AWAKENING

נכתב על ידי nikkihershell

#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man fro... עוד

Here Now, Gone Tomorrow
Always On My Mind
Hocus Pocus
Breaking The Rules
Mr. Rude
Triggered
Flashes
Only My Bestie
Head Rush
Baffled And Beat
Dead Man Walking
Coast Is Clear
The Hacinda
My Little Captive
Breaking Free
Torturing The Truth
A Cry For Help
Beg Baby Beg
Temperamental Cocktails
Rags To Riches
Secrets In The Dark
The Final Goodbye
Ain't No Sunshine
Welcome Home
Just A Dream
Without A Trace
Sorry
The Last Icebreaker
First Time For Everything
Fast Time's
Thing's Fairytales Are Made Of
Camelot Falls
update
Eye Witness
I'm Not Alone
Early Release
Loco B
It Ain't Me No More
Return To The Hacinda
Warrior Princess
Can You Breathe
Severo's Mistake
Scheming Deamon
Severo's Venom
Make A Move
Forgive, Never Forget
Not In The Near Future
Vegas Queen
The True Test
Steamy Truths
Reach For Me, Please
Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice
Timing Is Always Off
Just Ain't Happening
Ta Da
Wedding Crasher
Mr&Mrs
Sending My Love
Marriage Life
Awakening The Devil
Dead Lines
Up To My Neck
Protector
Back At It
Moving On
The Meeting
Men And Their Deals
It's A Girl
hmmmmm
Who Would Have Thought
Happy Valentine's

But I'm The Princess

26.3K 1K 294
נכתב על ידי nikkihershell

I thought long and hard after Severo left me in the tub. Stepping out I came to the conclusion that I just wasn't ready to trust him, I needed more time.

I noticed over the next few week's Severo withdrew from me. The only time I saw him was at dinner time when we shared a meal with Aden. He kept the conversation lite and mainly focused on Aden. I hate to admit it but his lack of attention perturbed me. I had grown so accustomed to his flirty banter and attempts at reconciliation that i had actually grown to like it and now I missed it. Then after dinner one evening he sent Aden off to play and asked if he could speak with me. Of course I agreed and on the inside I was a bit giddy. I just knew he was prepared to beg me yet again. Boy, did I misjudge and was floored.

Severo wasted no time and got right to the point. "I've met someone Avery. I've spent several evening's with her and we are both ready to take it to the next level. I'd like to introduce her to Aden if it's okay with you?"

Wow, when did this happen? I definitely didn't see this coming. To say I was surprised was a understatement. I focused on pulling my scattered brain back together and speak without showing how bothered I was by this news.

"Okay, but I have a few questions and concerns I'd like to address".

"No problem". Severo said.

"My one concern is if you think this is serious? The only reason I ask is I don't won't different women popping in and out of Aden's life".

"Me either Avery. And yes, I believe our relationship is heading somewhere. Sasha can't wait to meet Aden and she just amazing. I know you'll love her".

Yea, I bet I will, I thought bitterly. And what kind of name is Sasha anyways? Oh, but he says she's just ahhh-mazing. Snapping out of my inner meltdown I asked. "Does she have children? The reason I ask is I wonder if she's accustomed to children and their needs".

"No, no kid's but don't worry. She's currently in school working on being a teacher".

What the fuck, I screamed in my mind. How old is this twit? "May I ask how old she is?"

"She's twenty-one, but very mature and responsible".

You don't say I thought. That was a huge threat to me. I was nearing twenty-six and Severo was almost thirty. Of course he wants young and fresh. "Wow, that's rather young to be so serious don't you think?"

He smiled. "She's great, trust me. Her age is irrelevant. Remember you was twenty-one when I met you and you was doing good".

"Yea". I said taking a sip of wine and swallowed it down with all the thing's I really wanted to say. Heaven help me but I believe I'm jeleous and where are all these evil thoughts coming from. Wow, this isn't me but I wanted to reach out and wrap my hands around his throat and choke that dumb, lovestruck smile off his face. Taking a deep breath I spoke. "When do you want to do this meeting thing?"

"Tomorrow night good for you?"

No, no, never would be good though, I thought but caught myself saying"sure, can't wait".

Severo patted my hand. "Thanks Avery. I really appreciate you for doing this.  I really want your approval of someone I'm going to allow in my son's life".

I could only strain a smile and nod my head. I knew I needed to get away before my mouth betrayed me. Standing I said. "I must get ready for work now. I look foward to um, tomorrow".

Work was a bust. I could clear my head enough to get into my groove. Thing's didn't look up at home either. After my bath I still found myself consumed with miss Sasha. I eventually made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing a container of ice cream from the freezer I perched on a stool at the island eating straight from the container.  I hadn't been there long when I heard someone enter flicking the light on. Turning to see who it was, I saw Lana. She gasped and grabbed her chest. "You scared me".

I just shrugged not really caring. It's safe to say I'm still mad at her. "I was actually coming down for ice cream myself" she said eyeing the container.

Without a word, I slid the container down the counter toward her. She released a irritated sigh and took a seat opposite me. "Avery we need to talk".

In a snotty tone I spat. "Oh, so now you want to talk?"

"Look I know what I did was messed up, but I was scared I would lose Tallon. That's no excuse because you was my best friend and I miss you. I should've had your back but instead I was more worried about missing out on Tallon's expertise bedroom moves".

"Fine". I gritted out. In all honesty I missed her too and could really use a friend right now. "So what brings you down here after the ice cream?" I asked.

