Mr. Styles (Completed)

solarrevans

Harry Styles, single man, multi-billionaire looking for a new assistant. But is that all? His secret life th... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

4.7K 99 8
solarrevans

-Mr. Styles-

-Chapter Ten-

It had been a week since Harry and Georgia had last spoke.

Georgia desperately wanted to call him, but she had promised him his space, so she kept it.

Today was Tuesday, which meant Georgia had to work. She always had off on Monday's, even though everyone else went to work.

Georgia arrived at the office, feeling terrible. She knew she was catching something, but still had to work.

She was sitting in her office, right after Nick had invited her to lunch, to which she politely declined.

Harry hadn't asked her to do anything or call her to his office all day, but she didn't think anything of it.

The day seemed to drone on for her, but eventually her shift was over and she could go home.

She grabbed her things and took the elevator down to the lobby, searching through her bag for her car keys.

"Georgia, have you seen Mr. Styles today?", Nancy asked.

Georgia shook her head.

"No I haven't, why?", Georgia asks, confused.

"He didn't come into work today, I thought maybe he was out of town again or something", Nancy says.

Georgia's mind stopped.

Harry didn't come to work today?

"Was he in yesterday?", Georgia asks.

Nancy shakes her head.

"Afraid not, haven't seen him since before he left for his trip", Nancy says.

Georgia's mind is racing now.

"O-Ok", Georgia says.

Nancy offers a small smile before returning to work.

Georgia quickly hopes into her car, turning on her engine to go to the one place she might find answers.

But all she could think about, was where the hell was Harry?

She arrived at Harry's house shortly after, only one car was in the driveway.

It was Barbara's.

Georgia sighed before getting out of the car, walking up and knocking on the door.

Barbara opened the door, smiling when she saw Georgia.

"Hello, Georgia. What brings you by?", She asks.

"Is Harry here? He didn't come in to work today", Georgia says.

Barbara shakes her head sadly.

"I'm afraid not. I haven't seen him since before the trip. Figured he was still with you", Barbara says.

"I haven't seen him since Friday. Dropped me off at home and then left. I don't know where he went. I just hope he's ok", Georgia says.

Barbara offers a sympathetic look.

"I'm sure he's fine. Are you?", Barbara asks, looking Georgia's state up and down.

She didn't look good.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Got to head home though, thanks for your help", Georgia says.

"Anytime", Barbara says.

Georgia slowly walks back to her car.

She drives around for hours, not having any idea where she's going.

Maybe she was hoping to suddenly find Harry wondering the streets of London?

She eventually pulled up into her own driveway, stumbling up to her front porch.

She wasn't in good shape.

Suddenly, her world started spinning.

She grabbed a hold of the railing, trying to steady herself.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

But that didn't help, she fell to the ground with a soft thud, passing out on her front porch.

Harry returned home about an hour after Georgia had visited.

He fumbled with his keys before the front door opened, throwing them in the bowl next to the door.

He tried to ignore the thumping on every inch of his face.

He thought he could sneak in, and he almost had, until the light flicked on.

"Shit", Harry cursed to himself.

"Harry? Where have you been? I've been worried sick!", Barbara says.

Harry slowly turns around.

"I know, I know, I just-", He was cut off.

"Oh my goodness! Harry, what happened to your face!", Barbara says, rushing over to him.

"I'm fine, just a little fight is all", Harry says, trying to get her off of his tail.

"Just a little fight? Harry, this isn't like you", Barbara says, reaching up to touch the bruised cut on his lip gently.

"Ouch!", Harry yelped, pulling back.

Barbara sighed.

"Have you talked to Georgia yet?", She asks.

Harry shakes his head.

"No. I feel terrible", He says.

"I think you should go over there. She stopped by an hour ago looking for you. I haven't been able to get a hold of her since", Barbara says.

"Yeah, I will", Harry says, sighing to himself.

"Harry, she didn't look good", Barbara says.

Harry's eyes widen as he becomes concerned, quickly heading towards the door and grabbing his keys.

"I'll be back!", Harry calls, rushing out the door.

Barbara smiles to herself.

"Such a good man", She says.

Harry was quickly at Georgia's place, jumping out of his car.

He frowned when he thought he saw something in the porch.

He went closer, before he quickly ran towards it when he saw what it was.

Georgia was still passed out on her front steps, her skin pale and rosy cheeks.

Harry leans down and checked for a pulse, still there.

He felt her forehead, it was practically on fire.

He picked up the keys laying next to her and unlocked the door.

He gently picked Georgia up bridal-style, and carried her inside, shutting the door with his foot.

He carried her to her bedroom, gently placing her down on the bed.

He removed her shoes and coat, taking off all the layers that wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in.

Georgia groaned slightly.

"Shhh", Harry says, gently.

"Harry...?", Georgia mumbles.

"Yeah, it's me love", He says.

Georgia looks around as her eyes adjust.

"...What are you doing here?", She asks.

"Taking care of you", He says.

He exits the room and goes to find some medicine and water, and after ten minutes, he successfully does.

On his way back, he almost trips over something, which then hisses at him.

"Oh my! ...hey little kitty", Harry says, after the initial shock.

Edgar stated up at him before meowing.

"I'm taking care of Georgia, we'll talk later", Harry says, as if the cat could understand him.

He re-enters Georgia's room, finding her underneath the blankets now, looking at Harry when he enters.

Her eyes widen.

"Harry! Oh my god are you ok? What happened!?", Georgia says, suddenly more concerned for him than herself.

Harry's hakes his head, hanging her the cup of water and medicine.

"We'll talk about that later. Right now you need to take this and get some sleep", Harry instructs.

Georgia hesitates, but then listens.

Harry takes the cup from her, setting it on the bedside table.

"Get some sleep, love. We'll talk tomorrow", He says.

"Mmmkay", Georgia mumbles.

Harry tucks her in before pressing slight kiss to her forehead, and heading for the door.

"Harry?", Georgia calls.

"Yes, love?", He asks, turning back to face her.

"Can you stay with me?", She asks.

Harry smiles.

"Of course", He says.

He shuts the door and makes his way back to the bed, climbing in and wrapping Georgia securely in his arms.

He presses a kiss to her head, holding it a couple seconds longer than the usual peck, because he missed having her in his arms.

"Always", He says, as Georgia drifts off to sleep.
________________________________

Here it is! My new book 'Mr. Styles'!

I've had this idea for a while, but didn't quite know how to go about it.

But I finally had an idea, and decided to go with it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please be sure to vote and comment! (Maybe even share it with other readers!?!?!?!?)

Well that's all for now, bye!!!!!!!

-The Author, Emily

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

877 95 4
Yoongi pov: ជួបគ្នាភ្លាមស្អប់ភ្លាមតើអោយខ្ញុំរៀបការនិងគេបានដូចម្ដេច!?
252K 7.8K 55
"Isn't it funny how it's the boy from the dark that helped me see the light?" As celebration of the one year anniversary since the finish of my most...
1.3M 32.8K 82
Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coolest, most perfect person alive. But beh...
10.5K 184 15
✧ Honkai Star Rail oneshots, headcannons and alphabets ✧