Lessons With Harry Styles

بواسطة UnicornSmoke

Smut filled adventure with Harry, your friend المزيد

Lesson- Part One
Lesson- Part Two
Lesson- Part Four
Lesson- Part Five
Lesson- Part Six
Lesson- Part Seven
Lesson- Part Eight
Lesson- Part Nine
Lesson- Part Ten
Lesson- Part Eleven
Lesson- Part Twelve
Lesson- Part Thirteen
Lesson- Part Fourteen
Lesson- Part Fifteen
Lesson- Part Sixteen
Lesson- Part Seventeen
Lesson- Part Eighteen
Lesson- Part Nineteen
Lesson- Part Twenty

Lesson - Part Three

34K 281 128
بواسطة UnicornSmoke

Third lesson- How to be quiet.

"What?" I groaned into the phone, once I had finally managed to take it from my night stand, rolling over my tummy to try and block the light of the sun, that was filtring through the drapes. Why couldn't I sleep? I was a good person, I deserved to be able to sleep.

"Hello sunshine!" Harry's thick accent chirped on the other line, way too happy to be only... 11 a.m on a Saturday.

"Harry, someone better had died, or I'm killing you." I pulled the covers up to my shoulders, while my phone was resting between my ear and the pillow, my right arm tucked under the pillow.

"No one died. Buuut, Niall was born 21 years ago."

I honestly didn't care.

"Hmmmm." I hummed, almost falling asleep again. College had been a bitch during the week, lots of things to do and read and study. The earliest I had been able to go to bed was around 3 am, and I wanted to sleep through the whole weekend, probably until 8 pm on Sunday.

"Did you fall asleep?" He whined, letting something fall to the floor and then screaming and cursing into the phone, waking me up

"Not anymore!" I groaned, taking the covers off my body and sitting up.

"Get up!!" He whined a little more, and I could imagine his pouting lips and his eyes closed, while he threw his head back.

"I'm up!! What do you want??" I whined in return, getting up from my bed to go close my curtains.

"Niall's throwing his party in my apartment and you're coming with me to organize it."

"Dude, buy some bags of chips and lots of beer and you're done. I'm going back to sleep." I fell over my bed, crawling until my head hit the pillow again and I could nestle in my covers.

"No, come on, come with me and then you can sleep in my bed until the party."

A wave of electricity ran through my body at the mention of his bed, as flashes of Harry's big hand wrapped around his cock came to mind, my eyes were glued to his body the whole time, aching to take him in my mouth. I bite my lip and rub my legs together a little, coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't going back to sleep, not after that.

"Okay, but this better counts as your Christmas's present, Styles, cause I'm really really tired."

"Oh, I was thinking of something a lot more fun for Christmas." He said in a suggestive voice, the smirk he had to be sporting on his face, clear in his voice.

"Pervert."

"Are you sure I'm the pervert one? Cause I wasn't the one that turned my simple comment into something sexual, babe."

Each time the word babe came out of his mouth, it did new things to me, making me feel flush and hot, and above all, horny. I just wanted him to pin me to a wall and do stuff I couldn't even imagine to me.

"Shut up, Styles. What time are you picking me up?"

"In about half an hour."

"Why? Are we throwing a kiddies party to Niall?"

"Nope, I just want you to come with me somewhere else first. I'll see you in a while, babe."

Babe, babe, stupid babe.

When Harry finally arrived to my home, I was back to sleeping. He had taken more than half an hour, so after I had showered and changed, I turned into a little cocoon, rolling into my cover until I was trapped in them.

I was so tired that I started dreaming almost instantly, feeling Harry's hand run up my body and going under my shirt while the other one sneaked under my pants, rubbing my clit in a quick manner until I threw my head over his shoulder, letting his lips suck marks on it, rolling my hips against his and feeling how his bulge grew bigger and harder.

The husky and loud sound of his laugh startled me, too real to be part of the dream. I woke up, turning my head to see his face only inches away from mine, a big, mischievous smile crossing his face.

He was lying on my bed, the covers over his body as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your roommate let me in," He shrugged. "and I'm confirming you're a pervert."

