o̲̅n̲̅e̲̅ s̲̅h̲̅o̲̅t̲̅'s̲̅

By _annie353

One-shots... This book contains those thoughts of mine which nag me when I am busy writing a BOOK. I pen tho... More

*~тrυe lσvє nєvєr dιeѕ~*
*~кιѕѕ σf ℓσνє~*
💞hαϼϼϒ fαϻῖlϒ👪
~Tragic ~
...Lost...
《 I Love You~》
I'm Afraid~
~Gaming, Love~
✨Whispers in the rain✨
Remembering Lost Love

• Na tere Bina Guzaara ae •

1.6K 164 10
By _annie353

"Bhabi..." om cried hugging her... As she sat numb on the bed of hospital

"Say something bhabhi" rudy parted them and shooked annika but she didn't responded...

"Annika" prianku slapped her and she started sobbing lightly and then cried out loud hugging om, prianku and rudy joined them and cried along.

" I'm..." she chocked and they rubbed her back...

"Bhabhi we've to tell bhaiya" om rubbed off her tears and took out his mobile

"No. We will not tell him about this... He's so happy about the marriage... I've a week om" she wiped his tears and smiled

"Bhabi it's a sin. We can't hide such a big thing from him" rudy hitched a breath and made his bhabhi look at him...

"No it's not. If its for his good, its not a sin rudy" she smiled and caressed his cheek...

"No bhabhi rudy is right. We can't hide this from bhaiya... He may do something. All doctor's doesn't say same thing" prianku held her hand on which drip is attached...

"No" she nodded

"Bhabi shivaay kuch karlega na" the trio said in unity and she looked at them...

They were hurt and lost! Not able to digest the fact that their to be bhabhi is going to die in a week.

His crime partner...
Her best friend.
His Poetry mate...
And their bhabhi!

"Shut up. shiv ain't any God. We'll not tell him anything. Just shutup now. And meri kasam to you all. You'll not utter a single word in front of him. Otherwise I'll die today only!" she shouted with heavy voice and tears streaming down the cheeks... Chocking on her last word she coughed and then again blood is coming from her mouth...

"Doctorrrr...." the trio shouted as she coughs more badly...

Doctors came running and they were pushed out of the ward and checking her they also came out...

"She's getting more serious... You discovered it late. Not a week any more.  Make it anytime, any moment..." they walked away leaving devastated souls behind, who cried hugging eachother...

Leaving her there with prianku they went back to house where preparations of Shivika's shaddi is going on with full bang!!!

"OMM! You flower man, put it there and that here" pinky is the one more excited

"O God! Khannaaa check on catering" jhanvi shouted marking things on her diary

"eyy bhagwan! Billu is still in meeting" dadi placed the cell down and looked up at the two crying souls... Standing in front of her...

"Khotiyo" she spoke and they ran to her and cried resting their heads in her lap

"Kya hua?" she asked caressing their hair

"Kuch nai dadi. Bhaiya is going to be praya dhan soon" rudy chuckled and sobbed silently

"Jhooth" she made him look at her but he managed a smile and laid back...

For 10 minutes they laid in her lap crying making her dress all wet with their tears...If one stopped other cried and then again one...

"Rudra, omkara" jhanvi came and caressed their cheeks...

"Itna bhi kya pyaar that you're crying on his wedding. Just because he's getting married?" pinky came and wiped their tears...

All were now tensed as they were not stopping and crying due to which their eyes got all read and puffy...

"Om... Beta tell us the truth" jhanvi cried along with him...

Their sons tears pierced their  hearts and made them cry along.

"Rudra tu tou bata de sach" pinky caresses his face as he got in her lap now...

"Annika di" he muttered and closed his eyes crying more...

"Kya hua annika ko?" dadi made them look at her...

"Kuch nai. We are just missing bhai" om covered up and laughed making all breath a sigh of relief.

"lekin what about annika?" curious pinky asked and rudy smiled

"Missing her too..." he wiped his tears and laughes running out of mansion... Om followed him...

"Pagal hai kya?" pinky looked at jhanvi  "Tomorrow is wedding let's get back to work" jhanvi shrugged her shoulders...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Annika is sitting in bridal wear. All ready to go to her wedding venue... Prianku somu and ishu are from bridal side... They held her hand and walked out of the house driving to the venue but in the way only she got serious and shifted to hospital...

A call was made to om and he cried collapsing on floor... In front of Havan kund where shivaay was talking with his mom about how much he's excited as he's  getting married to his childhood love.

All ran to a crying mess Om.

"O bhabhi???" rudy held his face and he leaned on his shoulder and they both cried and looked at numb shivaay...

"shivaay bhabhi..." om hitched a breath and got a tight slap from jhanvi "Speak up om"

"Bhabhi is suffering from blood cancer... Last stage. just Few more hours left..." he cried explaining and all stood still at their places...

"That's why you both were crying last night?" pinky shooked them

"We got to know that, that time only." rudy choked...

"Annik.." shivaay ran out of the venue...

Omru rushed behind him and they all drives to hospital...

