me repeat myself Charlie" he used his stern voice that he did every time he tried to get his way with me, but it no longer had an affect on me. I was way too pissed to actually care.

"Weylyn if you don't give me that key card back" I casually turned my back walking towards Randall and the others, now seeing their faces I noticed how they were all staring us out in shock, only Nathan had the random smirk on his face, "I'll take this one, and I'll still be sharing with Joel"

He knew that the key card I was holding opened the room to a double bed, his jaw clenched and I could see his knuckles starting to get whiter than they already were.

He didn't say anything just carried on to stare me out. It's as if he was trying to crack me whilst he controlled his anger, we could clearly see was starting to bottle up.

I walked back to him, pulling Joel with me which he even seemed hesitant about.

"Your choice Weylyn" holding Joel's arm with one hand and the double bed key card in my other, right in front of Weylyn's reach, I waited for him to make his decision.

He let out a rather held in growl of frustration, before snatching the key card out of my hands, then allowing me to take the key card back out of his. I gave him a victory smirk, before walking towards the lift with Joel following behind.

"See you later guys" I gave the others a little wave, to which they all didn't know how to react to, till Randall spluttered out, he'd see us down here later.

Just as the doors to the lift shut, I let out a sigh of relief I didn't even know I had held in.

"What the fuck was that about?" I looked to my side to see Joel staring down at me, mouth slightly open, his dark eyebrows scrunched together.

"My guess is as good as yours"

"He is either a control freak or completely into you"

"I'm going to go with number one" Joel didn't reply just let out a small chuckle, before we left to find the room I had fought so hard for.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

336 22 18
After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expectations of her pack. As much as Samanth...
2.8K 127 29
COMPLETE Book 3 of the "My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate" series. Overprotective parents. An annoying twin brother. Denied my title. Shy. No running...
20.3K 978 33
Does life have to be so complicated? Zoey didn't think so, that is, until she receives a certain letter. When Zoey initiated her first shift on her...
1.1M 41.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...