"What are you talking about?" I huffed, throwing a pillow his way and missing by a couple of inches.

"You were dreaming about me." He sang. "What was I doing? Come on you can tell me." He smirked at me, his hand on my hips making me roll to my side and face him.

"Why?" I looked at him suspiciously while he trapped his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Come on, let's try something." He finally said after a long consideration, pulling me to him until I was straddling him.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me up and down, focusing his eyes on my chest before they continued to travel down.

"Take your shorts off." He played with the button of my shorts until it was undone helping me up.

"Why?"

"Just take them off and come here."

I looked at him warily, pulling my shorts down and stepping off of them, climbing back on the bed to straddle him.

When I was sitting on him, he sat up, taking my arms and placing them over his shoulders, while his settle on my hips.

"You need to roll your hips like this." His hands made my hips rock back and forth, his lips leaving feathery kissed over the skin of my chest.

"What are we doing?" I laughed, letting him pulled me down with him until his back was resting on the bed and I was completely on top of him.

"You just build a pace." He mumbled, kissing the pulse point on my neck, my hips rocking harder, feeling how he was growing under me.

I looked for his lips, kissing him with the urgency that was starting to fill my body, feeling myself getting wetter with each of his soft grunts.

"Like this." I mumbled, my lips traveling down his jaw and focusing on nibbling and sucking on his neck, earning a few more low moans from him, his fingers digging on the exposed skin of my hips.

"Just like that." He said, making me yelp when he stop me, his hands firmly on my hips while he started grinding himself on me. "Fuck." He muttered, the way his pink and full lips formed the word making me whimper a little. "Rock slowly." He instructed, letting me go. I did what he said, rocking my hips slowly, feeling how the form of his bulge fit against me.

"Harry, what..." But I couldn't finish, his fingers sneaking underneath my panties to rub my clit.

"Don't stop moving." He muttered, flicking and rubbing on my clit with expert fingers. I rocked a little more, feeling him as hard as I thought he could go, moaning when he started going faster, sitting up a little to look at my face.

"Fuck, Harry." I moaned, rocking my hips faster, earning a moan from him, closing his eyes and parting his eyes.

"Jesus, keep going." He said, starting to flick my clit when he felt it throb, his other hand going behind my neck to pull me closer to him, kissing me roughly. "God, I can't wait to fuck you."

I could feel the pressure in my tummy spreading to my legs, my walls tighten a little in fast clenches and the hand he had on my neck traveling down my body until he squeezed my ass and pushed me back and forth a little faster, and then, when he was sure I had picked up the pace, pushing me down and lifting my ass a little more, all while my legs spread apart even more.

I felt his fingers trail down my ass, playing a little with the hemline of my panties until one of them went underneath them, teasing my entrance and pressing on it a little, his eyes fixed on my face while I muttered a string of curses.

"Kiss me." He ordered and I crashed our lips together, cupping his face in my hands and biting his bottom lip, my tongue entering his mouth to roam on it thoroughly, finally settling with playing with his tongue and letting him take over the kiss.

"Wanna cum?" He asked, my head nodding frantically in response. Truth is my body was already tingling and was almost ready to let go, needing just a little push to reach my high.

His finger kept tracing circles on my entrance, while the other one worked on my clit frantically. His lips pulled away from my face and left kisses down my neck, sinking his teeth on my sweet spot and then running his tongue over it to soothe the skin.

"God, I can see my cock in here." He said, pumping two of his fingers as far as he could reach inside of me.

"Fuck, Styles, keep doing that, please." I moaned, rocking my hips into his hand, so he could go farther..

"You're gonna make me cum like this." He laughed, going faster and harder on my clit until my legs shake and my stomach hurt from his quick quivers, my head dropping over his shoulder in a quiet moan.

His hands made my hips rock while I got down from my high, his back resting on the bed, totally focusing on himself.

"God, I'm gonna cum like this." He said, making me go faster and grunting when I lowered my body and kissed on his neck and the exposed skin of his chest. "Fuck." He muttered, his eyelashes fluttering while his body tensed a little, releasing his orgasm with a low moan, that almost passed as a grunt. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I rolled over, resting on my bed with one of my legs between his.

