My Angel of Wishes ||GNCD Jan...

By Vjing8

Golden Child Jangjun ff Where a boy meets an angel from a ring which grants him wishes in exchange for his ha... More

Characters
1. Fangirl problem 101
2. Baseball match
3. Jealousy
4. Gift
5. Good news
6. Sadness
7. My guardian angel?!
8. Nightmare or dream?
9. First wish
10. Golden student
11. Her painful past (bonus)
12. Symptoms
13. Tables have changed
14. Hyejin is mine
15. Suspicious
16. Cherry blossoms
17. Truth revealed
18. The black feather
19. Save her
20. Secret behind the ring
21. Date (part 1)
22. Date (part 2)
23. Too late
24. Yoon Cheonsa (Ending)
Epilogue
(B) Jangmi and Mingyu
(B) Hyejin's guardian angel
(B) Hyejin & Seongyoon
Tutor (Special edition)
A/N: PROMOTE !!!
A/N: I NEED HELP
A/N: One shot book
A/N: ShOOk
A/N: I died
A/N: Appreciation stuff

(B) Cheonsa & Mingyu

279 27 4
By Vjing8

||note that these bonus chaps doesn't follow in sequence. ||

Cheonsa's pov
Where am I? I woke up in an unpleasant world where there's nothing but darkness surrounding it. I try to get up but I slip and fall back onto the ground.

I realized my hands were cuffed onto chains behind a wall. I try pulling it, breaking it with all my might but I failed. These chains are so unbearable. I stopped when I look at my reflection on the chains. My eyes were white, my hair is blood red, my wings were black in colour and my skin is cracked.

"Is this.... perhaps..... the underworld?"
I thought to myself while looking my surroundings. I guess I'm stuck here forever.. I put my head on my knees and curled myself into a ball. I miss Jangjun, I wonder how he's doing in the human world. Is he alright, is he sleeping well, is he eating well?

My thoughts were all corrupted when I heard someone struggling, chains kling klanging (lol I think I created I new word) everywhere. I lift my head up and saw a person opposite me struggling with the chains he had to withstand. That person got chained really bad, almost his whole body is chained onto the wall.

"Yo......." I heard him trying to talked and my attention is fully onto him speaking.

His head was looking downwards at first but he slowly raised his head in pain. His neck was also chained up and it kinda hurts me just to see him struggling to lift his head.

"H-hey! You.... don't lift your head..... it hurts doesn't it....its alright... I'm here so just say what you want." I said and from the corner of my eyes, I can see he's smirking and he ignored my words and finally lifted his head so I can see his face clearly.

I was shocked, totally out of words when I saw his face. My tears couldn't control it anymore and it just flow down from my eyes. I can't believe it.. its him.... its really him....

"Hey lil sis, what a surprise to see you visiting me here.." he said weakly while forcing himself to smile at me. I couldn't believe it. He was suffering here.... in this filthy place... for 3 whole years..

"Min.... Mingyu... oppa?" I said in disbelief while my mouth was wide opened. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Hmph you forget your brother that fast already? Gawd you must have mov-" I ran up towards him and hugged him. It was tough as I was pulling the chains towards him.

He was still the same. He's warm smile, his calm voice, he never fails to make me feel at home. I hugged him and buried my head on the crook of his neck, silently sobbing. I just hope he wouldn't hear me.

"Aigoo, are you crying my baby angel?" He said and I pulled away to look at his eyes. They were still so warm and caring like I use to remember. I quickly wiped my tears away with my hand but I just couldn't hold my tears.

"O-oppa..... I miss you..... so much..." I cried not daring to look at him.

"Aishh, you're still the same old crybaby. Can't you ever stop crying for once." he joked and I just looked up at him and lightly smiled at him.

###
"WhAt?! You fall in love?!" Mingyu oppa exclaimed and I just nodded.

I was telling Mingyu about what happened after he left, even about me going to the human world.

"Why would you follow my sins that I've caused before?" He asked in a confusion and mad tone.

"I-I just....."

"Do you know what you've done? You're actually stuck here for the rest of your life for what you did like me.."

"I-I know...." I mumbled and he just sighed.

"Why does our family always ended up having the same fate." he said and I looked up at him in confusion. Our family... use to be like this?

"What actually happened to mom and dad oppa?"

"Wh-what? You forget? They..."

