"Sountrack of my Summer"

By Jahmcrisian9189

TSF-4 BOOK-4 "IZEKAIA" "How can he notice her when she's just an ordinary girl passing by" *This is work of f... More

-Soundtrack 1-
-Soundtrack 2-
-Soundtrack 3-
-Soundtrack 4-
-Soundtrack 5-
-Soundtrack 6-
-Soundtrack 7-
-Soundtrack 8-
-Soundtrack 9-
-Soundtrack 10-
-Soundtrack 11-
-Soundtrack 13-
-Soundtrack 14-
-Soundtrack 15-
-Soundtrack 16-
-Soundtrack 17-
-Soundtrack 18-
-Soundtrack 19-
-Soundtrack 20-
-Sountrack 21-
-Soundtrack 22-
-Soundtrack 23-
-Soundtrack 24-
-Soundtrack25-
-Soundtrack 26-
-Soundtrack 27-
-Soundtrack 28-
-Soundtrack 29-
-Soundtrack 30-
-Soundtrack 31-
-Soundtrack 32-
-Soundtrack 33-
-Soundtrack 34-
-Soundtrack 35-
-Soundtrack 36-
-Soundtrack 37-
-Soundtrack 38-
-Soundtrack 39-
-Soundtrack 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Soundtrack 42-
-Soundtrack 43-
-Soundtrack 44-
-Soundtrack 45-
-Soundtrack 46-
-Soundtrack 47-
-Soundtrack 48-
Epilogue
-Special Chapter 1-
-Special Chapter 2-

-Soundtrack 12-

1.1K 30 1
By Jahmcrisian9189

-Izekaia-

~Present~

"More..." utos niya sa bartender na nasa kanyang harapan agad naman itong tumalima.

Liyong liyo na siya but he don't care. Mapakla siyang napangiti.

What the fuck did just happened?

Nangako si Gail. She promise that when he will going to meet her family they already knew. Kaya nagulat siya at nainis ng mag sinungaling ito sa pamilya nito.

Because of what happened it bring back his past.

His hatred and bitterness of family.

Until he found himself in front of Gail's grandparents house.

He was pressing the doorbell non-stop and when a uniformed maid came out it was a Filipina judging from her looks.

"Sir..I'm so sorry you are not allowed to enter" sabi nito.

"Please...please pakiusap gusto ko lang makita si Gail" halos kalampagin na niya ang gate ng bahay nito.

"Pasensya na Sir kabilin bilinan po na di talaga kayo papasukin." sabi ng kausap niya.

"I begged you please....I just want to see her. I think I will lost my sanity" he tighten his grip on the cold metal.

"I'm so sorry Sir, I just follow orders" the servant look at him with an apologetic smile.

He laugh bitterly and nod.

"I understand..." mahina niyang sabi.

Laylay ang balikat niyang pumasok ulet sa kotse at sinubukang tawagan ang number ni Gail peru out of service ito.

He called another number again.

"Hello Nix? Are you still here in Cali?" agad niyang tanong.

"Yeah..." humihingal na sagot nito he cursed twice the bastard seems having fun this time.

"Meet me at Vertics now" he heard a panting curse on the other line before he drop the call.

I

t was three in the morning and he haven't sleep yet, his drunk and his brokenhearted.

He already expected that he will come first than Flynn.

Umorder siya ng umorder ng alak hanggang di na niya maimulat ang mata.

"Fucking life!"

****

He felt his head was being hammered hundred times. He grunted!

"Hangover moron?" boses agad ni Nix ang narinig niya pilit niyang binuksan ang mga mata.

"Don't state the obvious!" nakapikit ulet niyang sagot.

"Your welcome asshole, after you interrupted my business last night and drag your ass out of Vertics when you can't merely stand up" sabi nito.

"Business my ass!" sagot niya rito.

"What the hell happened to the faithful and loving boyfriend last night he got wasted and out of control did you even remember you have two girls on your lap touching you?" sa sinabi ni Flynn ay napabangon siya at napadaing.

"Fuck! you were saying?" he asked and he is now fully awake.

"You heard it de Cuesta" tamad na sagot nito.

"Why did you let it happened fuck...shit!" napasabunot na din siya sa sariling buhok. What if Gail know about this? Fuck...he can't forgive himself.

Nix look at him with arched look.

"Now I am the one whose to blame! Just to remind you moron when I came in you were already inserting your sinful hand to that girls breast!" Nix said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Fuck you!" asik niya dito.

"You're very welcome" sagot nito bago lumabas ng kwarto.

He pulled his hair out of frustration. He was hoping Gail will not know about this. He shouldn't do that kind of stuff he regretted touching another woman last night.

Fuck it!

Nang lumabas siya sa kwarto ni Nix ay natagpuan niya itong nagkakape sa dining table.

Nakatuon ang buong attention nito sa laptop.

And he has also another coffee which he assumed for him umupo siya sa harapan nito at ininom ang kape na nasa harapan.

"Holy shit! Look at this de Cuesta!" agad itinulak nito ang laptop sa kanyang harapan ng tingnan niya ang laman niyon.

It is him having two girls on his lap and he looks drunk and wasted!

He balled his fist.