"I need to go to my apartment to change."

****

We were driving around the city, the AC of his black Range Rover cranked up to the max.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a while of staring through the window.

"I want to get another tattoo."

"Oh, come on, Styles."

"What?" He laughed, his eyes never looking at me but at the road.

"Have you considered tattooing the face of the queen?" I asked, putting my hand over his thigh, running the fingertip of my pointer finger over it. "From here to here."

"Don't do that." He said, taking my hand and putting it to rest flat over his leg. "Damn, you ruined the surprise. Now I'm gonna have to think of a new one." He said, finally pulling over and parking in front of a tattoo parlor.

"My face. It'll be lovely to explain." I said when I opened the door of my car, beating him to do it. He glared at me, his hand shooting forward as if he was going to hold my hand, before he shoved it into his pocket.

"That sounds better. You'll be an effective cockblock." He smirked at me when he opened the door and let me in.

The parlor was clean and cool, a bunch of guys working on extremely cool tattoos. Several heads snapped up when the door close, a chiming coming from somewhere. I widened my eyes, a little intimidated by the eyes on me, standing on the door until Harry's hand on my back pushed me forward.

"Styles, did you finally decide?" A tall blond guy that looked like an Australian surfer entered the room from behind the counter. He looked at me and smiled, showing a row of pearly white teeth. Harry cleared his throat, calling the guy's attention to him.

"Yeah, do you think we can work on it now?"

The guy nodded, flicking his head to an empty room to the right of the counter. I followed behind Harry, sitting on a stool that the guy offered me, Harry's big hand pulling me closer until I was right by his shoulders.

When I saw the guy starting to work on his left arm, my eyes focused on his hands drawing the lines of the tattoo with blank ink. It was mesmerizing and a little cringe worthy, the whirling sound of the needle and the skin turning a little more red with every trace got me in a daze.

Harry tugged my hand, making me look at him with a smile.

"It's not my face on your thigh." I pouted, looking at him to see the grin on his face.

"I promise it's the next one I'm getting." He said, pulling my face to his to kiss me softly.

I broke the kiss and blushed furiously when the guy started to chuckle, shaking his head as in disbelief while he continued to draw the tattoo.

"So you two are a thing?" He asked, flicking his eyes from Harry to me for a second before focusing again on the tattoo.

"N.."

"Yeah." Harry lolled his head to the side, trying to steal a glimpse of his tattoo. I glared at him but he only winked at me.

They had a light chat while the guy finished the tattoo, which took around 3 hours. During the small breaks, Harry would give me small kisses or try tickling me to stop me from continue glaring at him.

"Why did you tell him we were a thing now?" I asked him when we were walking back to his car.

"Why? Did you like him?" He asked, opening the passenger door for me.

"He was cute." I shrugged.

"He's awful. You deserve better." He started the car and drove to his apartment.

When we were halfway there, I realized we hadn't bought anything for Niall's party, and coming to think about it, we couldn't, as we were both underage.

"How are we gonna buy alcohol?" I asked him when we parked in front of a liquor store that was close to his apartment.

"Niall and Louis are already inside." He shrugged, this time taking my hand as we made our way in.

Indeed, Niall and Louis were already at the counter, paying for the alcohol. They said hi, handing us several bottles of alcohol each.

"How much are you planning on drinking?" I asked, eyeing the amount of alcohol we were putting inside the trunk of Harry's car.

"Lots." Louis said, slamming the trunk's door closed. I winced at the noise, but Harry didn't seem bothered, talking to Niall on the side.

"Babe, come on." Harry called me, opening the door of the passenger seat for me.

****

I plopped down on Harry's bed when we arrived to his apartment, the boys setting everything up outside. I squealed when Harry threw himself over me, hugging my waist and kissing my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"You're so lazy." He smiled, pecking my skin a little more.

"Harry, get off." I wriggled around, trying to shove him off. He let me turn around, rolling on my back enough to be pressed against his body. He dipped his head down, kissing me softly and allowing my hands to run through his hair.

