Not Broken Just Unfinished

By DaieniajahCarter

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... More

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever โœจ
Timer๐Ÿคซ
Can not save me?
Can I Holla at you
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
Hush now
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
๐Ÿ‘‘Rivals ๐Ÿ‘‘
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt ๐Ÿ”Š
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Lights Please
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
Forever ever...
You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !
Confidental
Trap Royalty
Black Cinderella
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Pretty little fears
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

Wasted ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

4.9K 135 32
By DaieniajahCarter

Omari in mm⬆️
Alyssa (Miss mulatto) POV
"I think I'm in love with him girllll" I beamed to my little sister.
"Who now Alyssa" my sister said sounding annoyed.
"Bibby" I said sounding lovestruck.
"I'm running a background check right now" my sister laughed pulling out her phone looking up his instagram.
"You don't understand just how he held me, kissed me. He makes me feel like I belong." I whispered remembering the time we spent together before he had to go to Chicago to visit his mother.

"He is fine I give you that but he has a girlfriend" my sister mumbled showing me the phone.

My baby 😍✨
#Mrs.BrandonDickinson 💕

"Okay so what he has a girl" I said rolling my eyes tossing her phone back at her.
"Come On dont do this to yourself" she said picking the phone up from where I tossed it at.

"Believe it or not he cares about me a lot. He feels obligated to be with that girl because they knew each other forever" I said looking in the mirror.

"Is that the truth or just what he told you" she asked sounding agitated. I took a deep breath. "I'm happy okay he's going to pick me I'm better than she is obviously if he has to come to me" I said confidently. "Matter of fact come take this pic of me and watch his reaction when I send it to him." I mumbled giving her my phone.
Alyssa👅: do you miss me ❤️ how I miss your annoying self 🙄✨

I started to get nervous after 15 minutes he still hadn't text back. "Maybe he's just busy you know" I said tossing my phone onto the dresser.
18mins later
I snatched my phone off the dresser when it dinged my sister ran over to me.
Bibby 💘:Listen I'm here with my girl. You can't text me things like that. I'm sorry okay but y'all two clashing can't happen. I'll call you when I get free time baby.
My jaw dropped as I read the message tears formed in my eyes. I heard my sister giggle as she left the room. I bit down on my bottom lip trying to fight the urge to cry. I text him back.

Alyssa👅: Um okay. I'll be waiting💋.

Maliya POV
I woke up with cramps and light spots. "Awee daddy poor baby" Brandon teased me. I punched him in the arm "baby it's not funny this would be the second time this month I had my period it's not fair" I whined.

I got up and showered. While I was in the shower I noticed my boobs were tingling. "What the fuck is wrong with me." I mumbled. I got out I noticed the hair dye on the bed & outfit. I looked at Brandon but I didn't question him I nodded went into the bathroom and dyed my hair once. I put on the long sleeve grey onesie.

As I walked into the living room I heard 2k on the tv. I walked in with my head down sat next to Brandon laying my head on his shoulder.
"Morning" herbo , pappy, & dexter all said in unison.
Dexter

Pappy

Herbo

"Baby something is wrong" I whispered in Brandon's ear. He looked at me in my eyes for a min. "My body doesn't feel right" I said quietly. "Ask my mom in the kitchen maybe she knows baby but we're a far way from your normal doctor babe" he said kissing my cheek. I nodded.

I stood in the kitchen doorway fiddling with the sleeves to my shirt. "Your just going to stand there or are you going to help me make breakfast" she asked not even looking up from the stove.

I rushed over helping make the hash browns. "Um your son told me to come talk to you about... something that's happening to me.." I asked quietly.
"Mhmmmm girly just already ask" she said sounding kind of impatient.
I took a deep breathe "I already had my period but I'm spotting and cramping plus my breast are tender" I said fumbling with my fingers.

"How long" she asked sighing deeply.
"Huh" I felt confused. She walked over pulling my sleeves up revealing the bruises I got from the last time me and Brandon fought. I felt a large lump in my throat when I glanced at the scrambled egg yolk in the pan vomit crept up my esophagus.

I ran to the bathroom trying not to drip throw up from my palms. Sweat dripped down my face as I hovered over the toilet. Tears streamed down my cheeks , Throat burning, I felt like I was suffocating. I jumped at Brandon pulling my hair back while I finished up. I saw out the corner of my eye his mother glare at him for how I reacted to his touch.

"I'm fine now babe I'm sorry I interrupted your game." I mumbled sliding down the wall. "It's okay baby I'm going to get you a ginger ale or sprite okay" he said kissing my forehead before rushing past his mom out the bathroom.

I felt a cold rag on my forehead. "I didn't raise him to beat on women. Let alone the mother of his child." She growled. "Mother of his child?" I choked out in a raspy voice. "Sweetie I'm starting to think y'all both stupid" she laughed. I got up grabbing a toothbrush beginning to brush my teeth. "It's okay to take what your heart is saying and follow it when it's just you but it's a baby you have to protect use your brain that's inside of that beautiful head of your. Follow your brain and take into consideration what your heart is saying" she whispered patting my back.

Omari POV
"What y'all mean y'all can't find her" I said trying to hide the anger in my voice as Derrick and Aaliyah tell me they've ran into another dead end trying to find Maliya. "Uncle Omari we really can't find her. We ran back up into that nigga Jeremih crib we almost died. The house was rigged with cherry bombs." Aaliyah whispered. "What's your excuse" I asked Derrick taking a swig of whiskey.

