Levi x Reader One-Shots

By Mattie_Beilschmidt

Simple Levi x Reader one-shots! Note: Most of these are directed towards Levi x (Female) Reader, but I can wr... More

Levi x Reader One-Shots
Levi x Reader (Modern Time) ~ Out On The Town
Levi x Reader ~ One Long Night
Drunk Levi x Reader ~ Drunk Fun
Levi x Cold Reader ~ Warmth
Levi x Reader ~ Secret Drawings
Parent Levi x Child Reader (Modern Time) ~ Little Brat
Levi x Injured Reader ~ Painful Tension
Thug Levi x Poor Reader ~ Hateful Love
Levi x Sad Reader ~ Endless Crying
Teacher Levi x Rebellious Student Reader [R-13/18?] (Modern Time) ~ Detention
Sick Levi x Reader ~ Infectious
Levi x Injured (Dead) Reader ~ Soulmate
Student Levi x Student Reader (Modern Time) ~ Studying
Doctor Levi x Nurse Reader (Modern Time) ~ Training
Husband Levi x Reader [R-18] (Modern Time) ~ Anniversary
(Rewrite) Thug Levi x Poor Reader ~ Hateful Love
Yandere Levi x Reader ~ Punishment
Butler Levi x Reader [R-18] (Modern Time) ~ Orders
Angry Levi x Angry Reader ~ Management
Levi x Reader (Eren's Sister) ~ Unwanted Relations
Submissive Levi x Reader [R-13/18?] ~ Dominance
Levi x Chubby Reader ~ Insecurities
(Songfic) Ex Levi x Dating Reader ~ I Want You Back
Levi x Celebrity Reader (Modern Time) ~ Paparazzi
Mafia Levi x Slave Reader (Modern Time) ~ Debt & Betrayal
Prince Levi x Reader ~ Savior
Levi x Self-Harm Reader ~ Comfort
Teacher Levi x Rebellious Student Reader (Part 2) [R-13/18?] ~ Innocent
Levi x Denying Reader ~ Overthinking
Depressed/Drunk Levi x Bartender Reader (Modern Time) ~ Regrets
Child Levi x Child Reader ~ Thieves
Actor Levi x Actress Reader (Modern Time) ~ Tension
Determined Levi x Male Reader [R-18] (Modern Time) ~ Unnoticeable
Self-Harm Levi x Reader ~ Lying
Levi x Coffee Shop Employee Reader (Modern Time) ~ Caring
Vampire Levi x Reader (Modern Time) ~ Different Taste
The End

Teacher Levi x Reader (Modern Time) ~ Improvement

66.1K 1K 1.3K
By Mattie_Beilschmidt

{Requested by VictorieMeza}

AN:

I found this kind of ironic because from what I know, Levi seems to be a terrible artist XD

{[Modern Time]}

"And that concludes today's lesson."

You snapped back to reality and shook your head a bit. Dammit, I drifted off during class again, you thought. The sound of the bell for next hour went off and you got up from your table, swinging your bag over your shoulder. Before any of the students could leave, the teacher, Mr.Ackerman, stopped all of you for a moment.

"Remember to study for tomorrow's test!" he announced. "Tomorrow's test counts for 50 percent of your final grade!"

Holy shit, how am I supposed to be able to pass a test with that kind of stress on me?! you thought as you left class. You glance back one more time before walking down the hallway to your last class for the day.

I never thought I'd develop a crush on a teacher, but how is a teacher even able to look that hot...it's unfair.

You let out a heavy sigh and sat yourself down once you got to your next class. The school you went to had a free hour at the end of the school day, and Mr.Ackerman's was the last class before this free hour, which always left you an hour to do whatever you wanted. You took a sketchpad out of your bag and flipped it to an empty page. Tapping the eraser of your pencil on the paper, you tried to think about what you could draw.

It was a bit odd, but Mr.Ackerman was actually your art teacher. In an act to try and impress him, you tried to get more skillful with your artistic abilities, and it worked out quite well. But with a test coming up tomorrow, you questioned whether it would be a multiple choice test or an actual project.

Glancing around, you tried to think of what to draw to take your mind off the pressure of tomorrow's test. Not only did it pressure you because you wanted a high grade, but it also pressured you because you really wanted to impress Mr.Ackerman.

Fuck, I'm getting a headache, you thought. You started to distract yourself by doing an outline of your favorite animal. Soon after you began, the sound of other students' voices were slowly drowned by the sound of your pencil scratching away on your sketchpad. You drew away on the paper, making sure to add any details to your favorite animal as much as possible. Once you were done, you set the pencil down and began using your thumb to form any shading. After the shading was done, you licked your thumb and wiped it on your jeans to get rid of the led that faded onto your thumb.