"that's not completely true right.." I said and he stopped talking.

"You said mom abandoned us when I was born but I don't believe that she doesn't have a reason to left us like that..." I continued and Mingyu just sigh in defeat.

"Well.... I never thought that I would say this to you one day but I guess its time for you to know the truth..." Mingyu said.

"I don't remember much about our mother but before we were born, our mother once committed a sin as well in the human world. Remember what I said about its rare for us to love a human in the other world without having a one side love?" He said and I just nodded.

"Well mother was one of the luckiest angel to met our father in the human world without having a side love. It was dad who fall for mother in the first place..."

"But our father.... he.. sort of change.... when he knew mom.... was pregnant with me in her." he said and I widen my eyes.

"Actually there's a rule for angels having a child in the human world. They are supposed to turned us in to our world but mother she kept it a secret cause she wanted us to be free... to spend more time with her and dad in the human world.. to live normally like any human would live..."

"But when I was 5 years old, dad had another affair with another girl so he left mom alone to raise me....Its a shame he didn't knew you were in mom's tummy..." he said and a tear suddenly flow from his cheeks.

"Mom... she returned us back to our world after your birth and decided to place an adoption for me and you.. but sad.... she just left us both on the streets without even returning back for us...." Mingyu said and this time my tears also slowly flow out from my eyes.

"I figured that mom could be sentenced to the underworld forever so I raised you on my own..."

"I even named you Cheonsa... so you'll be our little angel... and no matter where you go, you'll always have a way to fly back to us... with those beautiful angelic wings..." he said and I just stared at him with my crying face.

I really have nothing to say.... our family really has a thing for loving humans doesn't it...

"But.... I have nowhere to go now... " I curled myself into a ball. I really want to see Jangjun, I miss him already, I wish I can go back to the human world...

"Go to him...."

"Wh.. what!?" I looked up at him in confused until I noticed something glowing behind me.

"What's happening!? Mingyu oppa what...." I stopped when I realized my wings were slowly fading. I was shocked and I quickly looked towards Mingyu who was smiling at me.

"You silly girl, you really forgot about that free wish right..." he said but I just looked confused.

"When you actually loved someone and that person loves you back, you are given a free wish." He explained

"But I-I didn't...." I couldn't finished my words and I suddenly got sucked away from the underworld....

somewhere.... mysterious....

Am..... I..... dreaming?......

What happened to me....

I woke up in a hospital bed with someone beside me holding my hand....

"Em..... Yah Cheonsa you're awake?!! Thank goodness!!" He shouted and quickly pressed to button to called the doctor.

I stared at him in confusion.

"Yah Cheonsa, do you remember me?" he said but I gently shook my head and as if its on cue, the doctor showed up.

"Doctor! She doesn't remember me but how?!" he asked the doctor in a mad tone and the doctor just calm him down. He gave me a few checkups to see if I was fine.

"Don't worry sir, she just have memory loss. This sometimes happened when a patient just woke up from a coma after a long period of time." the doctor said and he just let out a relief sigh.

The doctor left the room leaving me and him alone in the room. There was a long dead ass silence until I spoked.

"Erm... may I ask who are you, who am I exactly and what happened?" I asked and he just let out an another sight and sat next to me.

"Well.... for starters... I'm Yoon Jeonghan, your older brother. Your name is Yoon Cheonsa, you're 17 years old. You sort of have coma for like 3 years? .... its a miracle that you still manage to survive lil sis..

**********
Mingyu's pov
"Be safe my little sis, no matter what happens.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll always be by your side...

||Ok I'm sorry for the late update.. and I apologize if this is shitty. I'm kinda lazy nowadays when I get home from school and like so many ideas just pops out for new books but too bad I'm lazy.. xP. Thx for reading||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448 31 12
How I wrote this: saw a fan art about this, and it was so tempting to read the rest so I decided to write it. Jeon Jungkook, an angel was banned from...
4.4K 208 35
in which kim hayoung: a demon, has to accomplish a rather arduous mission in heaven. [✎completed, jungkook fanfiction]
2M 110K 61
Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats your name?" the devil inched closer watchin...
654K 30K 40
❝ she has your eyes ❞ ❝ she has your nose❞ ❝ she's not our baby! ❞ soulmate au. lowercase intended. swearing used. highest ranking: #3 in leejeno #...