Where she's laying on bed many machines attached... He entered the ward... She's coughing badly and nurses are helping her...

"Anu..." shivaay entered ward and she faintly smiled... Tears rolled down his cheeks...

"Kyu nai bataya mujhe? Why ani?" he sat on her bed and she smiled with tears nodding No.

"Don't cry shivaay... I can't see those bloody tears in your eyes" she wiped his tears and he cleared his throat

"Why?" he held her hand and she smiled "Be cause i didn't wanted to see you sad on your marriage day, but one week shortens to a day!" she struggled to breathe...

"Mujhy chorh kar kaise jaa sakti ho annika? (How can you go leaving me?)" he stammered crying and playing with her hand and she  too cried

"Fate" she kissed his hand and he let out a sob

"Mar jaunga mein... (I'll die...)" he bit his lips to stop the sob and tears rolled down...

"You've to live" she shooked her head

"Whom I'll tease anu" he cupped her face and she smiled crying

TERE BAAD KISKO SATAU GA...

"ishu..."

" I'm serious. I'll not be able to live any more..." he  joined their foreheads...

BIN TERE MAR JAUNGA...

"I swear you. You'll live same life with same routine and same behavior" she crying cupped his face "And marry someone..." she looked away and cried...

"No! I'll not marry anyone else Anika! I'm yours and only yours." he cried holding her face and placing a kiss on her lips

ASI TERE AA BAS TERE AA. TERE NAAL PREETAN PAIYAN NEIN...

"Shiv... You'll need someone in life." she crying held his face and looked in his eyes

"Then it's better to die, if I've to marry someone else to live" he sniffed and placed his hands on hers...

"No... Don't..." she cried and he hugged her...

"I'll marry you" he parted and looked at her she nodded in No and he in yes both with tears 😢

"You can't just ruin your life shiv." she cried in his embrace

"You're my life ani..." he kissed her forehead and looked at the door all came in and pinky handed him the vermilion box, crying.

"Shivaay..." she whispered and he nodded in no.

He took little vermilion in his pinch and applied it in her partition... Feeling his touch she closed her eyes and tears rolled down their cheeks... Rest smiled clapping little...

"I love you annika" he pecked her lips and she fell down on bed closing her eyes....

He was still at his position for a second while all burst into fits of tears...

"A-ani... A-anika" he stutter and shooked her but she didn't replied... Tears rolled down his cheeks as he pulled her in a hug again... "A-anika" he held her face and tapped her cheeks...
"O-Om...M-meri A..A-anika" he looked at om and then back to anika and kissed her and hugged her "K-kuch n-nahi h-hua... S-she'll w-wake U-up" he hitched a breath and a lump fell down in his stomach which was stuck in his throat...

Tears rolled down and fell on her... But she didn't moved a bit.

"Anikaaaaa" he screams breaking into tears 😭😭😭 and hugged her tightly...

Omru tries consoling him but end up crying More...

"W-why t...Thi...This ha...Happens w..With m.. Only?" he looked up at all and then down at anika and cried hugging  her...

"mein...Mein... Mi..Mill b.Bhi nn.Nahi paa.paaya sah..Sahi se... (i couldn't get to meet her properly)" he cried joining foreheads... And hitches for breathes...

"Shivaay" all shouted as he fainted there... Hugging her... Crying much!

Final rituals ofnher funeral were done and shiv was now numb! He didn't talked with anyone... Not even shed a single tear...

All dispersed to their rooms late night.

While shivaay went to the grave yard (She's anika winget) and sat near her grave... Slowly he laid on grave...
Tears rolled down...

"I never thought such kind of problem would come. We had planned so much na... I told you not to wait till the next project but you..." he paused and sobbed "You insisted... Why? Why you did this with me anika? Why you left me. breaking your promise? You to promised me that you'll never leave me alone, but still you left me! Why? Khud to aram se so rhi ho. Mera dam ghut raha ha yaa..Yaha" he burst into fits of tears and hugged the grave...

"Last time... I love you hi kehdeti... 😭"

"you know i planned honeymoon in Sweden. You loved Sweden... But you left me... Why?" he hitched for breathes and cried...

"I miss you anika... Buhut akelapan ha yaha... Mujhy apne pas ane bhi nahi diya..." he wiped his tears...

"tum to chali gayi, but tumhari yaadein anu..." he sobbed... Wiping off his tears from her name on grave, he kissed her name"I love you anika"

"I'll always Love you, Anika."

He passes out on grave...

BAATEIN BHOOL JATI HAI, YAADEIN YAAD AATI HAI...

I'm sorry to make you all cry!😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 16.1K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
63.8K 3K 8
☼︎𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵☼︎ 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 | 𝑃𝑦𝑎𝑎𝑟 𝑏ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒 Some one shots that randomly pop into my mind filled...
14.7K 1.4K 13
Love Will Remember This is the book 1 of Love series. Book 1➡️Shivaay and Annika Book 2➡️Omkara and Gauri ShivIka Short Story : Love Will Remember ...