The Other Self | Akakuroaka ✔

By gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Bonus Chapter (Part One)
Bonus Chapter (Part Two)
Tagged!
End
Sequel!

Twelve

5.3K 166 42
By gay-ikemen

- present -

Kagami

"Kuroko-san!" Kise wailed once we entered the Kuroko household.

"Kise?" Kuroko's father frowned.

"Did something happen?"

"It was horrible ssu!" Kise cried, collapsing onto his knees in front of Kuroko-san. "Kurokocchi got kidnapped!"

"Tetsuya was...?" Kuroko's mother; Akiko-san, gasped.

"Tetsuya?!" Kuroko-san quickly got up and held Kise at arms length. "What does the motherfucker that kidnapped my son look like?"

I rolled my eyes and smacked Kise across his head.

"That hurts ssu!" he whined.

With a click of my tongue, I crossed my arms and sighed exasperatedly.

"Kuroko was not kidnapped, he willingly came along."

Kuroko-san released Kise then frowned at me.

"My son went with a kidnapper willingly? What kind of bullshit is that? What does the person looked like?"

"Well he was around the same height as Kuroko, red amaranth hair, heterochromatic eyes, and he's wealthy." I explained, and Kuroko-san's eyes flickered in recognition.

"Akashi-sama?" Akiko-san spoke.

Even the mere mention of his name ticked me off.

I will never forgive him for what he did to me...

"Yes ma'am," I nodded, my fists clenching into a ball.

"What may his business with Tetsuya be?" Kuroko-san pondered out loud. "Did he say anything? A business related thing maybe?"

"Ano..." Momoi spoke, a solemn look on her face.

"What is it, Momoi?" Kuroko-san spoke.

"He said he was, well... Tetsu-kun's lover." she whispered, her head hung low.

"Satsuki dear," Akiko-san sighed as she stood in front of Momoi, comforting her. "I know you like my son, but cheer up okay? I'm sure you'll find someone else soon."

"Thank you..."

Momoi smiled as she hugged Akiko-san.

"Since Tetsuya is with someone we know and will probably not be home until later." she chuckled as she pulled away from Momoi after hugging her back. "Why not stay for a while and eat the treats that I baked?"

"Ah! I would love to eat some of your treats Kuroko-san!" Kise beamed.

"I'll have some as well." Aomine stated and the Momoi agreed.

"Well, how about you, Taiga-chan~" Akiko-san cooed.

I cringed at the nickname but forced a smile.

"It would be an honor to taste your treats, Akiko-san."

"Marvelous!"

-

Third Person

"Good afternoon, young master." A maid greeted, bowing after she opened the door. "Good afternoon to you as well, Kuroko-sama."

"Good afternoon..." Kuroko replied, a soft smile on his face whilst Seiji just nodded at her.

"Follow me, Tetsuya."

"Hai."

The teens made their way up to the stairs, and Kuroko couldn't help but look around at the Akashi mansion.

"Hm? Does our place amaze you, Tetsuya?" Seiji purred as he wrapped his arms around Kuroko's waist.

Kuroko let out a surprised yelp but nodded, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Uh, yeah. But I can't help but notice that it has a dark theme."

"It reflects our personality, I guess." Seiji chuckled lowly.

"Huh, so you do occult things..." Kuroko mumbled, emitting a howl of laughter from Seiji.

"My my Tetsuya, just because I'm insane, it doesn't mean that I actually deal with the devil." Seiji laughed.

"But it kinda looks like you do." Kuroko mumbled, looking away.

Seiji's eyes glowed maniacally in a split second before it went away as he looked at his lover in amusement.

"Would you rather I'd be into summoning demons and all?" he asked.

Blue eyes widened in horror as Kuroko looked at Seiji, and Kuroko quickly shook his head in fear.

"If that means sacrificing me, then no."

"Tetsuya~ I can just eat you up by how adorable you're being." Seiji cooed as he pressed a soft kiss on Kuroko's cheek.

"You might be a cannibal as well. God, I need to be cautious around you." Kuroko teased.

"Better not drop your guard then." Seiji deviously smiled. "I can just eat you up, but nii-san wouldn't be happy with that."

"Right," Kuroko chuckled.

They both stopped in front of the door and Seiji energetically opened the door.

"We're here!"

"I can see that," Kuroko laughed as he followed after Seiji inside.

"Nii-san! I have brought our angel home~" Seiji sang as he bounced around the room.

"I'll be there in a second." A voice came from the bathroom.

"Hai!"

