Ehat She did

Autorstwa ThatGirlKemera

Więcej

Chapter one

5 0 0
Autorstwa ThatGirlKemera

              The day started off as any other day I get up and get ready for school. But this day didn't feel right, the house was to quiet . So I walked downstairs ready to get greeted by my brother and mom but when I made it downstairs I seen feet sticking from behind the counter. I chocked because I did t wanna believe that something like this could happen . So when I walked over there I seen my mom layed on the ground like she was knocked in the head and my brother was in his room smothered by a pillow.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Riptide Autorstwa V

Dla nastolatków

332K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
63.8K 2.8K 48
Book One of the Adler series ** St. Sinclair, the illustrious academy honoured nationwide as a catalyst for the intellectually gifted youth. Though i...
67.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...