Voltron Preferences (VERY SLO...

By GirlMeetsTMNT

PREFERENCE CHARACTERS INCLUDE: #Shiro# *Lance* ^Keith^ +Pidge+ ~Hunk~ •Lotor• >Matt Holt< More

Requests?
1 - How You Meet
2 - Confession
3 - First Kiss
4 - Where They Like To Kiss You
5 - Where You Like To Kiss Them
6 - They See You Cry
7 - You See Them Cry
Matthew Holt Catchup
Hapy Birthday Keith!
8 - You Use Their Weapon
9 - You Get Sick
10 - They Get Sick
11 - They Comment On Your Outfit
12 - You Wear Their Clothes
Q-Question..?
13 - They Smack Your Butt
IMPORTANT!: Hospital Stay
BACK
14 - They Walk In On You Doing Something Embaressing
15 - They Ask You If You Want To Move Into Their Room
16 - They Accidently Scare/Intimidate You
17 - Your First Make-Out Session
18 - Kidnapped And Tortured, But Saved
19 - The First Time 'I Love You' Is Said
20 - They Defend/Protect You
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACE DAD
21 - Nightmares
22 - Jealousy Is Not A Pretty Colour
23 - They See You In Swimwear
25 - They Walk In On You And See You Nude/Unclothed
26 - Sexual Stuff {HEADCANNONS}
27 - Falling Alseep
28 - The Pocky Game
29 - Fight
30 - Make Up
31 - Bathing
REQUESTS..?
ANOTHER QUESTION
32 - You Show Off/Impress Them
33 - You Dress In Their Traditional Outfit (Paladins Only!)
34 - You Get Injured
35 - Lotor Betrays You
36 - Panick/Anxiety Attacks
I️ HAVE A TUMBLR/LAST UPDATE

24 - Relaxing Alone

7.3K 132 15
By GirlMeetsTMNT

Yay! Fluffiness! I️ love these characters when they're cuddly and soft. Also, if you have a suggestion, go ahead and comment on the request page for a PREFERENCE only! I️ do not want Oneshot or Imagine requests in this book thank you. Any questions regarding this please PM me! Enjoy!

Shiro

You were watching some old videos off of your phone, ones like funny moments you'd caught on Earth. Others were much recent, like Lance singing embarrassingly loud or Hunk cursing, you even had a video of Keith, contemplating cutting his mullet.

And you also had many videos of Shiro. They were mostly funny or ones that made you hide your face out of embarrassment or just because you didn't want anyone to hear your quiet squeals of happiness.

You were watching your most current videos when Shiro came in. "Hey, what're you doing?" He asked, sitting down on the bed. You stopped the video and looked at him. "Watching old memories, stuff to remind me of happiness", you replied. He smiled.

Shiro leaned against the back of the bed, opening his arms and legs to you. You crawled into his arms as they wrapped around you, your back on his chest as you started playing the old videos.

When you'd finished you went back to search for others when Shiro grabbed your phone and clicked one. He held it out of your reach as he watched the video of you and him. You struggled to grab the phone back, clearly embarrassed by him.

He finally gave it back to you when the video stopped, kissing your forehead before holding you closer. "I️ love you princess", he said before kissing you all over. You blushed and squirmed in his grip.

"I️ love you too but you're embarrassing."

Lance

You sat on the bed, facing the tv with a Wii remote in one hand and the chuck that was connected to the Wii remote in the other. You were playing The Twilight Princess that Lance had picked up for the newly installed Wii Hunk and Pidge fixed up for him.

The doors opened and you didn't turn to see Lance as you defeated another one of the mini bosses. You smiled as the small cutscene played, pausing the game to look up at Lance. "Hey", you said, scooting over to make room for him.

"That won't be necessary", he said, laying in bed and pulling you down into his chest. You blushed and tried to wiggle away from him but he rested his head on your shoulder. "You are not easy to cuddle with", he said, kissing your cheek.

You sighed and hugged him back tightly. "You're annoying", you said, looking over at your game. Lance turned the Wii off and rolled over so your back faced the wall. "I️ love you", he whispered as your hands intertwined, your legs wrapping around his as he pulled you closer.

"I️ love you too Lance", you said, snuggling into his chest as you both slowly enjoyed the peace and quiet of the room.

Keith

You walked in and hung up your blade in the closet, feeling someone hug you. "Hi Keith", you said as you felt him kiss the top of your head. "Hey. How did training go?" He asked, turning you around to pick you up into his arms.

