Kinky Phan Smut One-Shot

بواسطة puttblug

this is an ultra kinky fic that contains omorashi, ddlb, petplay, Dom/sub Dynamics, and raw sex. the actual s... المزيد

Hold it.

14.2K 64 43
بواسطة puttblug

Summary: sub!Phil is desperate in the car, and dom!Dan has him hold it, only to be faced with messy consequences. Phil is then made to clean up his mess before pleasing his master and himself.

"Dannnnnn!" Phil groaned. "I have to pee! Please pull over somewhere before I burst."

Phil squirmed in the passenger's seat and threw back his head, allowing a whimper to escape his lips. "Please... Dan... Please???!"

"Hold it, baby. We're almost there. Just 10 more minutes." Dan said. He had said that exact thing about 20 minutes before but he wanted to push his sub to his limits. He trailed his hand up Phil's thigh, keeping the other hand firm on the wheel and trained his eyes on the road. Phil gasped as Dan's steady hand formed a grasp on his cock.

"Daddy!" Phil cried, regretting the word as soon as it escaped his mouth. He was half-hard and struggling to contain the contents of his bladder.

"What was that, princess? Did I hear you call me Daddy, baby boy?"

Phil nodded and blushed, still fidgeting in his seat. He looked out the passenger seat window, in an attempt not to make eye contact with his boyfriend. He watched as the trees and roadsigns became nothing but a blur as the car sped down the road.

"Good boy." Dan said with a smirk. He traced his fingers along the line of Phil's bladder, enjoying the feeling of Phil's jeans being forcibly extended by his buldge, and pushed gently, causing the submissive to let out a loud moan and reach down to hold his crotch.

"Ah-ah-ah, kitten. Holding is not allowed. Don't make daddy get out the handcuffs." Dan scolded and pulled Phil's hands away from his throbbing member. Phil blushed hard, turning his face a crimson red, as tears pricked his eyes.

"But, Daddy. Daddy, please. Ah—" Phil felt his bladder weaken once more and his hands shot back to his crotch as he struggled not to leak.

"I've seen enough to know that you just won't be able to help yourself, now will you, kitten?" Phil shook his head as Dan made a right into an empty alleyway and stopped the car. He reached into the glove box and pulled out dark red leather cuffs. Enjoying the look on Phil's face, he placed Phil's hands behind the headrest and buckled the cuffs so that his arms were immobilized by the bondage.

"You know the safe word, pretty boy. If you need to use it, baby, you may." Dan reassured Phil and kissed him tenderly on the cheek before starting up the car again and pulling back onto the main road.

Phil bounced his legs up and down and did his best to hold it together. He squirmed and thrashed which only made it worse, and, inevitably, Dan hit a pothole in the road. Phil yelled and squeezed his eyes shut as a squirt of pee ran into his jeans. A small spot appeared and Phil clenched his hands into fists, willing himself not to let anymore out.

"D-daddy! I-I can't hold it much longer!" Phil cried. Watching as Dan smirked and willfully slowed down the car.

"Shh, angel. We're almost home. See, baby, Elmwood Street is just two blocks away from home." Dan reassured, pointing at a green street sign as they made their way down the bumpy road.

The two men continued driving for about another three minutes and pulled into an empty parking lot to their flat complex. Dan opened the drivers seat door and got out, slamming the door behind him. For a moment, Phil was sure Dan would leave him there to wet himself. However, Dan walked  around the car and opened Phil's door and uncuffed him. He grabbed his sub by the hand and guided him to their flat, not saying a single word the whole time. He took his time unlocking the door to their apartment, enjoying the plastered look of agony on his boyfriend's face. The door swung open and Phil bolted toward the toilet, with a sigh of relief before Dan interrupted him. "What do you think you're doing, baby boy? Daddy didn't say you were allowed to go yet."

Phil moaned loudly. "Daddyyyyyyy! I need to pee so badly! Please let me pee, Daddy!"

"Aww, is daddy's little kitten desperate?? He'll let you potty soon, angel." He meant it, as well. He just didn't tell Phil that he was not to use the toilet. If he wanted to release, he had to wet himself like the helpless little baby he is.

Minutes later, Phil was practically holding onto his last straw. "Daddy, may I please please pee now??"

"Yes baby, you may." Relief washed over Phil's face as he waddled to the restroom door only to find the door locked, and the key on a necklace around Dan's neck.

"Aww, you didn't think I was really going to let you use the toilet, did you? Daddy must've forgotten to tell you. As my little baby boy, you'd better act like one. That means if you go potty, it's right there in those pretty little panties of yours."

Phil gasped. "Daddyyyyyy!"

"You heard Daddy. You need to go? Go. Don't hurt your little bladder waiting, sweetheart, Daddy won't open up that door until you've wet yourself, like the needy little you are."

Phil instantly gave up. He looked his boyfriend in the eyes. Hesitantly, he parted his legs and let out a slow stream of hot piss, moaning as it inched across his the back of his jeans and down his pant leg. His knees buckled as he moaned in pleasure and he fell to the ground on all fours.

