The Good Girl's Bad Boys One...

由 Silver_Black7

This Book by @RubixCube89201 is the best book I have ever read on Wattpad. You'll know that you've read it be... 更多

He just hit the bulls-eye in our absence, didn't he?
There doing it like the movies oh my gosh!
Will you be...er, my brother's girlfriend?
Bittersweet Parkomi

You made her cry, how stupid can you be?

3.5K 116 63
由 Silver_Black7

(It's Jordomi,yay!)

I slammed him against the wall. Anger welling up inside me. He looked at me with them wide green eyes.

"You got yourself a girlfriend and you didn't bother telling me?" I screamed.

"I-I didn't g-" He stuttered.

"Then who are you calling babe on the phone, huh?" I growled lowly, smashing him further against the wall.

"I-it was Candice"

"CANDICE?" I shrieked and he flinched.

"Be-Bennett!" He looked at him who immediately took out his phone and started talking to someone imaginary. His eyes shifted to Declan who put on his headphone and started his music so loud that even I could hear it.

"Looks like there's no one to save you" I smirked.

"Look, Naomi, I-I was n-not...er, she w-was jus" He gulped, probably not finding a correct explanation.

"What? Explain, Jordan! Don't you remember what happened last time? Our friendship almost broke. You should've at least told me." I said. I knew I was hurt. More than I should be and it wasn't a good sign.

My grip on him might have loosened because in a split second I was the one who was against the wall with Jordan cornering me.

"Looks like there's no one to save you right now." He suddenly turned serious.

"What are you doing?" I asked warningly.

"Uh-huh? So what did you wanted?" He asked me, ignoring my question. He had a mocking expression on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"That we are always gonna be wrapped around your little finger, always protecting you like bodyguards? Don't we have the right to have a love life?" I saw his demeanor change in a second.

"What did you say?" I asked in disbelief.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what I said." He growled.

"I never thought of you guys like that," I said, still in shock. I moved my gaze over his shoulder to look at Bennett and Declan.

"Do you all think of me the same?" My voice trembled a little. They were also dumbfounded but they shook their head nonetheless.

"Why are you asking them?" He shouted and I flinched at his tone. "You are talking to me!" I am used to much worse than this. But to see Jordan behaving to me like that, it hurt me like hell.

"You enjoy that, don't you? Three guys always for your protection." He rested his left hand beside my head, caging me against the wall.

"But did the thought ever crossed your mind that you could be playing with their feelings?" He asked looking me in the eye.

"Didn't I tell you all not to have such feelings for me?" I said, my voice low.

I was angry but I was hurt more. I never thought Jordan would say something like that to me. Scratch that! I never thought he would raise his voice with me. He just practically said I was using them. So, I stared back as hard as I could, to match his intimate stare. He was not the Jordan I know right now.

"Can you control your feelings? You almost live with us, doing things that hit our feelings. We are guys. What do you expect?" I questioned me as if he was interrogating me.

I stayed silent, lost for words. I was speechless at how his bright green eyes that always held mischief are now burning at me.

"Where are your feisty words now, huh, Naomi? Did I tell the truth?" He laughed. But that was not the usual one I am used to listening. He was mocking me. My mouth fell slightly as I stared at him wide eyes. But he didn't seem to notice.

"So without waiting for something which isn't worth waiting for, I got back with Candi-" And I lost it.

I shoved him as hard as I could on the shoulder, he stumbled slightly.

"Yeah? That's what you think?" I growled.

"But you're wrong, Jordan Wallace!" I shoved him again.

"Because as far as I recall, you're the one to make that Section 15 article 5. You are the one to constantly tell us about it. Should I help you remember what it was?" I lost my control. But right now, I didn't care.

"Naomi is none other than a friend in the friend zone, nothing more, nothing less. No romantic feelings for each other at any cost." I recited. He was just staring at me with a blank face that would make Bennett proud.