Your legs wrapped around his torso as you buried your face into his shoulder. "It was fine. I'm just tired", you replied, clutching onto him tighter as you relaxed into him. He brought you over to the bed and laid down, pulling you closer.

"Did you learn anything?" He asked, taking a piece of your hair in between his fingertips. "No...", you said, your eyelids weighing down on you, beckoning you to sleep. Keith almost chuckled at you, but gave your body a tighter squeeze.

"Sleep. You deserve it", he mumbled, feeling your tense body loosen as soft snores enveloped the once quiet room.

Hunk

You couldn't sleep tonight. Not with Hunk collecting things on a different planet miles away. You were scared for him, that he wouldn't come back, but you kept telling yourself he'd return soon.

You looked at the doors as they opened, revealing your tired boyfriend and all his glory. He smiled at you and you leapt up from bed and ran, hugging him. He hugged you back, kissing your nose.

He left you go to change into something more comfortable, changing in the bathroom as you laid back down in bed.

He came out in his yellow Paladin sleepwear and climbed into bed next to you. You laid on top of his chest, curling your arms up to yours. "Thank you for coming back", you mumbled sleepily.

"I'll always come back."

Pidge

You were sleeping against Pidge's back as she typed on the computer, your chin on her shoulder and your arms wrapped around her waist. You snored softly. Pidge kept looking back at you, contemplating wether or not to sleep with you.

She finally, after the fifth time she looked at you, she shut her computer and placed it on the floor, turning around and laying down with you.

You shifted as she snuggled into your chest, resting her head on the mattress as you both slept a quite sleep in days.

Allura

Today was a lazy day. You laid behind Allura, spooning her as she slept quietly, holding your hands as you cuddled. 

You sighed in comfort, laying next to Allura was heaven for you since it'd been a while since she'd been at peace. You felt her body move in your arms and she turned around as your hands clasped together.

She laid down on your chest and sighed. "It's quiet this afternoon", she mumbled. You smiled. "Yeah, but isn't that good? Now you don't have to go around ordering people or yelling at Lance for his mistakes. You have some time to relax", you said.

"Yes, however it just seems odd", she replied. You nodded. "It's been a while since you relaxed. Go ahead and sleep, I'll be here when you wake up."

She slowly drifted off again, and when you were sure she wouldn't stir, you fell asleep as well.

Lotor

Lotor sat behind you while you sat in between his legs on the bed, you flipping through a magazine you'd found in your travels.

Your eyes were scanning an article when you felt a tug on your hair. Your eyes glanced to the corners, seeing Lotor's fingers in your hair. He started to move strands around and you returned to your article, pretending not to notice him.

You heard the bed creak as he leaned to the nightstand, probably grabbing a hair tie. He tied the end of your Altean braid, which was a French braid that was made of tiny braids and strands of hair, then looped around to make a loop on the back of the head.

He took the small hair pins off the stand and rolled the braid to your head, pinning it there to make the loop. Your hands left the magazine and delicately poked around the updo.

"It's beautiful", you mumbled. Lotor turned you around to kiss you, which you gladly obeyed. He pulled away to kiss your forehead. "As are you princess", he whispered.

Matt

"Are you done yet?" Matt asked. You shook your head, turning back to the sketchbook you had. You'd asked Matt to hold up a little pot with succulents so that you could draw then with charcoal you'd recently acquired.

You were really drawing him, since he hated seeing drawings of himself, My that they were bad, he just didn't like when people made him look extra buff or skinny or odd.

You'd convinced him to hold up the pot and were almost done. You finished up his scar and set the charcoal down. Matt set the pot down. "Let me see", he said, reaching for the sketch book. "No", you quickly replied, moving away from him.

"I️ stood there for an hour, at least let me see", he pleaded, grabbing the sketchbook. His eyes wandered all over the page, giving it back to you. "I️ told you not to!" He whined, giving your a glare. You laughed.

"But I️ love you! I'm allowed to draw my boyfriend, regardless of what he says", you said, wrapping your arms around his neck. You pulled him down and kissed him, making him groan in annoyance and kissed you back.

"You're annoying sometimes", he said as he pulled away. You kissed his cheek. "I️ love you too Matt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!
534K 10.6K 102
Characters Included: Keith Lance Shiro Hunk Pidge Matt Allura Lotor Rizavi Griffin Leifisdottir Kinkade Request ONLY if opened. cover by:...
148K 2.8K 30
A Voltron: Legendary Defender preference/one shot book. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
42.4K 1.2K 20
you worked your whole life to get into Garrison. even after your brother Keith, got kicked out and your father figure, Shiro, went missing. you were...