My secret Love affair - Sukor...

By Sukorian

contains mature parts More

Teaser/ Information
First day at office
Shock
Office love
Crazy bet
Suraj headache {+18}
Suraj anger / Chakor the naughty
Sukor the love night +18
Love blossoms
Anu return
Anu vs. Suraj
Suraj anger
Final chapter

The next day.... +18

3.2K 58 15
By Sukorian

It is the next day she is lying on the bed her mouth 👄 is wet she had tasted Suraj....

Chakor woke up on the same bed in which Suraj lies. She was looking at him he was still sleeping peacefully. Chakor went over her lips which had some of his semen. She was recalling the night of her lust with this cute and loving man.

Chakor pov:
I was devastated reading the contract, he is the owner of me. If I break the contract, he will ruin me, he will use his power to destroy my name.

I was crying when he comes to me. He felt bad, but I knew he was happy seeing me weak as I have trapped in his plan....,

Suraj woke up he looked at her lost face but he kissed her jawline to bring her back his beard itches a bit she shivers with a smile 😊.

Suraj pov:
I know how hurt she was, but that is life I'm a married man who's stucked between a unfaithful wife and a trusting woman. I chose the woman, whom I can trust blindly by making a trick.

I know it wasn't a good idea, but there was nothing else I could do. I'm madly in love with her. Everyone thinks I'm arrogant and selfish, but the truth is I was made to become one. By my own wife....

Chakor looked at him, now she brought him back by kissing his cheeks. Suraj smiles at her. "You want breakfast?". He asked. Chakor nod.

Suraj made her lie underneath him and starts to kiss her lips. Chakor moans in his mouth. Both played with each other's tongue.

Suraj lies over her she was feeling comfortable not like yesterday....

Yesterday

After Chakor read the contract and cried Suraj comes out. He gave her a tissue and told her, to listen to his words as he will not touch her without her permission and that is a promise.

Chakor stood up in anger. "Mr. Suraj Kapoor, I'm not like the other women you had before I won't be your mistress!". She turns her face actually she turns with her whole body and crossed her arms around her chest.

Suraj looked at her. "Don't you think I don't know that? That you are different and not like other women? I want you, means I want you but not forcefully! I want you to fall for me".

Chakor looked at him in disgust. "No way! I will never fall for you!". She turns again.

Suraj smirks. "How about a date? Tonight? At my place?". He was smirking at her.

Chakor refused it. "No!".

Suraj pleaded at her. "Please".

Chakor doesn't know why, but his please had some kind of magic. She had no idea why  but she agrees with a nod.

Suraj smiles. "Thank you...!".

Again Chakor doesn't know why, but his thank you run down her spine and gave her a shiver, she never had before.

Chakor was confused. Why I said yes?.

Suraj wrote down his address. "Like I said I won't force you. You can go home anytime!". Chakor looked at him... She took the card with the address and left without a word.

In the night Suraj was getting ready thinking of his soon to be ex-wife. What the hell is she planning and why is she coming back? Lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the doorbell ringing.

Chakor fed up and made a last very long rung....
Suraj finally heard it and opens the door.

Chakor was in jeans and blouse he was expecting something else but ok.

Chakor looked at him.

Suraj smiles he took her hand and showed her his apartment.

"This is my apartment". He showed her all the rooms at the last he showed his bedroom. "My bedroom". He said while opening the door. "Soon to be yours too!". He said in a husky tone.

Chakor was standing there with an open mouth. Suraj saw her amazed face. "Do you like the view?lz Chakor was about to nod, but then stopped closing her mouth.

Suraj took her back to the hall, where he had prepared food. They ate but didn't talk as Chakor was angry and wasn't scared for her family as she doesn't have one, what can he do?.

They finished the food and Suraj asked her for a dance. She was liking it how nice and kindly he was behaving like a gentleman.

But how can this be the same person as the one today morning?.

Chakor was coming closer to Suraj, his hands were now around her lower back on her bottom. He pulls her toward him she felt him...

He was dancing close with his lower body part to her lower body part. He was giving her sensational feelings through her body. She doesn't know, when, but soon Suraj lips were on hers.

The kiss was innocent no tongue play.

Chakor broke the kiss by pushing him away.

Suraj stood there giving her an understandable look. "I told you, I won't do anything without your permission".

Chakor nods she turns, but Suraj hold her wrist he pulls her back she collided with his chest. Now her hands were around his neck and his hands on her waist.

Chakor was breathing fast his touch gives her a shiver.

Suraj comes closer holding her chin up his kisses makes her go weak he opens the button of her jeans. He unzip her and went down with his hand in her panty...

Chakor opens her eyes, not in shock, but in excitement.

She wasn't sure about her feelings and pushed him away. Suraj knew she was confused he just wanted to help her to get some structure in her mind.

