Call Me a Spy

Da PsychoSisters

Imagine your biggest dreams of becoming a singer come true by being in a band with your closest mates. But th... Altro

Prologue: Congratulations
Chapter 2: An American Accent
Chapter 3: Mind If I Steal Her?
Chapter 4: An Obsessive Louis
Chapter 5: Adorable
Chapter 6: Catch Me
Chapter 7: Give Them Hell
Chapter 8: One Way or Another
Chapter 9: It's All Worth It
Chapter 10: Someone Got Hurt
Chapter 11: Nice Shoes
Chapter 12: The Real Me
Chapter 13: Stop This
Chapter 14: Hey Mum
Chapter 15: What?

Chapter 1: Reassign

1.7K 25 13
Da PsychoSisters

Here's the first chapter beautifuls! :) Enjoy! I have included a picture of Ashley Benson, who I am thinking is Blake, though I am not entirely happy with it so if you have any suggestions... And the video is Anthem by Superchick. Love that song and I feel like it's kind of Blake's theme song or 'anthem'. Teehee. Dedicated to 1DOnlyYou because she's kinda like the queen of one direction fanfiction... Haha, we love her stories! -Rocket

It was a nice afternoon. It wasn't too cool and it most definitely wasn't too hot. In other words, it was the perfect day for a walk. So that was why Blake Middleton and Rebecca Wilson were out on a walk. Well, that was part of the reason why. The other reason was classified.

Rebecca sighed, adjusting the wig she had on discreetly. "It's nice to get out, isn't it?" she asked her companion.

Blake shrugged in answer. "I guess," she replied, stopping at a light and waiting for it to change. "I just wish we could go somewhere open. I want somewhere we can run. Like the country."

"Well, you got London," Rebecca informed her as the light changed, permitting them to cross the street.

"Lucky me, eh?" Blake retorted, tucking a wisp of the black hair behind her ear. They both laughed at that.

"Well, you just wait until we get out to Australia," Rebecca replied, and Blake smiled at her.

"Oh, can't wait." They laughed some more as they continued to walk, looking like a pair of normal teenage girls enjoying a day out. Suddenly Blake saw something out of the corner of her eye. "Hey, look at that," she whispered, tapping Rebecca as she looked furtively behind them. "By the tourist with the funny hat."

Rebecca nodded, also sneaking a peek. "I see it," Rebecca confirmed. "How long has he been there?"

Blake shrugged. "I noticed him first back at the Apollo."

Rebecca blinked at her. "You sure?" she asked doubtfully. Blake nodded. "How did I miss that?" Rebecca asked herself.

"We're getting rusty," Blake stated simply. "Too much time out." Rebecca nodded in agreement slowly. They walked in silence for a moment, the man still following. "Alright, on the count of three, we speed up. We're not that far away and we could easily lose him at the coffee shop."

"How do we know there aren't more?"

"Well, here's hoping."

"Good enough for me," Rebecca replied.

"Okay," Blake said, glancing at the man out of the corner of her eye. "Three, two, one. Go!" With that, the two girls bolted, running rather fast considering they were both wearing less than sensible shoes. The man behind of course followed, although he was not much of a match for the younger, more agile pair who knew the streets far better than he did. Soon enough, their tail was gone. The pair turned down a side street, checking to make sure no one was watching before slipping inside a hidden door. Blake closed the door behind her, breathing heavily from the run.

"Geez," she huffed. "Seriously, they need to let us out more. I have been couped up in here far too long and I'm getting way out of shape."

Rebecca nodded in agreement. "Seriously. The least they could do is get us a treadmill or something to keep us in shape," she commented as she pulled off the brown wig and wig cap, revealing her black hair.

"Well soon enough, we will be out in the field," a man promised, walking up to meet the two.

"Well I wish that part would come sooner," Blake muttered as she took off her coat and scarf.

"Yeah, recon's always the worst," he agreed. He smiled at Blake for a second before turning to face Rebecca. "Hi, sweetheart," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Hi, Dad." She smiled up at him.

"So, all good?" he asked the two of them. "Did you get it?"

"Yep," Rebecca answered cheerily as Blake reached for her pocket. She pulled out a USB drive and tossed it to the man, Jeremy Wilson, who caught it deftly.

"We got tailed by some guy. Noticed him first back at the Apollo, but we lost him," she informed him and he nodded.

"Great," he said, kissing the drive in triumph. He put his arm around his daughter's shoulder, walking further into the house. Blake sighed, hanging her coat up and following them in. "Let's see what we've got, shall we?" he told Rebecca, leaning in close. Rebecca laughed at his antics. "Oh, and Blake?" he called over his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"You've got a call on the video feed waiting for you."