Derrick stared at his feet with a face mask covering his face. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LOSE HER SHE WAS IN YOUR GRASP YOU WERE PHYSICALLY HOLDING HER" my voice boomed.
I heard a low mumbled I glanced at Aaliyah who shrugged looking as lost as me. I stood up rushing at Derrick ripping his face mask off.

His jaw was wired shut. He mumbled faster breathing heavy. "Who broke his jaw" I chuckled. He pulled out his phone rolling his eyes and text this.
"It was her boyfriend the nigga name is Bibby the chiraq rapper. I was almost gone with her but he came out of no where. I don't know much and yes I lost her but I know how to get her back and how to break her without getting our hands dirty. Bibby is fucking my big sister."
"Alyssa?"Aaliyah asked covering her mouth. Derrick nodded laughing.
"Get to FUCKING WORK and as for you Derrick have someone unwire ya jaw your useless without a mouth." I said waving them away.

"Why are you going so hard to find Maliya" her mother whined. "I'm just worried about our daughter okay you have no idea what's being said about her out here in these streets." I asked getting up to get another drink out the kitchen. Before she could whine anymore I tossed a bag of coke at her. She smiled with her now rotting teeth which mad my stomach turn. I stared at a picture of Maliya that I stole off her Instagram a while ago.

The truth to everything was that I'm in love with Maliya I never realized til now. Once she gets back she's never leaving my sight ever again. . "Baby I miss you so much" I whispered rubbing my head .

I felt myself growing hard thinking about her smile, her soft full lips, her thick thighs, & beautiful eyes , light mocha skin. My drool dripped onto the phone screen I walked passed her coked out mother on the couch. I stripped out my clothes laying on Maliya's bed. I stroked my dick dreaming about her laying next to me.

"Hmmm Maliya" I groaned stroking faster. I swore it felt real this time as if she were here. I felt her warm lips on my neck as I stroke as quick as I possibly could. In my mind she was on top of me bouncing begging for me to give her all of me but I jolted up coming back to reality realizing I'm by myself in her bedroom.

Kalen POV
"So she just ditched you with Cairo" I laughed. Jeremih glared covering Cairo up while he continued to sleep. We went out on to the balcony. "I don't know what I'm about to do with a kid with me." Jeremih sighed. "Well guess he's being raised in some shit it'll make him a lot tougher than what he is he won't be so sheltered." I said shrugging. He shook his head "that's not what I wanted. Guess it's what I gotta do" he said rubbing his head.
"But about business someone set off the bombs at your crib last night. I'm not sure who but niggas is definitely starting to get bold running into cribs and shit." I said taking a long drag off the blunt before passing it. "Who's Aaliyah?" Jeremih asked.

I jumped out my skin a little "she's this little thotty she's dates Derrick" I mumbled realizing that's our way in.
"I only asked because cops came asking questions about what Maliya did to her when they fought and if I was there to witness it a few days ago" he said looking up at the sky.

"Daddy" Jeremih heard Cairo cry. "Fuck" he mumbled rushing back inside. I followed him watching him struggle to care for Cairo. "Gimme my damn nephew" I chuckled while he tried to stop him from crying.

"Uncle K gotchu Daddy dont know what he doing just give him sometime" I mumbled cutting up a banana he clapped his hands as he ate it. "He didn't tell me he wanted that" Jeremih whisper-yelled.
"Calm down yo. He's 3 first of all I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what it's called give him a moment to warm up to you sure your his father but let's be truthful nigga you was never there." I snapped at Jeremih.

Brandon POV
I tried to hand Maliya her sprite but she backed away. I looked at her realized her bruises from our last argument were exposed. Tears formed in her eyes she mouthed sorry.

I felt a sharp sting to my cheek where my mothers hand connected. I stumbled back. My throat felt as if it were closing up. "Ma" I whined. " DONT FUCKING MA ME KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF SOMEONE ELSES BABY!!! YOU DONT DEGRADE ANY WOMAN LET ALONE YOUR WOMAN" she shrieked.

"Yes ma'am" I gulped. I looked down at my feet as I stormed to my room slamming the door.

Maliya POV
I cried softly afraid what was going to happen when I walked into Brandon room. I knocked "baby are you okay" I whispered pushing the door open he was laying in the bed with his eyes bloodshot red from crying. He nodded his head yeah.

I didn't say anything else I just laid beside him rubbing his back. He laid his head on my stomach while I played in his curls. "Baby I love you so much" I whispered as he fell asleep on my stomach. I drifted to sleep praying for good dreams.

Maliya dream
"Mommy when's daddy coming home" my daughter whined staring out the window of our house. "I don't know why baby" I said cleaning the dishes.
"I wanted to know if  we had enough time to rush and hide." She whispered. I felt a rush of pain and despair take over my heart.

I crouched down and lifted her head I seen the black eye, scratched up face, & arm cast. I leaned against the kitchen cabinet. I looked at my shirt to see blood stains from myself. Cut up hands , scars crawling up my forearms.

I jumped when I heard a car door slam. I scanned over the room quickly shaking with fear. My daughter cried softly in front of me. I put her in the cabinet under the sink and told her to shush. I typed up 911 and hit call. I kissed her cheek mouthing I love you as I closed the cabinet.

Brandon burst through the door. I tried to control my breathing but his hot breathe on my lips made me quiver.
I felt every blow land to my face. I heard the crack of my rib cage as his size 11 hit my side. I gasped for air he stepped on my throat. Everything was starting to blur. My head felt as it were in flames. I tapped the floor frantically praying for a miracle.

I glanced over to see my daughter tear stained face watching in fear through the crack in the cabinet. She covered her mouth to muffle her cries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 95.7K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3M 251K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
113K 5K 29
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ† #2 URBAN 9/12/24