Save me from the darkness (Wa...

由 live_4_life

"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his fore... 更多

Save me from the darkness
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Epilogue
Sequel
New story

Chapter fourteen

28.5K 730 24
由 live_4_life

Hi everyone. I'm really tired and I know most people probably won't read this until tomorrow but you know this is really uneditted and if you see any big mistakes just tell me in the comments.

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter fourteen

Lauren’s POV

The fog around us made it hard to make out the shape of my wolf but she was there. Her glowing black eyes were staring right into my soul and it hurt.

“Lauren.” She spoke “I’m sorry-“

“Sorry for what? Killing those innocent humans? You’re a monster.” I watched as she shifted and moved closer towards me.

“It is true that I am not the right wolf for you but I am here. I chose you for a reason.”

“Then tell me.” She staid quiet and I huffed. My arms wrapped over my chest and I leaned onto my right leg. “That’s what I thought.”

“Maybe figuring it out for yourself will help.” I glared at her. Her eyes dropped to the ground and she shifted on her feet. “I’m here to tell you that I’m not coming out.” I laughed sarcastically.

“Yes and you begging me to let you out for the month was just a test.”

“No. I’m not coming out because it will be of force. I will not let those rogues get to you Lauren. They don’t deserve to see me.” I snorted. No one wants to see you anyway.

She growled and her white teeth flashed against the light. “One day Lauren you’ll realise how fortunate you are to have me as your wolf and not some weak wolf like your sister. Her wolf is a stupid barbie doll.”

“My sister’s wolf is fine. She doesn’t kill anyone unlike you.” The black eyes suddenly went hard and sharp claws were aiming for my throat.

I could hear my scream eco through the room and someone grabbed my shoulders. My body hurt and I groaned at the touch. “Hey. It’s alright.” My eye’s slid closed for a moment before someone shook me and banged me against the wall to try and wake me. “Now is not the time to sleep little one. I must help you out.” I opened my eyes to stare into grey ones. The tint of amusement which sparkled in them told me that he wasn’t here to hurt me but my bones were screaming out at me not to move.

“Come on. I’ll help you up.” He wrapped an arm under my arm and I screamed in pain. He quickly dropped the idea and studied my face. His arms slid under my knees and around my back. My body screamed out again and everything hurt.

“It’s alright. I’ll bring you across the border-“ He was suddenly shoved forward and he stumbled nearly making me crash into the ground. The loud growls around me told me there was a large fight but my eyes were now closed in pain.

“She’ll die in the matter of minutes Dominic. Her wolf is ripping her to shreds from the inside.”

“No one is dying on my watch except you.” I was suddenly laid on the floor and I let out a groan in pain. The leaves next to me scraped very close to my head knowing that someone’s hind legs were close to my head.

Okay Lauren come on you have to get out of here.

Let me help you. My wolf answered and sighed. Just let me guide you back to our territory. I nodded my head to her and I could suddenly feel her thinking.

First open your eyes. You’re going to need all of your senses to get out of this mess. My eyes opened and I stared around for a moment. The sky was barely seen because of the trees large leaves. Role to your left. I did so and a wolf landed where I used to lie. I watched the brown character shake its fur and launch itself at the nearest action. Your muscles are fragile due to the failed change. So you’re going to crawl. Get going or you’re going to get squashed.

I clenched my eyes shut and then began to crawl across the ground. The wolves around me where attacking each other with such strength that even I wouldn’t be able to handle. If only Isaac where here right now. He’s not here but I am. He’s close though. I can feel his wolf. I groaned and leaned against the nearest tree trying to catch my breath.

MOVE. A voice shouted in my head. I quickly twisted my body to get out of the way of a wolf. It was thrown into the tree leaving a massive dent in it. The wolf shook its dark brown head and glanced at me. The instant he looked at me I knew who it was. It was Kent. As soon as he was there he was gone.

Get to your feet. My wolf growled at me and I groaned in frustration.

I can’t.

Do it now. I pulled myself to my feet and abled to gain some strength to start walking. Making sure the trees made me stable enough to walk and I glanced around. The flighting was being taken place throughout the forest. Two wolves rushed past snapping at each other’s heels in anger. My breathing was much faster than normal and I managed to finally push myself off the tree and stumble towards the next.

Run. My wolf told me and I sighed. RUN. NOW LAUREN. The urgency in her voice told me I had to get moving. I stumbled with the first step and my legs screamed out at me to stop. My legs found a steady pace but my wolf begging me to go faster. Without being in my actual wolf form it made me much slower. Someone shoved me from behind and I fell forward. I turned over to see a large female wolf. She growled at me and snapped her teeth at me.