He panted loudly before pushing out more urine into his jeans. Dan enjoyed the view from behind as the warm liquid crawled across his ass and dribbled onto the hardwood floor. Phil stopped momentarily to examine his mess. He gawked at the shiny wetness all over him and the puddle he had created, but he wasn't done yet. He turned over onto just his knees and spread his legs as far apart as possible. He continued to let out hard streams of piss as he whimpered and moaned. He locked eyes with his dom and forcefully pushed out the last hot stream of liquid, that lasted about 10 seconds. He placed his unsteady hand atop his bulge and let the piss run through the gaps between his fingers. With a sigh, he finished pissing and stood up to show off his wet trousers. The grey jeans were now practically black and showed more wet than dry in any area. He bent over so that Dan could see his cute little ass in his tight, wet jeans.

"What a good little slut." Dan praised. "Now let's go get you into a change of clothes."

Phil followed Dan into the bedroom where the dominant laid out a short pink skirt, a white mesh top, and a pretty pink tail plug with matching Kitty ears. Phil put on the outfit, tucking the top into the waistband of his skirt and pinning the ears into his hair.

"I couldn't put the tail in by myself, Daddy." Phil whined to his dom, holding out the pink tail plug for his daddy to help him.

Dan pushed Phil over his knee and lubed up the plug before slowly pushing it into the sub's asshole. Phil whimpered as it slid in, but was ultimately satisfied after he got up and admired his swishy tail in the mirror.

"How about you help Daddy clean up the rest of your little mess and then we'll play, okay, baby?"

Phil nodded and went into the living room where his puddle remained. Dan brought over a roll of paper towel and instructed Phil to bend over and wipe up his mess, letting the little one know that he'd finish cleaning up later, after playtime.

Dan watched as Phil's exposed ass rocked side to side as he cleaned up, causing his sweet little kitten tail to sway side to side. When he was all finished, Dan said "Good boy. You ready to play now, cutie?"

The little nodded and Dan picked him up and placed him gently on his hip, carrying him back to the bedroom. He placed Phil on the bed with his feet hanging off the side of the mattress. He swung his legs back and forth as he watched his Daddy undress slowly before him. Dan stripped everything off of his body except for his boxers. Phil pawed at the buttons on the boxers, letting his dom know he wanted them off. Dan chuckled and took off his underwear, letting his hard cock spring out.

"Suck??" Phil asked quietly to his dom, who nodded and ran a hand through his little's hair. Phil licked the tip of Dan's cock before taking the whole length into his mouth. He made eye contact with his dom and slowly licked up and down his shaft and suckled gently on the tip. Dan growled as Phil continued to suck him off. Tears pricked Phil's eyes as he deepthroated Dan's dick. Dan slowly rocked back and forth into his boyfriend's mouth. Phil cupped Dan's balls with his right hand and pushed the cock deep into his throat. Minutes later, Dan groaned loudly. "I'm going to cum now, kitten. Daddy expects you to take it and swallow like a little bitch. Understood?" Phil nodded obediently and Dan released his seed into the sub's mouth. Phil swallowed the cum and pulled off of Dan's cock with a satisfying pop.

Phil smiled at his daddy who then pressed him onto the bed sheets and kissed him passionately. "Daddy. Please fuck me." Phil whimpered underneath his dom.

"Hands and knees, baby."

Phil obeyed and exposed his ass to his dom. Dan pushed the skirt aside and pulled the pink tail plug from Phil's ass.

"The plug did a good job stretching you out for Daddy, but I'm still going to make sure you can take my dick, okay, princess?"

Phil nodded, and Dan covered his fingers in lube and pushed two into Phil's ass, scissoring his hole before adding a third finger. Phil pushed back onto Dan's fingers with a loud moan. Dan pulled out and lined his dick up with Phil's well-stretched asshole. He pushed in slowly, and gradually moved in and out of Phil's asshole with ease. He pounded into Phil's ass, hitting his prostate dead on every single time. Phil moaned louder every time Dan's dick thrusted into his ass and pushed back onto his cock.

"Daddy—" he whimpered "need to cum"

"Go ahead princess. Cum for daddy."

Phil wasted no time before he came on the bed sheets beneath him, soiling his skirt as well. Dan fucked him through his orgasm and he collapsed onto the mattress, panting. Dan pulled out. "You stay here, little one. Daddy will clean you up." He left the room and arrived back quickly with a towel and a new skirt and a pair of panties for phil to wear. He wiped phil up and shimmied the pretty skirt off of his ass and gently replaced it with a white skirt with lace suspenders on. He helped phil tuck in his shirt, and put on the new panties before changing the sheets and covering Phil up with his knitted baby blanket. He put all the soiled clothing and sheets into the washing machine before going back to his room to comfort his little.

"You did such a good job, baby. You're such a good boy." He whispered to his boyfriend, kissing him gently on his forehead. He pulled his little kitten into his arms and covered them both with a warm blanket. He pushed a stray hair out of Phil's face, only to find that the little was already asleep. He pulled the boy close and fell asleep as well, making sure his baby knew how much he loved him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

668K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.3M 123K 39
'Javi is a lonely little that never had a caregiver before. He plans to tell his first girlfriend. He meets her mean older brother in the way.' ° ° °...