"So I wrapped walls around myself hoping I wouldn't do anything stupid. Anything to cost our friendship." I shoved him again.

"But guess what?" I spat. "I failed." A single tear slid down my cheek. I looked him in the eye. "Because I fell for you. You are someone I adored more than a friend. I saw you more than a friend should do. But I was afraid that you might not feel the same way, which I am confident you don't. I didn't want to lose our friendship." He was startled, I could tell that and I was embarrassed.

"But now that it's ruined." I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer, so he was face to face with me. "I might as well tell you... that I loved you, Jordan Wallace, with everything in me." Tears were streaming down constantly now. "I hope you have fun with your little girlfriend." I released him.

I didn't look at anyone. I was too ashamed to look at them. I turned around and headed towards the door.

"And that my friend, is how you get a girl to spill her heart out." I stopped and turned around.

Jordan was smiling hugely at me. Bennett and Declan looked at him like he just grew a pair of horns.

"Sorry, darling! You just wouldn't talk about it, so I just had to play a little jealousy game on you." His smile was cheeky as ever and I couldn't believe my ears.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I lied about Candice. It was a fake call. It was meant for you to react, which you did so amazingly that I am really proud. Damn!" He explained and my ears turned red.

I looked at Bennett who looked really tense and Declan who face-palmed.

Is he serious? I thought. My anger seemed to reach its worst.

"I hate you, asshole!" I snapped.

"Oh, no you don't." He smirked making my blood boil.

"Yes, I do. Because everything you said, I know you meant it." I said. His smile fell as he pouted.

"I didn't mean a bit, Naomi. It was just an act." He walked forward and I took a step back.

"An act." I scoffed. "You just said everything I was always afraid of. You don't know what you did." I said and I was pathetically sobbing right now.

"I really didn't mean anything, really. I'm so sorry, Naomi." He said looking genuinely apologetic but I turned around to leave.

"Jordan, you dipshit!" Declan cursed.

"You made her cry, how stupid can you be?" I heard Bennett say before I left the base.

I wiped my tears as I walked down the streets. He made me feel so small that my face was still red with embarrassment.

"Naomi?" I heard his voice but I didn't stop.

"Naomi, baby, please." He called.

"I am your nothing, Jordan. Remember? I'm just a girl using you." I said not turning back.

"I am really really sorry. Please, stop." He pleaded and I turned around.

"What do you exactly want? Leave me alone." I said but I couldn't keep my voice stern. My tone came out cracked.

He ran towards me, pulling me into a tight hug. I didn't push him away, but I didn't hug back either.

"I am really sorry, love. I didn't mean to upset you. Not in the slightest. I've always had feelings for you but just like you I was afraid of what you would say. I was afraid that maybe you would choose Declan or Bennett. They are always better than me." He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, my eyes widened at his confession.

"The way you used was not funny, Jordan. I feel so low now that I can't even look at them in the eyes." I said.

"You are afraid of them? Don't you know how much they love you? It's me who is ashamed. Ashamed of my incapability." He said.

"You are not incapable of anything. How many time do I have to tell you that? You are perfect to me. You don't have to feel so insecure." I assured him. I knew what he was feeling. Very well.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" He asked finally looking at me.

"No. I'm still mad at you," I said.

"What should I do for you? Ice creams or pizzas?" He asked, desperately.

"Both and I'll consider," I replied bluntly.

"I love you so much, Naomi." He said.

Idiot figured out I wasn't mad anymore.

****

Ending kinda sucked.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

18.4K 461 21
This is an ordinary story of school life. Ella is a tomboy girl that had to go to a very horrible class (according to her) in her last year of seni...
4.2K 94 15
Tessa has just bought a pregnancy test and is hoping for it to come back positive for both her and Hardin are loosing hope after the recent miscarria...
746K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.2K 482 30
" Why are you so involved in making me open up about my life ?" He asked , shaking my shoulders. " Because you are not living your life and I will n...