One Challenge Makes Our Life...

B_K_Maha98 द्वारा

#37 in short story 30/01/2018 #22 IN SHORT STORY 04/02/2018 #35 IN PRAGYA 11/05/18 Short story about abhigya... अधिक

I will sacrifice my love
Can we friends....
Its more painful....
Unexpected Thing...
Will you marry me????...
Engagement...
Yes...I can't live without her...
I will not let anything happen to you...
We meant for together...
Jungle Romance...
Happy moments...
Every Story Needs A Happy Ending...

Unexpected twist in our life...

2.5K 125 19
B_K_Maha98 द्वारा

Aarrow Mansion,

Sarala: bulbul didn't your chotty returned yet...

Bulbul: now only I called her maa.... Within 10 minutes she will reach here maa.... You don't worry...

Sarala: I am not worrying about her bulbul... Its her wish to stay there na... Then why I have to care about her...

Bulbul: if its so then why you're eagerly seeing the entrance... And also you had prepared all of her favourite dishes... I know maa your love for her is more than me....

Your anger is she leaves you alone here... Am I correct maa...

Sarala: nothing like that bulbul... You're elder than pragya... Till now she behaves like a child only... Don't say you're jealous on her because you're also pampering her too much like me...

Yes you're write bulbul, in her small age she didn't stayed alone for sometime also but last two year for her higher steady she went Singapore... In her holidays also she didn't think to meet us... That's why I am angry on her...

Bulbul: but maa everyday after speaking to us only she go to bed na... And also now onwards she will stay with us only na... Sarala smiles at the time they hears the horn sound of the car...

Sarala bulbul happily went to entrance to welcome their sweetest pragya...

Pragya turns to them... After seeing her both shouts ahhhhh.... Pragya starts to laugh and takes the ghost mask from her face...

Bulbul: pragya you're na making us scared...

Pragya: its pragya's style didi... Between how are you my dear ladies... She hugs bulbul... Turns to sarala but leaves from there angrily...

Pragya: Mother Teresa you're not happy with my presence...

Sarala: cryingly says now only you remembered me but you're asking like this to me...

Pragya: oh my pyari maa I just ask it for fun... Don't cry like this... Sarala hugs her...emotionally they hugs each other...

Pragya: Maa did you give something to eat or not... I am so hungry and also I missed my Aalu parata made by you...

Bulbul: maa had made all of your dishes only... So now you go and take fresh... After that we will have together...Pragya nods and leaves to her room..

In room,
Pragya lies on the bed happily and now I am back to my room... Not only room to my life also... Mr. Rockstar how are you.... Are you ready to accept your love for me Abhishake...

Now my challenge are completed... Ready to meet me... She takes one diary and says in these two years how much I missed you which I think to share with you all are noted in this.... I will give this on our wedding night.... Then she takes one rockstar doll and hugs it with happily....

Its look like same to you na rockstar... These days its only my sleeping partner.... Because of this rockstar only I can live these two years away from you.... Cute rockstar and kisses on it....

On the other side...

Did she reached Mumbai... Its been two year after she left from Mumbai... Did you know fuggi how much I missed you... Don't know why I had challenged you like this... I am so scared fuggii... You're same as before na who loves me unconditionally....

Waiting for your call... Please call me soon fuggii.... I want to see you... His thoughts gets disturbed by the voice abhiii... He turns and looks at that person happily...

Abhi: Purab...

Purab: like you said two years passed... Now you have to say yes to marriage...

Abhi: thinks sure purab... But before that I have to meet my angel... And says tomorrow I will say the answer to your question purab...

Purab: today you can't escape like this abhi... But you're correct abhi you're going to say your answer but not to me... Abhi confusingly looks at him...

Because tomorrow you two are going to meet the brides for both of you...

Abhi: dadi...

Dadi: yes abhi.. I had selected a good match for both of you... Already purab starts to day dream about her... Abhi looks at purab starts to blush...

Abhi: who is that lucky girl and I want to see the girl who changed my arrogant bhai into the blushing man...

Dadi: not only purab you also start to blush after seeing your bride... Abhi's face gets changed and starts to say something but stops by seeing his life's photo on purab's mobile...

Purab attends the phone and says, soon I will reach there Arjun... And cuts the phone...

Abhi with shivering voice asks bhai who is on your mobile wallpaper... Purab starts to blush...

Purab: your to be bhabhi abhi... After hearing this abhi shattered... But painfully smiles...

Dadi: she is Pragya .... She is going to marry purab... And you're going to marry her sister bulbul... Pragya is one year younger to bulbul.... Did you know abhi after seeing pragya in photo he changed completely... Now I can see the love and smile in his face abhi... Its all because of her only...

Abhi looks at purab... Who turns other side by blushing...

(Bulbul is 24 years old... Pragya is 23 years old... Abhi purab are twin brother... They are 25 years old...)

Purab: abhi tomorrow you have to come with me... Now I am leaving to attend an important meeting... He leaves...

Dadi: abhi I am so happy because you both are going to marry a girls in one family...

She also leaves... Abhi's eyes starts to shed the tears.... At the time his phone rings... He sees the caller I'd fuggii.... He about to disconnect the call but stops by thinking Purab's happy face and dadi's words...

The call gets connected but abhi didn't speaks anything...

Pragya: hollow rockstar like you said I completed my challenge... Now also I am in love you like before... Hearing this abhi can't control his emotion...

Pragya: rockstar are you alright na... I want to see you... Please come to the park which we meet at first... I will wait for you... After that her call get disconnected...

Abhi throws his phone angrily and starts to cry.... Why I did that challenge on that day if not today we will lead a happy life together.... Did I am not blessed to have you in my life...

Story ends here... If you like it please your valuable vote...

Thank you so much for reading....

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.5K 268 10
An alternate take on the 2 year leap in 'Kumkum bhagya'. Pragya returns to Delhi and finds she had been living a lie for the past two years and that...
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
23.9K 848 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