eBay > MITCH MARNER

Autorstwa maggiesfarmdylan

In which Mitch Marner decides to sell his old chair because him and his roommate can't get it together. [MITC... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16

11

1.4K 17 0
Autorstwa maggiesfarmdylan

I grabbed my phone and dialed Carolyns number.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Carolyn." 

"Hi Mitch."  I can practically hear her smile through the phone.

"So I wanted to ask you something."

"Well go ahead."  She laughed.

"I like you, like a lot.  And I love hanging out with you and when you laugh it makes me smile.  I know I am terrible at communicating my feeling so I'm just going to say it.  Will you be my girlfriend?"  The line went quiet for a second before I heard a giggle.

"Yes, Mitch.  I'd love to."

After a few more minutes of talking I hung up the phone and called Auston who I knew was with Willy.

"Guess who got a girlfriend?"  It went quiet for a second and then I heard Auston yelling at Willy in the background.

"I knew it!  You and Matt owe me $10!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

80.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
69.5K 1.1K 35
Carter Caylen is Mitch Marner's best friend. She has been ever since they were thirteen. Carter and Mitch were inseparable, she was at every game of...
351K 4.9K 57
sophie marner is known for being unfiltered in the hockey world,, she didn't know it would catch the attention of a certain islander [new york islan...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."