"Harry?" Louis voice shimmed behind the wall that separated his room from the living room. Living in a loft could be so awkward, just like right now.

"What?" Harry groaned, rolling his eyes and dropping his forehead on my collarbones.

"Could you please stop trying to fuck with her for a moment and come here for a second? I think Niall is 5 seconds away from blowing this whole apartment." Harry groaned a little more and got up, finally letting me sleep on his bed as promised.

The loud music that suddenly started blasting though the apartment, along with the noisy chatter woke me up, after only like two hours of sleep. I yawned, allowing my body to adjust itself for a moment before I left his bed, sneaking to the bathroom that was to the left of his bed to try and fix my hair. It wasn't so bad, I had barely moved while I slept, staying with my head buried on the pillow.

When I got up, there was around 25 persons lounging around the apartment, everyone had a cup or a beer in their hands. I walked to where Niall and Harry were standing, surrounded by 5 or 6 people, everyone laughing loudly to something they were saying. There was no denying, the boy was charming.

I stood behind them, listening to some girl flirt shamelessly with Harry, with a seductive voice and fluttery eyelashes. He laughed at what she was saying, and turned around, grinning at me when he saw me, putting a hand on my back and pushing me until I was right next to him.

We stayed in that group for a while, sharing stories about dumb things and people in common, Harry's hand always finding a way to touch me, either brushing the small of my back or draping his arm over my shoulder.

I walked away from the group when I noticed Peter had arrived and was now standing by the door. How could this many people fit in this apartment?

"Hey!" Peter smiled when he saw me, leaning to me to kiss my cheek.

"Hi! How are you?"

"Eh, a little hungover, but I'm okay. How are you?"

"Hungover?" I chuckled. "You just got here!"

"Well, truth is I've been hungover all day long."

"That is lovely." I laughed, continuing to talk to him for a moment.

We were finally arranging our coffee date when Louis interrupted up, crossing his arm over Peter's shoulder, almost head-locking him.

Louis almost stumbled, and I was sure all the alcohol they had been drinking before the people arrived was getting to him. Soon, Niall and Liam where tackling Peter and Louis to the floor, everyone around them laughing and taking photos of the mess of limbs and over-styled hair.

I took a few steps back, trying to stop them from dragging me down with them, and stumbled against something hard. When I whirled around, Harry was looking at his friends with an amused expression, his hands traveling to my hips.

"Come on, I wanna show you something." He whispered to my ear and the hairs on the nape of my neck stood at attention at his words.

I let him guide us to the social bathroom, a little smaller than the one by his room, but still two persons could easily fit in there. I looked around, eyes wide in protest. What if someone saw us? I wasn't going to be able to show my face, especially because most of these people attended our college.

"No!" I whispered, trying to pull my hand back, but to no avail, Harry winning and dragging me inside the bathroom.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered loudly when his fingers started to fiddle with the button of my shorts, shutting me up with a hard kiss on my mouth, and I couldn't help but to bring my hands behind his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"Shhhh, I need you to be really quiet." He whispered, finally pulling down my shorts and staying crouched in front of me. I gasped loudly when his hands pried my legs open, his lips pressing against my skin in soft movements. I found the counter behind me and leaned into him, feeling how his tongue was starting to skin over my clothed slit and his finger was pushing through the flimsy material of my panties.

"Harry, they're gonna hear us." I tried reasoning with him, but moaned when his tongue found my the area of my clit, pressing and licking on it, making me so wetter. I was sure at some point my panties were gonna be soaked through.

"They won't. You just have to be quiet. It's on you if they catch us." He mumbled, pressing harder his fingers through my panties, until his finger was more or less pumping inside of me while his tongue kept sucking and lapping at my clothed clit.

"You're so wet. I can see it." He said, and when I looked down I found his eyes fixed on the front of my underwear, leaving small kisses on the top of my inner thigh.

"Do something, please?" I said licking my lips and rolling my hips. Truth is, I had been dreaming with Harry's head between my legs for a while, probably since the first time, or probably even earlier than that.