Peru mas ikinagulat niya ang sunod na picture na nakita Gail was on a candle dinner together with Carlson Morritte a model.

"I'm going to kill someone!!" bigla niyang sabi sabay tayo.

"Okay, you are a good attorney so I don't worry" Nix said calmly. He didn't waste any second he stormed out.

He knows where that Carlson Morretti lives.

Isusumpa niya manghiram iyon ng mukha sa aso.

When he arrives on Carlson home sakto naman palabas ng bahay ang kotse nito na kilala din niya. He drift his car para harangan ang lalaki.

Di maipinta ang mukha ni Carlson ng lumabas ng kotse.

"What the fuck!" ang lakas ng katok nito sa bintana ng kotse niya. He was gritting his teeth, seeing Carlson face made his blood boil.

Agad siyang bumaba ng kotse and Carlson was taken aback when he saw his serious face.

"Atty. de Cuesta" usal ng lalaki.

That's right asshole it's me!

"Stay. Away. From. Abbey. Gail." madiin bawat salita niyang binitawan.

Carlson smirked.

"Did you know she cried a lot last night when she saw you at Vertics last night?" Carlson stated while looking directly on his eyes.

Fuck! Nandon din sila?

Sinalubong niya ang mapanuyang titig nito ng seryosong tingin.

"I don't have to repeat what I had said Mr. Morretti you don't like me when I am angry" he said with finality on his voice.

Carlson laugh mockingly.

"Threaten me huh? Go! Attorney talk to your girl ask her what she exactly feel last night!" hamon sa kanya ni Carlson.

He was tongue tied.

Suddenly someone emerge from Carlson back and the next thing was Carlson was down with blood dripping on his lips. He was shocked and totally off guard.

"I don't like talking and drama's I easily get bored " Silver coolly said.

Carlson was about to stand up when another person came and stand above Carlson hand causing him to grunt in pain.

"I hate to messed up your face Morretti you need it all the time" Nix said like he just didn't stomp on Carlson fingers.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..."usal ni Carlson bago ito pinakawalan ni Nix.

"Morritte I don't like the idea that you are together with Gail on Vertics last night and..." he take three steps and they are face to face.

With a word he give him a blow causing Carlson to hit the floor once again.

"That's for taking her at romantic dinner last night!" he was mad.

He grab Carlson collar and was about to land him a fist when another car came.

"That's for ....." nabitin sa ere ang sasabihin niya when Gail came out.

"Izekaia!!!" sigaw nito at dali-dali siyang hinablot palayo kay Carlson at agad dinaluhan ng lalaki.

Parang nataranta si Gail na pagpagan ang lalaki at sinubukang hawakan ang sugat nito.

And that hurt him big time!

When she face him he was furious and mad!

"What did you do to him!" Gail shouted at him.

"Gail...." tanging nabigkas niya.

"Get lost Izekaia! and don't ever show your face again!" she shaking and she was looking at him with all anger.

Tinalikuran siya nito at hinarapan ni Carlson.

"Gail...honey talk to me please. I need you. Last night was just a mistake" he sound pleading.

But Gail ignore him and continue to check Carlson.

"Gail..." tawag niya sa dalaga.

But she was deaf from his plea.

"Let's go man, we are leading man not an audience impact!" Nix said while he walk on to his car.

"Gail...I'm so sorry I love you...honey..please listen to me hon!" halos lumuhod na siya sa harapan nito.

When Silver got him.

"Stop it de Cuesta! Di na ako natutuwa sa balak mong gawin" madiin nitong sabi sa kanya.

Nang humarap si Gail sa kanya ay wala ng emosyon ang mga mata nito.

"We are already done Izekaia!" sabi nito at giniya si Carlson sa kotse nito.

"Gail...honey..no..no..you can't do this to me!" binitiwan na siya ni Silver humakbang siya para sundan si Gail at pigilan sa balak nitong pagsakay sa kotse ni Carlson.

"Hon..." pigil niya sa braso ng dalaga.

Isang sampal ang natanggap niya galing sa dalaga.

"That's for having another woman in your arms last night!" di siya nakapagsalita kahit ng pumasok si Gail sa kotse ni Carlson.

Umandar ang kotse niya binigyan daan ang kotse ni Carlson na makaalis which he assume Nix doing.

Sumungaw ang ulo nito sa drivers seat.

"Get on fuckers! Tapos na ang teleserye na U.T.I si de Cuesta!" narinig niyang sigaw nito.

Naunang naglakad si Silver di parin siya makagalaw sa kinatayuan he still processed the thought that Gail and him are over.

"What the fuck is U.T.I. del Pierro?" he heard Silver ask.

"Umasa Tapos Iniwan" naiiling na sagot nito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 125 10
Doing what her parents want is the only thing Vhea Athena del Fierro can think of why she's still living just fine and not contented. She finds herse...
2.3K 107 43
Kung torpe nga naman ang pag uusapan siguro, Siya na 'yung pinakagwapong torpe. 'yun nga Lang, TORPE.
5.8M 24 1
PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH In the world of married couple, Miracle Fortalejo is not one of the lucky wives to experience the joy of it. With all the t...
654K 10.7K 42
No description. Its all about love!