Blake nodded and ran up the stairs and into her small room. It wasn't very big. The whole place they were staying at was small in general, just so they could go on unnoticed. But the place had been her home for the past month or so. You couldn't really tell she had been staying there for that long though. It looked like she had just arrived. Of course, that was just her being cautious. She never knew when they would have to leave. They might have no warning at all before they did.

She trudged around to the tiny mattress, flopping down on it. She pressed a button in the wall and a panel moved aside, revealing a computer monitor. She logged in, opening the video feed. She blinked at the face she saw before her. It was one she hadn't seen in ages.

"Dad?" she questioned in disbelief.

"Hey, sweetie," he said, waving hello.

"Umm, hi," she replied awkwardly, unsure how to respond. "What are you- Why are you calling? You never call."

"Unless..." he began, waiting for her to figure it out.

"Unless," she continued. She sighed, shaking her head. "Unless it's for business."

"Bingo," he confirmed. "There's my smart little cookie." Blake rolled her eyes. "So how've you been?"

"Fine," she replied flatly.

"Good, good." His head bobbed up and down on the monitor.  "I'm fine too, thanks for asking," he replied, his tone sarcastic.

"Dad, why did you call?" she blurted out. It was silly of him to make small talk, to pretend that he cared, when there was business to discuss.

"Sweetie," he began slowly and it was clear that he was trying to be delicate with the subject. "We're... Erm. We're going to have to reassign you."

Blake gaped at him, shocked. "I'm sorry. What?" she snapped.

"I know how much this means to you, cupcake, but something's come up."

Blake tensed, struggling to control her anger. "So you send me to this hellhole, with the promise that it will be worth it, but then you don't even let me see this mission through?" she asked him.

"Sweetie, if you would just listen-"

"Okay, okay," she huffed. "Explain."

"Okay, so, well, you know how I've been training Simon's boys?" he asked her.

Blake nodded. "Right. The pricks," she answered. They were the reason her father had not come on this mission, because he had to train them personally.

Her dad eyed her warningly but made no comment on her language. "Well, something's come up over in the States, both coverwise and jobwise and... Well, to put things simply, they're needed over there."

"So?"

"Well, Blake, I can't go over there with them and they need to keep training even though-"

"Dad," Blake warned. "Where are you going with this?"

"Blake, the point is someone has got to keep training them while they're away and it's not going to be me." Blake opened her mouth to speak  but her dad beat her to it. "Or your mother." Blake frowned before trying again. "Or Rebecca or her father." He sent her a pointed look.

"Well, then, I'll just go tell Brad to pack his things and-"

"No, Blake," her dad told her. "You. You're going."

Blake shook her head. "No. Nope. No, Dad, not gonna happen."

"Blake," he warned, drawing out her name.

She kept talking. "Nope. Never. I am perfectly fine here. Thank you very much."

"Blake, you are going. It's already decided. I've talked to Simon and Mister Wilson and anyone else this concerns. You're going."

"But Dad," she complained.

"No but's," he told her, wagging a finger at her. "Okay?"

"But Dad, I don't even know how to train a bunch of recruits!"

"Which is why I am going to tell you how," he answered. "It's like I'm the teacher and you're just the substitute."

"But what if...?"

"I'm sure you'll do fine. We've taught you well." Blake sighed, nodding in defeat.

"Okay," she agreed reluctantly.

"Really?" he asked. Blake nodded. "Brilliant. You'll be leaving in two days for Los Angeles.  You'll be there for a couple days too which should give you enough time to study up on your cover and everything. And you'll be..." He paused, seeing Blake's dejected expression. "You okay?" he asked.

Blake shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine." She sighed. "It's just... Well, I was really looking forward to this mission."

He nodded in understanding. "I know, sweetheart. But that's just part of the business. You just gotta learn to shake it off." She nodded. "Okay, well. I've got to go, honey. Talk to you sometime hopefully. Stay safe. The file should be sent by now. You can look it over in the free time. And relax, sweetie, okay? This should be fun." She smiled half-heartedly and he smiled back. "Alright, bye," he hollered, the screen going black.

"Bye," she whispered, though he was already gone.

Well there we go! I noticed two funny things: Blake MIDDLETON, the last name being a total accident... Blake almost sounds like Kate. And Rebecca, a British spy with British spy parents. Gallagher girls fans unite! Both were total accidents!!! Okay bye for now lovelies! xx Vote/comment -Rocket

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
1.1K 9 19
About a girl from Cali who's dad just becomes the Manager and music producer of One Direction. She slowly starts to have feelings from one of the ban...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
181 2 15
Maddy Kara and Jessica have a dream they never thought that where they ended up would have ever been possible without the power of One Direction them...