He finally conceded my request, pulling the fabric apart and licking a bold stripe from my entrance to my clit, two of his fingers isolating the little bud so he could have better access to it. I squirmed and moan, until I remembered there were about 30 witnesses waiting for me outside the door if I didn't keep quiet.

He kept licking thoroughly, sometimes biting my skin on his way up, others going softly an slowly, just to spite me. I pushed my hips back, almost moaning when he lowered his tongue, entering me slightly while his nose bumped against my clit.

His hands went around my hips, keeping me in place with force. I saw his head coming back and forth, his tongue entering as far as he could go and moving slightly around, his thumb pressing against my clit, rubbing rough circles on it.

I bit my lip roughly, tangling my fingers in his hair and pressing his head closer to me, his tongue moving in a slow pace, his moans and grunts vibrating through my body. He seemed to be enjoying this, as if this was exactly what he wanted to do and he could do just that for a long time.

"Fuck, I've been wanting to do this since the day I fingered you. You taste so fucking good." He said, taking air before he went down again, his thumb still pressed on my clit, alternating a slow pace with a rough and fast rub.

I bit on my lip harder, until it was almost purple from the pressure, leaning against the wall behind over the counter and feeling him making my body fill with a rush of pleasure. I shivered, the first waves of shakes and shivers hitting me hard, making me grind my hips against his face. This was honestly one of the best feelings I've ever felt. I wanted to do just this all night, and Harry seemed to be enjoying it, with his eyes closed and his face buried between my legs.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I said, grinding a little harder and trying my best to stop my legs from clamping shut and crushing his head.

He continued, his thumb moving faster now that he felt I was close, his thumb moving sharply inside of me.

"Come over my tongue, babe." He muttered, biting the side of my inner thigh and pumping his tongue again inside of me.

I lost control of my body and my mind, everything going black and feeling as if my body didn't belong to me, the quivers of my stomach running to my lower body and my walls clenching uncontrollably.

He didn't stop, switching things around, trapping my clit in his mouth and his fingers entering me with force, two of them circling around my walls when they were fully inside.

I wanted to cry, and to pull away, but at the same time, the overwhelming feeling that was running through my body, making my skin fill with goosebumps and my nipples completely hard as rock, the fabric of my bra brushing against them and making even more shiver appear on my skin.

He grunted, shaking his head a little and pulling my clit in his mouth. I opened my mouth, managing to drown the moan that was going to come out of it just in time. He licked a final stripe, sucking even harder and flicking his tongue over my clit at the same time while his fingers made me squirm a little harder, brushing over my gpot with each thrust.

"Fuck, Harry I'm gonna come." I whispered, pulling on his hair the higher I was feeling.

"Just hold it a little more." He said, stopping his fingers from thrusting and just focusing on brushing my spot, stroking it each time, building this big ball of fire inside me, bigger than ever before. I was trembling, gripping the counter so hard I was afraid I was actually gonna break it. "Let go, babe." He said, flicking on my clit.

I bit my hand when I felt myself release, electric currents taking over my body for the second time that night, his name almost dropping out of my mouth in a loud scream.

He just kept lapping on my slit, making sure he had me clean before pulling away and standing up, taking my face and kissing me hard, letting me taste myself in his mouth. I wince, the taste pretty similar at the one I had already tasted in his fingers, but mixed with the peppermint and alcohol in his mouth.

"Can I throw everyone out and fuck you?" He asked when we broke the kiss apart. I shook my head, jumping down the counter and putting my panties on before pulling my shorts on.

"You can't. We need to go out. Niall's cutting his cake soon."

He pushed me to the door, kissing my neck and biting on it a little. I winced when I felt a new little mark form, his tongue soothing over the skin.

"I already had dessert, babe."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

60.6K 600 8
short stories & fantasies surrounding a man usually found at the end of our wet dreams, mr. harry styles. 18+. Major sexual content and coarse langu...
33K 143 6
As many of you have requested after I wrote Carolina, here is a book of just one smutty one shots. Enjoy 😉
17.7K 98 8
Harry Styles one shots and smut by yours truly. May be reader insert, may be OC.
49.3K 508 49
mostly fluff, a little mature, a dash of angst harry imagines written by me <3