Suraj again pulls her, but he was playing on her soft parts whispering in her ear. "It will hurt first, but afterwards you will get a magical feeling through your body!".

Chakor let him caressing her soft part she even moans. But again she stops. She pushed him and runs to his bedroom with a heavy breath and heart she was thinking.

What Am I doing? He isn't that arrogant like before, I thought is he playing a game? What should I do?.

Suraj comes in he closed the door and back hugs her. She turns to him. "Sir...". Her first word and that too Sir.

Suraj shook his head. "Here I'm Suraj not Sir. You got it!". Chakor looked at him and nods. "Suraj I'm not sure".

Suraj looked at her straight. "Do you have any kind of feeling for me?": Chakor nods but she doesn't wanted to. Suraj smiles. "Good. Do you trust me?".

She shook her head.

Suraj pouts. "Bad. Do have lust on me?". Chakor nods with a pout. Suraj hold her hand. He took her to the bed and made her lie on it.

Chakor was having goosebumps by each of his touches. Soon he starts to undress her. Chakor was now fully naked, but she looked at him deep in his eyes.

Chakor was trying to find the words. "Si... Suraj what do you like on me? I'm not like the other women You had before!".

Suraj looked at her with the same intensity. He lifts her up and carries her in front of the mirror. He put her down and looked at her from her back into the mirror.

Suraj hold her tight. "I know you are different from the other women I had before that is why I choose you. But I love those honest eyes 😘. I love those pinky lips 😘. I love these cheeks!". Now his hands were moving. " I love your curves more, than your thighs. I love your character which is faithful not like my to be ex wife!".

Chakor fumes. "I'm not your mistress!". She pushed him. "You are a married man".

Suraj looked at her. "Just by the name, but she played with me. She is the reason why I become like that. An arrogant selfish man. But that is just a facade trust me and try to learn about me!".

He hold her hand again this time she made the kiss happen, as she trusted his words. He was talking the truth.

Suraj lifts her onto the bed and lies over her. Soon Chakor break the kiss because of the lack of oxygen. Still no tongue. Suraj was looking at her they started to kiss again this time Suraj was biting on her lips to open her mouth he wanted to play with her tongue.

Chakor tries to avoid it, but his bites got intense. Chakor gave up and  opens her mouth to feel the sensation of their tongue play. Chakor was having the feeling which was indescribable.

Chakor was now lying over Suraj she was sucking on his lips but soon she opens his shirt. Her kisses went down and she starts to kiss his chest.

Suraj let her he wanted to give her the possibility to choose whatever she wants.

Chakor took off his shirt completely soon she unbutton his pants. His manhood was straighten, he didn't know what she was thinking, but he knew what he wants but not without her permission.

Chakor kisses his belly button and went lower... lower.. and lower soon she took him in her mouth and starts to sucking his seeds in.

Suraj was having a pleasure time his expectations were exceeded.

Chakor was tasting him she was keeping the work, but she too wanted to feel him.

Suraj gasp, but let her work more. She likes to hear him in pleading. His power is not showing like in office here he is her servant or her subordinate.

Suraj was relaxed Chakor was drinking him when she stops Suraj released a loud "thanks".

Chakor was kissing him and coming back up to his chest.

Chakor lowered her gaze. "I'm not ready to sleep with you yet!".

Suraj nods. "But at least let me give you a same feeling...!".

Chakor was afraid, as she doesn't know what he will do? He turns her now she was lying on her back. Suraj goes down to her soft part.

Chakor was scared. „Suraj will it hurt?".  The panic was hearable.

Suraj shook his head. "no... I will do the same way like you did, but differently!". He starts to kiss her belly button like she did with him, tries to comfort her, soon she opens her legs and he rested his hands on her thighs. Chakor felt the shiver which become an explosion 💥 inside her.

Suraj was kissing licking and biting her soft part in various combinations. She was moaning his name several times in this one night.

Chakor was feeling his tongue entering her softly, but not too far to give her pain. He bites her there she scream, but not out of pain but out of lust. The lick was something very different for her it was itching she giggles...

Both fall a sleep....

Now back in present Chakor was letting him play with her tongue his manhood was again hard, she was already working with her hand on this problem.

Soon both get ready for the work and left the apartment...

Chakor doesn't know why she did this. She was lost in her thoughts. Is he really a nice man? I won't go that far! He said not without my permission! He has to keep his word!.

Suraj looked at her. "You are not my mistress Chakor. Never! I really want you to be mine. But it seems like that you will be my secret love affair...!".

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 698 42
aadhithya a rude ceo Anjali a cute PA cute love story of them is the rest of the story office romance
1.2M 93.7K 109
MaNan short stories Contains mature scenes
5.9K 423 24
Warning:- In some of the chapters there is some mature content. -------------------------------------- Avinash was only looking at Ruhi who had a sto...
186K 5.5K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story