Seiji grinned and pulled Kuroko towards the bed.

"Let's sit here as we wait for Nii-san." he beamed as he positioned Kuroko on his lap once he sat down.

"Whatever you say, Seiji." Kuroko playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm still mad at you, though."

"Eh? Come on, forgive me Tetsuya~" he whined, nuzzling his face onto Kuroko's neck.

"I'll think about it." Kuroko chuckled causing Seiji to whine louder.

"Hidoi~"

The door to the bathroom opened and Seijuro, who was wearing a bath robe, stepped out only to see a humorous scene before him.

"Well what do we have here?" he laughed lightly, semi drying his hair with the towel around his neck.

"Ask Seiji." Kuroko spoke, his eyes glued onto Seijuro's freshly bathed self. Seijuro noticed then smirked.

"What did you do this time, twin?" he hummed as he walked towards the walk in closet.

Kuroko's eyes followed Seijuro and he blushed brightly when Seijuro confidently removed the robe; revealing his naked, and well sculpted body. Kuroko quickly looked away and awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Nothing nii-san, Tetsuya's just being mean." Seiji grumbled.

"Better speak the truth little brother," Seijuro laughed. "Or you won't get kisses from Kuroko today."

That caught Seiji's attention and he raised his head to look at his brother.

"I scared his friends!"

"I didn't consent to that!"

Seiji grinned and placed his chin on Kuroko's shoulder.

"But you'll do it, right? You can't resist us." he teased.

"Shut up." Kuroko pouted in which Seiji cooed at.

"So cute~"

"You've been naughty, twin. That means I get all the kisses. Right Kuroko?" Seijuro grinned as he sat next to Kuroko, now wearing a black button up shirt along with a plain white pants.

"That's not fair nii-san!" Seiji complained as he held Kuroko closer to him.

"You'll give me a kiss, right Tetsuya?" Seiji looked at their lover.

"Maybe after you apologize to my friends." Kuroko hummed, and Seijuro chuckled when his twin's face dropped. "Do you have other ideas, Sei?"

"I do." Seijuro deviously smiled.

"Ugh, what is it nii-san?" Seiji groaned, releasing their boyfriend as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"How about you do that report that we've been neglecting to do?"

"No! Nuh uh, I am not doing that damned work that the old man had entrusted to us." Seiji childishly shook his head.

Seijuro looked at Kuroko and winked at him. Kuroko got the idea and turned to look at the sulking Seiji.

"If you finished that report and apologize to my friends," Kuroko shifted, facing Seiji as he boldly leaned over to whisper into his ear. "I'll kiss you on the lips."

"Consider it done then."

Seiji kissed Kuroko's cheek before picking him up and getting onto his feet to place him back down next to his twin; a determined look evident on his face.

"I'll be done in an hour!" he announced before sprinting towards his room, shutting the door behind him.

"That was a clever way to get him to do something." Seijuro laughed.

"He'll do anything for a kiss huh?" Kuroko chuckled.

"He will. Seiji would do anything just to taste those wonderful lips of yours." Seijuro smirked and suggestively ran his fingers up their lover's back. "And the same goes to me as well."

"I thought I'd be safe by now." Kuroko mumbled, blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Well you thought wrong." Seijuro laughed, his fingers brushing against the material of the scarf. "Can I take this off?"

"You can." Kuroko nodded, biting his bottom lip.

Seijuro smiled and gently took the cloth off, his fingers instantly brushing over the mark that his twin made.

"It's such a shame that I didn't got to mark you as well last night," he spoke, his touch causing Kuroko to shiver.

"How about I mark you right now, hm?" Seijuro smirked.

"N-Now?" Kuroko's eyes widened. "Seiji would be jealous..."

"That's so sweet of you, Kuroko." Seijuro chuckled, his face a few inches away from Kuroko's neck.

"I'm sure Seiji wouldn't mind if I leave a few marks on you."

"S-Sei..." Kuroko whispered his eyes fluttering close.

"Just relax Kuroko," Akashi smiled, cheekily resting his hand on Kuroko's thigh.

Seijuro was about to press his lips against Kuroko's neck, when the door to the actual room suddenly opened, causing both of the teens to look at the intruder.

"Aka-chin~ Are?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 669 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
157K 3.9K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
623K 5K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
451K 22.1K 44
𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐚! slice of life chatfic 》 © 𝖑𝖊𝖝! (lexxyz_) ♡︎ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 🌼 includes: ✔︎ super short chapters ✔︎ owl puns ✔︎ mentions of...