'Til I Found You

Autorstwa DaintyLala

A cute tagalog love story involving two college students. Meet Nick a.k.a Audrey. A simple, talented & a pret... Więcej

Chapter ❶: At the Beginning
Chapter ❷: Pretty Boy
Chapter ❸: The Actor
Chapter ❹: Good Time
Chapter ❺ : Who's that Girl?
Chapter ❻: Count on Me
Chapter ❼: Stereo Hearts
Chapter ❽: Not Like the Movies
Chapter ❾: Especially For You
Chapter ❶❶: Closer
Chapter ❶❷: All I Want Is Your Love
Chapter ❶❸: Good Feeling
Chapter ❶❹: Moment of Truth
Chapter ❶❺ "Crazy For You"

Chapter ➓: Bad Day

164 2 0
Autorstwa DaintyLala

'Til I Found You

Chapter ➓ "Bad Day"

Review. Zzzz. Review. Eat. Review.

Tomorrow is our finals together with our last day for this first semester. Oh my, time flies so fast.

I tie my long brown hair in a bun to focus on my studies. My mom told me eating vegetables, chocolate and to drink milk while studying can store up all the infos in my mind. So that's what I'm doing right now.

But after thirty minutes I found myself lying in my bed sleeping. Maybe it's much better to sleep rather than go to school all groggy. Then tomorrow we're going to have a debate about some scene that our professor will provided on the spot and I'm kind of nervous about that.

The next morning I wake up earlier to make a time to study again and eat a heavy breakfast.

The Debate.

Our professor decided to make it Male Vs. Female debate. Then we have to pick one a small paper to know our numbering and I found myself at the last one which I think the pressure will be it. Gosh! I can't concentrate 'cos my heart beats so fast.

"This will be the last. Team A will be Ms. Hermosa......"

I didn't hear the last thing she have said. My hands are shaking but I dare not to show it to my teammates or else they'll worry that I might not help to their team. I dug my nails into my palm to stop from shaking but it didn't work.

"Those who were done did a great job. Now for the last one let's put some twist. The one who'll win this final debate will get a flat one together with their team. But as for the lose team will going to stick for the first rule. By individuals, okay?"

Wow, just great. Now I can feel the double pressure inside of my chest. Goodluck, Nick.

"You can do it, Nick!" Kristel cheers.

"Na sayo yung chance natin maka-uno kaya galingan mo ha." dagdag naman ni Tony.

"Listen guys here's the topic. Who do you think is the responsible for having a divorce or an annulment in a marriage life? Is it the man or is it the woman? Can you breakdown at least some of the causes? Okay? Who will start first?"

Oh this will be easy so I raise up my hand.

"Go ahead, Ms. Hermosa."

"I think that will be the male or the husband. Most of them cannot stand alone for a single woman. They called 'visual creatures' and they easily get distracted and get attracted to another woman. Their instinct is that once they settle down they don't have the chance to have a good time. They think they lost of what you called 'manhood'." I explains.

"That's not true." a guy's voice counters.

Oh really? You must be good on how to explain this thing. I look right to face the contender.

"Why?" I ask.

"In my opinion that will be the female. Sometimes she forgot to take good care of the house, their children, herself and most especially her husband. Yes, that is correct that male and so am I are visual creatures and that's normal to our nature. Sometimes when settling down to a marriage life the woman or the wife always demands something to her husband and that makes a man irritable."

"That's not true. It's not easy to take good care of their house and their children. It's a sacrifice to make to prioritize her family first than herself. And for you to know, a woman would not demand something if her husband really is responsible. He's the provider then the wife will just take charge of it."

It so quiet and all I can hear is my voice and his voice. This is so intense!

"The wife got no time so in the end the husband will look and find for someone who will give the attention and needs. As I've said 'Men are visual creatures, they noticed things.'"

"So what will be the sense of their vows 'For better and for worst' if the important is by physical appearance? Is it inconsiderable reason to take?"

He smirked.

"Our professor said we should pointed out the main reason of a marriage failure. Yes, I admit, it's inconsiderable reason and the man made his mistake. A wrong move to make actually. But how can you explain the other woman? For sure she acknowledges the needs of the man."

Dang.

"But how the other woman will know that the man is already married? Of course the man will not going to tell because how will he be able to have a good time?"

He smirked again.