Lana gave me her huge grin and bounced around the table smashing me up in a hug. "I knew you couldn't stay mad at me forever".

I gave in and laughed while returning the hug. She finally sat down with a worried expression. "Tallon told me tonight that he's not sure if he wants to marry me. I mean what the hell, he waits until three months before the day and drops this on me. We've already arranged everything and now..." she said trailing off.

"I'm sorry Lana. Do you know why he said that?"

" said he's not sure he's cut out for marriage. Worried that were making a mistake."

"Maybe he's got cold feet. That's perfectly normal as the day nears". I assured her.

She nodded and then I spilled everything about Severo and I, including miss Sasha. "Wow girl, that's an entire different level of problems. How do you feel?'

Blowing my breath out I said. "I already know I don't like her. It will be hard to get through this dinner tomorrow".

Lana laughed. "Just don't go all ninja on her girl. I swear you went away a mouse and came back a warrior. I swear Severo didn't know what to think when you was beating his tail all over this place".

We both laughed about that then I asked her to join me at the dinner tomorrow for suport. I felt better knowing she would be there. We parted ways shortly after and I felt better at having my friend back.

That night came all too soon. I selected a rather showing dress in hope's of catching Severo's attention as well as letting her know she had to compete with me. Just as promised Lana joined us and I sat beside her. Finally Severo made his entrance with this twit of a girl dangled on his arm, like I use to be. Immediately I thought how unfitting they looked together and she just had to be pretty. Long, wavy brown hair with big doe eye's. I wanted to punch her. Having read my thoughts, Lana gave my leg a reassuring pat underneath the table. Severo smiled and began the introductions. "Aden, this is my friend Sasha, Sasha meet my son Aden".

I watched as she gushed over Aden but he seemed a bit hesitant. Good, that's my boy, I thought. Then Severo looked at me. "This is Avery, Aden's mother and our friend's Tallon and Lana".

She outstretched her hand to me and I took it with a pleasant smile. "I think it's so cool how you and Severo can be friends and all. Totally amazing".

Is this bitch for real, I thought. God save me now and guide my tounge. Returning her bubbly smile I said. "Yes, it's fantastic".

Lana stifled a laugh. So much for not encouraging me. As the night wore on the conversation seemed more strained then Sasha just blurted it out. "I hear your a stripper?"

Lana made a scene choking and Tallon as well as I patted her back. Between her hacks she mumured to me. "Bitch gonna die".

Once Lana had her situation under control I turned my attention back to her. "Generally we refrain from discussing such in from of my son, but yes, I am. Actually I'm a showgirl".

Her eye's lit up. "Oh, I hear they live such glamorous lives?"

"I suppose some do, however I prefer a very, very quiet life. I don't care for the drama nor disruptions".

This Sasha rambled on. "I bet the money is astounding?"

I decided to shut her up by being a bit crass. "It is, but after all I'm shoving my ass and tits in rich men's face all night watching their crotch grow as they place hundreds in my string".

Severo shot me a shocked glance but I pretended not to notice. "I bet men hit on you all the time".

"They do but I don't mix with my client's. Makes for bad business. Besides I have a certain gentleman in my sights and I'm interested in seeing how it goes".

"You never told me this" Severo spoke up.

"It's fairly new. Nothing to discuss yet". The truth was there was no one. I don't even know why I lied like that. Maybe to get a reaction from Severo. Finally the night ended and I couldn't be more happier. I convinced Lana to go out with me to catch up and of course bash Sasha. Needless to say we both ended up drunk and had to send for Tallon to pick us up.

Once home I headed upstairs and stopped in front of Severo's door. Screw it, I thought as I opened it up and rushed in. He was sound asleep so I crept over and slide beneath the sheets. Climbing atop his shirtless body j started kissing him feverishly. He woke up and was kissing me back at first. Then he tossed me from him. "Avery?" He demanded.

"Fuck me Severo". I crooned.

"Avery your drunk. Besides I'm in a relationship".

I snorted. "That's not a relationship. She's not right for you". I pounced back on him and started kissing his neck. "No body can make you feel like I do. No body can fuck you like me".

He groaned then released in a stern voice. "Enough. Let me take you to your room".

"No." I said stamping my feet. "Not until you make love to me".

"Your overly drunk and I'm taking you to your room". He said taking my arm.

My temper flared and I struck out at him. To my surprise he stood there and took it. He didn't try to fight me back which was odd. Severo always hit back. "I'm not doing this Avery. You need to calm down".

That's when I lost my shit. "It's not fair Severo. You just gave up on me, expected me to trust you just like that and didn't give me time. Yet you didn't hesitate to jump into some relationship shit with Sushi or whatever the fuck her name is".

Severo grabbed my arm's keeping me from hitting him anymore. "I'm taking you to your room now and your going to sleep this off".

This time he gave me no choice. Scooping me up over his shoulder he dumped me on my bed and left me. Seconds later I ran back to his room to find his door locked. I started banging on the door and yelling obscenities, still he ignored me. "Come out here and fight me asshole". I screamed. "What's the matter, you scared I'll whoop your ass?"

Taking a hallway vase I smashed it against his door. "You never fucking loved me anyways. You only loved that you could control me and now that you can't you tried to find a replacement. I'll have you know, I can never be replaced you bastard. Come out now. You know you want to hit me, lock me up again".

Still nothing.

"God, I hate you". I screamed then started crying. Hitting the door one last time, I slowly moved away and back to my room. Thankfully I crashed in no time.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

426K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
764K 17.1K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...