Roman Godfrey and his little...

By White_the_Snow

My name is Ravenna (Rave-anna) Romancek. Im not like my family they were born into it whereas I was thrown i... More

Roman Godfrey and his little Dragon (A Hemlock Grove Fanfic)
SHEE-IT
I'VE SEEN THE DRAGON
A/N
I dont want to be saved
A\N
A/N
A/N
red
after all its just harmful pleasing
A/N
a/n
all the small things
sorry
on hold indefinitely

EVERYTHING I DO

1.2K 19 0
By White_the_Snow

I woke up in a srange haze of confusion covered in sweet dried blood. An arm wrapped around me i looked up into the morning sky from my bed of leaves and mud. realization hit me as I remeber sleeping with Roman. I really did that wow.

I turned around and pushed away from him and went inside the trailer washing myself and remembering that roman had bit me and sucked my blood and I him.

I got dressed and walked outside he was no where to be found I circled the damned trailer until I realized I was being watched I turned to see red glowing eyes staring at me.

"Peter? " then they were gone. I fell to the ground ib was used by Roman and abandoned by Peter.  I cried

"I need you Peter im alone and. I need help im lost. please." as I layers there on the ground I saw the knife peter used to carry around, I picked it up and did the only thing I knew would end this I slit open my wrists letting them bleed out as my vision blurred and darkened I saw an angel and heard him calling to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 5.5K 72
This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will happen if boys knew it's a girl
190K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
362K 9.6K 150
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
85.1K 6.5K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...