Living with The Nerd {ON GOIN...

由 VitterThrone

A girl name Stella Flein, 18 year old she known as 'The school's bad girl' and she hates living with her moth... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

ANNOUNCEMENT!

251 5 0
由 VitterThrone

*a ʊ t ɦ օ ʀ ' s ք օ ʋ *

Hello guys! This is my first book so please cut out some slack. This may include a few wrong typos, bad grammar and some WHAT THE HELL MOMENTS. I hope you'll enjoy it for what it is.

This book should be read keeping in mind that This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places and event are in my own ideas, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead or actual event is purely coincidental.

©All rights reserved. No part of story maybe reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

So I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thank you guys for reading!

(Plagiarism is a crime)

Vote

Share

Comment

Vote

Share

Comment

Vote

Share

Comment

Vote

Share

Comment

Vote

Share

Comment

Vote

Share

Comment

Vote

Share

Comment

Vote

Share

Comment

Thank you😘

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

943K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
672K 59.7K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Someone New 由 debonair

青少年小說

159K 2.7K 48
just read
151K 6.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...