I lifted my arms up to my face trying to protect myself from her jaws. Suddenly her weight was lifted off me and I glanced over to see a wolf I remember very clearly taking her down. Now you can have you Isaac. I sighed happily as he ripped at the female and she let out howls of pain.

My head fell back onto the leaves in relief and a wolf appeared above me. The wet nose nuzzled at my neck and I clutched his neck. “Isaac.” I muttered and he whimpered softly. “I’m tired.” I told him and he was soon turning back into his human form.

“Lauren.” He murmured softly before glancing up and down my body. I saw him cringe slightly before cupping my cheek “Don’t fall asleep just yet. I want you to see a doctor.”

“No.” I moaned out trying to push him away. “I’m fine.”

“Lauren-“

“I just want to go home and sleep.”

“Lauren I’m so sorry.” He whimpered out. “I’m so stupid. Everything I’ve done…” I watched as he shook his head and gently picked me up. His eyes looked at me as if I was a fragile piece of glass which could break at any moment. My lips lifted into a smile and I let my eyes close.

Isaac’s POV (This is from where I cut off last time.)

The pack of rogues was quickly alert and changing into their wolves. As soon I took a step forward I could already hear the rest of my pack charging in. It wasn’t hard to see them rush past me and into the pack of rogues. I broke into a run and weaved through the tents which had been set up. I launched myself at the rogue who was attacking one of the younger warrior’s and quickly cut through the thick fur in his neck and through his major vain located there.

Dominic’s pack had arrived sooner then I realised and Dominic was heading over to me. He nodded to me to keep on the outside while he searched for my mate. I gave him a hard stare before nodding and heading out of the battle. I circled the battle trying to herd them further inwards. Ones that did escape were being chased and quickly attacked by another wolf.

A large wolf headed straight for me in a rampage and I took him head on. We raised onto our back legs to get better access to the weak parts of the wolf body and I was at a good head start. My claws slashed at his stomach while his aimed for my shoulders trying to cox me down onto the floor. My jaw locked onto his neck dragging him down. I quickly killed him and launched myself at the nearby escaping rogue.

He wasn’t so hard to take down with his smaller structure and weak muscles he was easy to take. Isaac. A voice called into my head. I just saw Lauren. She’s heading back towards the territory and she looks badly hurt. I growled and thanked Kent for his information and began to head back towards my territory.

My nose went to the floor making sure she had not passed by already. I picked up a faint trace in the wind coming from the fight and I began to make my way closer towards it. Then like she was an angel that had appeared out of nowhere. My wolf wanted to howl in triumph but my dream was quickly smashed when another wolf launched themselves onto her.

They attacked her and I growled loudly before launching myself into her body. I threw her onto the ground and glared at her. I began to rip her limp from limp for hurting my mate until there was nothing left of her.

I made my way back to my mate and nuzzled her with my nose. She latched onto my neck like it was natural instinct and I smiled happily. I quickly changed back into human so I could talk to her. “Isaac.” She muttered. I could barely hear her with even my sensitive hearing. “I’m tired.”

I glanced up and down her body inspecting the damage done to her. “Lauren.” I muttered seeing the massive slashes in her legs and stomach worried me a lot “Don’t fall asleep yet. I want you to see a doctor” I placed a hand on her cheek and I gave her eye contact.

“No.” She moaned and tried to push me away. “I’m fine.” Stubborn girl.

“Lauren-“ She cut me off quickly

“I just want to go home and sleep.” I sighed. Of cause she does. She must be so tired.

“I’m so sorry Lauren.” I whimpered out to her “I’m so stupid. Everything I’ve done…” I couldn’t say anymore. Everything that has happened is my fault. I never want my Lauren to go anywhere ever again. She’s mine.

I gently lifted her up afraid I would hurt her further and she finally relaxed. I watched her close her eyes and I so badly wanted to tell her to open them but when I saw a smile lift onto her lips my heart jumped several beats and my heart went into my throat. She truly was the most beautiful woman ever.

Okay so I'm aiming for about twenty-one chapters maybe more I'm not sure. Once I've finished this I will be starting another series so watch out for those.

I hoped you enjoyed it

Vote, comment, fan and Add

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

473K 11.4K 31
Rogues. They are feared. They are hated. They are killed. But some don't have a choice wether they become a rogue or not. Alpha Jacob Sterling hates...
1.3M 43.7K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
1.1M 30.5K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
85.9K 2.1K 24
"You're not a luna. You're a rogue. Your word means nothing." Maddie says. "Alpha Kairo, I hear you don't have a luna yet. If you ever need a backup...