"Wow! Your drawing skills have gotten awesome, (F/N)!"

You jumped when you heard a familiar voice. Turning your head, you saw your friend, Hanji, sitting in the desk next to yours. She stared in awe at the picture you drew.

"Thanks, Hanji." you smiled.

"Let me guess, you're trying to improve your drawing skills to impress the shorty, huh?"

"Huh?!" you quickly began to grow flustered as you turned back to your sketchpad, your face quickly beginning to burn. Hanji let out a laugh and patted you on the back.

"Don't worry, it's alright if you like him." Hanji reassured you. "I'm sure it'll go away at some point."

"That's the problem, I don't think it'll go away, Hanji." you groaned. "I didn't tell you how long I've had this crush on him, but...I've had it ever since I first met him."

"Really?!" Hanji exclaimed. "Maybe it's true love then, even if it's on a teacher!"

"Shut up!" you blurted out as Hanji started to laugh. "People will start to question who we're talking about!"

{[The Next Day]}

You began to grow shaky as you headed towards Mr.Ackerman's class. The thought about what kind of test it would be crept back into your mind, leaving you to fear about what to expect when you entered the classroom.

"Good afternoon, Miss (L/N)."

You winced and looked to Mr.Ackerman's desk. He was writing down grades for the previous class. Pausing for a moment, he glanced up at you before realizing you were the only student in the room.

"You got here pretty quickly today." Mr.Ackerman joked. You felt your face begin to heat up as you tried to look away, but you couldn't. Shaking your head quite furiously, you turned and went to your table.

"By the way, Miss (L/N)."

You looked back at Mr.Ackerman, who had somehow left his desk and went to your table with no sound indication. "I was told your drawing skills have improved greatly this year, yet I haven't seen any of your drawings." he mentioned.

Did Hanji fucking tell him about my sketchpad?! you thought, your eyes widening in fear.

"Well, I have my sketchpad right now, sir, I could show you a few." you muttered as you took out your sketchpad. You quickly flipped past the page that you started on the night before and handed him your sketchpad. It was the one you drew during class; the one of your favorite animal.

"This is pretty, (F/N)." Mr.Ackerman complimented after he scanned over the picture. You felt your cheeks heat up and you nodded your head.

"Thanks. I only draw things I really like in this so my favorite animal seemed reasonable."

"I see..." Mr.Ackerman continued looking over the picture. "Do you have any more?"

"Uhm...yeah." you tried to think of how to prevent him from seeing last night's unfinished drawing. You took the sketchpad out of his hands and quickly flipped to a drawing of your favorite character from your favorite book.

"I can't believe how realistic and artistic your drawing skills have become, (F/N)." Mr.Ackerman said as he scanned over your next picture. "It's only been a year."

"Well, drawing's my main hobby, so I expected to improve at some point." you told him calmly. Mr.Ackerman patted you on the head and returned to your desk, leaving you a blushing mess.

Once class started and everyone had finally showed up, you were all seated and shushed. Mr.Ackerman got up from his desk, a stack of papers in his hand.

"This is a pretty simple test, need I remind you." he said as he handed each student a test. "It goes over the proper skills and utensils you'll need to make a certain painting, sculpture, and so forth."

As soon as he got to you, not only did he hand you a test, but he also handed you a small patch of notebook paper, as well. Confused, you waited until he was a reasonable distance away before you read what he had written on the notebook paper.

'Stay here for last hour. I have a favor to ask of you.'

Your eyes widened as your face began to burn. You quickly shoved the note into your pocket before anyone grew suspicious of what you were reading. At this point, you felt like curling into a ball and hiding your face, but you couldn't help but glance at Mr.Ackerman before the test started. He already had his gaze fixed on you, making you quickly turn away as if you weren't trying to look at him.

"Alright, start your test." Mr.Ackerman said aloud.

Surprisingly, the test only took about 15 minutes for you. You looked up and realized that you had to take your test to Mr.Ackerman. When you brought the test to him, he stopped you before you could go back to your table.

"I presume you got the note?" he asked quietly. You nodded your head quickly and you could see a small smirk forming on his features.

"Then I might as well ask you my favor now. Come with me." Mr.Ackerman stood up from his desk and lead you to the hallway. You immediately grew nervous about what he wanted.

Once you exited the room, Mr.Ackerman shut the door behind you. You leaned against the wall next to the door and accidentally locked eyes with your teacher.

"So what's this favor you're talking about?" you ask, a bit shaky.

