Chance Encounter (SaTzu fanfi...

By Haruna_06

Tzuyu is just an ordinary 18 year old girl, who lives alone in a stunning apartment, but what happens when a... More

Chapter 1: Moving In
Chapter 2: Introductions
Chapter 3: Friendship
Chapter 4: The Party
Chapter 5: Setting Up
Chapter 6: The Game
Chapter 7: The Game Part 2
Chapter 8: Looking For A Job
Chapter 9: The First Day
Chapter 10: What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 11: The Bet
Chapter 12: Awkward
Chapter 13: The Hangout
Chapter 14: I Admit It...I'm Jealous
Chapter 15: The Question
Chapter 16: Sana's Answer
Chapter 17: The Date
Chapter 18: The Date Part 2
Chapter 19: The Date Part 3
Chapter 20: A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter 21: It's Official
Chapter 22: The Surprise
Chapter 23: Audition Day
Chapter 24: Practice Week
Chapter 25: The Performances
Chapter 26: Initiation Time
Chapter 27: Final Decision
Chapter 28: The Meeting
Chapter 29: Preparation
Chapter 30: The Story Begins
Chapter 31: Make Me Like Ooh Ahh
Chapter 32: SaTzu's Date
Chapter 33: SaTzu's V Live
Chapter 34: Halloween Special
Chapter 35: A Day At The Dog Park
Chapter 36: Tzuyu's New Dog
Chapter 37: Gucci
Chapter 38: Sickness
Chapter 39: It's December!
Chapter 40: Confession Song
Chapter 41: Secret Mission
Chapter 43: Christmas Special
Author Q/A

Chapter 42: Christmas Decorations

1.8K 66 13
By Haruna_06

*Sana's POV*

I woke up early the next morning to set up the decorations. I ran to the storage room grabbing boxes of ornaments and lights. There were so many I honestly didn't know how I was going to do all of it.

I was lifting up a box when I heard a voice say, "Hey need some help?"

I grinned and turned around.

"Chewy!~ yeah that'd be great!"

She smiled at me and grabbed a box.

We put all the boxes in the living room and started to unpack them. We first started with the Christmas tree. I helped hold it up while Chewy was securing it in place.

Once she was done she gave a thumbs up and I let go of the tree. She got up and started grabbing the ornaments, placing each one in random spots. I started putting them up with her and soon the tree was filled with different circles of different sizes and colors.

"Woah Chewy! It looks so good!"

"Haha you haven't seen it yet. Let's finish putting up the lights and the rest of the decorations around the dorm."

I nodded and we unraveled the lights. I grabbed the ladder and started from the top of the tree and made my way around it, slowly going down to the bottom.

"Hey don't fall~" Chewy teased.

I looked over at her and playfully rolled my eyes while grinning.

"What? I remember when we were setting up back at the apartment for the party and you fell. Luckily I was there to catch you."

"Oh that's right, I remember that."

"That was actually the first time I realized that I liked you."

I stopped wrapping and looked at her.

"Really?"

She blushed and looked away.

"Yeah."

"Awww Chewy~"

She cleared her throat and said, "J-just keep going."

I giggled and kept wrapping the lights.

After about 15 minutes, I had wrapped the whole tree around. Chewy applauded me and she grabbed the plug.

"Ready to see it glow?"

"Yep!" I said while running up next to her.

She plugged it in and the tree glowed with beautiful white light, making the ornaments glow as well.

"Oh I can't wait until it's Christmas Eve so we can stay up until midnight to open presents."

"Me too." Chewy said.

She turned around and spotted something in one of the boxes.

"Hey Sana unnie, can you get me some tape?"

"Yeah sure." I said while running over to the kitchen.

I rummaged through the drawers until I found it.

When I went back into the kitchen, she was on the ladder and her back was to me.  She turned around and said, "Oh thanks."

She grabbed it and ripped off a piece. I couldn't tell what she was placing up. She didn't get down so she turned back around and gave me the tape back. I put t back where it belonged and when I stepped out of the kitchen, she pulled me in close to her.

I gasped in surprise and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Look up," She whispered in my ear.

I looked up and there was mistletoe hanging.

"Oh my god...Chewy..." I stuttered.

She stopped me from saying anymore by kissing me. I kissed her back and we stood there for a minute, enjoying the moment we had.

We soon pulled away and we heard a few whistles and cheers. We looked towards the direction of the sounds and we both blushed.

Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Momo, were all standing in the hallway. We could tell they just woke up.

"Hey don't let us ruin the moment. Go keep doing what you're doing." Momo said while slipping past us to go eat breakfast. Jeongyeon and Jihyo smiled as they walked past us too to get breakfast.

Chewy looked at me and said, "Well...we can continue this later."

I gave a smile and said, "Yeah, I'd like that."

She grabbed something from a nearby box and held it up.

"Want to put up the star?"

"Yes!" I squealed while grabbing the star.

"Ladder or do you want me to lift you up?"

"How about you lift me up?"

She nodded and wrapped her hands around my waist. I jumped and she hugged my waist. She held me up and I quickly placed the star up.

I signaled that I was done and she let me down. I turned around and gave her a quick kiss.

"Hm? What was that for?"

"For being the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I love you Chewy~"

"I love you too Sana unnie~" She said and kissed me back.

A/N: Hey guys! Author here! So totally unrelated to Twice but...

HAPPY BDAY MOONBYUL!!!

AGH I LOVE MOONBYUL IN A SUIT I CANT *FANGIRLS* 😍😍😍

Of course I have to give my fav ship 😉
#MOONSUN
Also silver haired Moonbyul is the best!

I love you so much Moonbyul. I love how you're so caring towards Moomoos and also towards you're members. I also love your greasiness (because I'm greasy as well) but I also love how you can be sweet at the same time. I'm proud to be a Moomoo.

Alright guys I'm done! Until next time later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.9K 28
So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP High for some personal reasons. Some char...
764 70 12
Chou Tzuyu, 17year old troublemaker and popular girl of the school. She is the cold and savage girl, only soft and real around her friends, Son Chaey...
24.2K 817 28
Basically a michaeng fanfic where the both of them are exes. Will they give their relationship another chance or accept the fact that they are now...
148K 4.3K 28
Tzuyu, an introvert, cold, unfriendly and mysterious person who wants to stay at home and study rather than travel and do crazy things. Also a girl w...