"I think you don't see the point here, Audrey. Either the other woman knows it or not still she acknowledges or be in touch with the man right? The other woman will be imprudent than the wife itself. In the end, the female or the woman is the cause of marriage failure, not the wife but the other woman."

What the? I don't know what to say! I am dumbfounded to his answers!

"Well, Ms. Hermosa? What can you say?"

I look over to my groupmates as if I'm looking for some answers.

"Coaching by their team is not allowed." our professor warns.

Dang it, Nick! Say something!

"Uhm....uhm..." is all that comes out of my mouth.

"Don't you have any comeback answers, Ms. Hermosa? Well then, I think this debate is over."

Then our classroom roars. Team B is cheering with excitement while my Team I don't know. I look at them and I think they're all upset. Badtrip!

"Nice! Sure passed na tayo! Woohoo!"

"May siguradong uno na ko!"

"Nice one, Sebastian!" Kevin said.

"Okay lang yan, Nick." Kristel approach me and pats my back.

"Sayang, uno pa rin yun noh!" Tiffany said.

"She did her best. Okay lang yan, Nick." Tony said.

"Tss, buti na lang by individuals ang grade, baka pati grade ko nadamay pa." Coreen said.

"Stop it guys, okay? Don't mind them, Nick." Athena defenses for me.

"Girls, girls, don't blame Ms. Hermosa. She did great a job. Let me remind you that in a debate no one wins with both side. So you don't have to blame her. If I hear a thing about that again  I'll mark you as tres in your finals. Am I clear?" our professor announce.

This is our last subject and last exam for this day. Others are in a rush to go home and for the others they're going to celebrate, argh! Nakakainis! Why did I just stand there? Why did I let him win? Badtrip! I let down my team and Coreen is right. 'Cos if our professor have given us grades by group my team will get a lower grade just because of me, dang it! So it is much to be individual. I look around to our classroom and find myself that I am all alone. I think I might cry at the moment. I hate losing.

I force myself to hold back my tears and walk out of our classroom.

"Hey, nice job."

"Oh right, thanks huh?" I response in a sarcastic way.

"Hey, are you mad?" he ask.

"Don't talk to me."

"Audrey, it was just a debate."

"Yeah, a debate that contains a flat one grade."

"Audrey? Sigh. Look I'm sorry. But you have to be open-minded."

This stopped me from walking.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It's a debate. What do you think will I do? Of course I'll do everything for us - my team - to win. Why? Because we want to have a flat one grade. See? We both have the same goal."

"Ahh, I see. Oh! I forgot, congratulations." I said still in sarcastic way.

"Sigh. Mga babae nga naman."

"At ano naman kami mga babae ha?!"

"Nothing. I just want you to understand."

"What? You think I'm narrow-minded?"

"What? Where the heck its coming from? You know what is wrong with you? It's just a simple tiny thing and you're making it like such a big deal. Instead of fixing it you choose to make a fuss out of it."

Ouch! This really hit my nerves.

"We're out of debate remember?! You win! So if you don't mind stop bothering me right now?!"

"Woah woah. Chillax. You don't need to shout." he said as he raised up his both hands to surrender. "Geez, ladies are so loud." he said in a low voice.

"Whatever and shut up." I hissed and walked away.

"Hey! What about your secret?" he shouts as I continue to walk away.

"I don't care! If you want to spread it go ahead but I really don't care!" I shoot back.

As I walk away I find myself crying. Why did I get mad like that? I'm suppose to congratulate him like a good player but I choose to yell at him like a kid that lost all of her candies. I want to go home, I want to be away from here.

And here I thought that our friendship is going smoothly but I shred it away because of my dang attitude! What is wrong with me?! Stupid! Stupid! Stuuupiiid!!! You're such a bad luck!

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thanks for reading guys
Vote please? 😉
God Bless
DaintyLala 💋
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.7M 558K 156
This is not a love story. This is a story about LOVE.
595K 15.3K 46
Cassette 381 Series #1 For Serenity Hiraya Añasco, being an honor student has always been a piece of cake. She would never understand the word "failu...
11.4K 228 38
"Hindi naman ako 'yong klaseng angel na inaakala mo." - Ayara - Date Started: June 06, 2023 Date Finished:
5.4M 275K 64
(Academy Series #2) Being the son of an acting chairwoman of the academy pushed Jax to keep his identity hidden. Introduced himself as a scholar, he...