"It's not a very simple task, but it should be simple for you." Mr.Ackerman folded his arms. "I'd like to see your drawing skills in action. For the rest of the hour and all of next hour, I'd like to see you draw something."

"Any specific ideas you want me to draw?"

"Well, you said you only draw things you like in your sketchpad, so anything will do."

"And...what do I get in return?"

"Don't worry about it until later." Mr.Ackerman said bluntly before opening the door and letting you back into class first.

You sat back down at your table and paused for a moment. Glancing up, you instantly noticed Mr.Ackerman was staring at you again. You quickly looked back at your sketchpad and an idea came to mind.

You took your pencil and resumed last night's drawing. It was the outline of a person, but it wasn't just any person. You knew you'd draw Mr.Ackerman at some point, but you didn't expect it to be today. I know this is the drawing I'll have to show him, you thought, but...I have to finish it. I won't leave a drawing unfinished.

Quickly scratching away, you made sure to draw every detail of Mr.Ackerman's features. I guess all those hours of staring at Mr.Ackerman finally has its advantage, you thought.

Once you were finally done, you set the pencil down and did your usual shading with your thumb. As you finished up, you realized the bell went off and everyone left, but you stayed behind and continued shading in your drawing.

"So, what have you been working on, (F/N)?" Mr.Ackerman asked as he approached your table. You quickly shut the sketchpad and kept your gaze averted.

"Look, I asked you a favor, (F/N)." Mr.Ackerman put his hand on your sketchpad. "Did you do as I asked?"

"Uh, y-yes, sir." you gulped quietly. "It...it's on the page after the animal."

Mr.Ackerman picked up your sketchpad and flipped to the page after your favorite animal. He walked away as he was flipping, but stopped as soon as he got to the correct page. You flinched and turned your head away, your cheeks beginning to burn yet again.

"I must say, this is a very impressive and realistic self-portrait of me." Mr.Ackerman almost laughed as he shut your sketchpad. In less than seconds, he tossed the sketchpad back onto your table and tipped your head up to make you look at him.

"I'd also like to say that I love you too, (F/N)."

"Huh?!" you almost fell out of your chair in shock.

"Well, you told me you only draw things you really like in your sketchpad," Mr.Ackerman reminded you of an earlier statement you said earlier.

"I-I didn't want you to find out this way, tho-"

You were immediately cut off by Mr.Ackerman's quick lips. Almost giving no hesitation, you instantly returned the kiss. Mr.Ackerman pulled away after a few moments and stroked his thumb across your lips.

"I can taste the chapstick you were wearing." he said quietly as he licked his lips a bit. "Vanilla?"

"Yes, sir." you laughed.

"By the way, you will refer to me as Levi, now." Mr.Ackerman smirked. "Now, it's time I take the rest of your chapstick and make sure it's gone by the time I'm done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angry Levi x Angry Reader ~ Requested by Batman_HenderPayne

Levi x Reader (Eren's Sister) ~ Requested by ZerosPrincess & HarukoKiryu (By the way, I'm so sorry for delaying your request!)

Passive/Gentle Levi x Reader ~ My own idea

Levi x Chubby Reader ~ Requested by alyssiarose143

Ex Levi x Dating Reader ~ My own idea (details will be explained when published)

Levi x Celebrity Reader ~ Requested by Shadow_Vixen

Mafia Levi x Slave Reader ~ Requested by Shadow_Vixen (I have so many ideas for this one!)

Prince Levi x Reader ~ Requested by Shadow_Vixen

Levi x Self-Harm Reader ~ My own idea (also requested by JessicaKoningen later on) (details will be explained when published)

Teacher Levi x Rebellious Student Reader (Part Two) ~ Requested by CoLd_LiTtLe_gIrL

Levi x Denying Reader ~ Requested by AxNutellaxTurtle

Depressed/Drunk Levi x Bartender Reader ~ My own idea

Child Levi x Child Reader ~ My own idea

Actor Levi x Actress Reader ~ Requested by kazumischlierenzauer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.6K 15
Male Anastasia x Female Reader Based on the movie Anastasia. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin...
25.4K 411 13
Zach Kornfeld x Reader ;) Y/N = Your name H/L = Hair length H/C = Hair colour E/C = Eye colour idk if i'll add smut or not ( if i do i'll add a warni...
Onward By Boo!

Fanfiction

107K 3.4K 14
Ian x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color I OWN NOTHING, ALL RIGHTS GO TO DISNEY.
416K 10.8K 32
I do NOT own any of these characters or pictures. This story will be about you and Levi . (Y/n)=your name (L/n)= last name (H/c)=hair colour (E/c)=e...