The sky KHR

بواسطة MalditadiAsh

When the twins sawada Ieyoshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi was born to the world Nana and Iemitsu was happy. But wh... المزيد

Prologue.
When it all started.
Meeting the 9th
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
76

Chapter 67

5.2K 184 122
بواسطة MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov.

"Yo Tsuna"

"Juudaime"

"EXTREME"

"Kufufufu~"

"Tsuna-nii"

"Hn. Omnivore"

"Yare, Yare."

"Hello Minna." Tsuna greeted them happily.

"Tsuna what are we all doing in here?" Takeshi ask.

"Yeah, Juudaime I don't want to see this lawn head and A pineapple-head."

"EXTREMELY what you say Tako-Head!?"

"Kufufufu~ So the lost puppy was upgraded to a Tako-head. That's interesting."

"Why you two..." hayato said and was holding his dynamites.

"Wait, before you fight. This is Enma Kozarto The Shimon Famiglia Decimo. And Enma this are my guardians." Tsuna introduce.

"Hello My name is Yamamoto Takeshi, Rain."

"Tsk, Gokudera Hayato, Storm"

"Lambo Bovino, Lighting"

"EXTREME, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sun"

"Kufufufu~ Roduko Mukuro, half Mist"

"Chrome Dokuro, Half Mist."

"Hn. Hibari Kyoya cloud."

"Hello Mina,I'm Enma Kozarto. Nice to meet you all." Enma said politely.

"Actually no need to be polite at them. They are a bunch of idiots anyway." Tsuna said earning a glare within the two guardians "But I all need your help guys. Here." Tsuna present the box and rings. The rings has their own color.

The Guardians got the rings with their flames color. Mist ring is just one but Mukuro got it.

"How about you guys wear it in your finger." Tsuna said.

"Is this a proposal Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro said teasingly.

"Mou~ Mukuro is not." Tsuna said.

"Too bad. " Mukuro said.

"Tsk, Juudaime shall not marry a Certain stupid Pineapple." Hayato murmur as he wear his ring.

"Well, Its really up to Tsuna who his heart decide. Its either 6927 or 1827." Takeshi stated.

"What level of idiotcy did your brain reach Baseball freak!? What with those stupidfucking numbers!?" Hayato said.

"Yare, Yare baka-dera start again"

"Why... You stupid cow.!"

"EXTREMELY, Don't hurt a kid Tako-head!"

"What did you just call me Lawn Head!"

And the fighting start.

😅😅 <------ Tsuna.

His gaze is within Enma. "Ignore them, Just like I stated. They are bunch of idiots." Tsuna said, Enmae chuckle. "I think its fun." Enma said.

Tsuna then turn his gaze within Mukuro who put the ring and was surprise when it glow. It same as in Chrome's finger too. There appeared a ring similar to Mukuro's.

Kyoya put the cloud ring and just shrug it.

"What know Omnivore?" Kyoya stated.

"Can You guys lit the rings with your flames?" Tsuna said.

The Guardians nod and the first one who lit the rings was Kyoya. He lit it with his cloud flames and his cloud flames suddenly went infront of him and transform with a certain Ghost look so Familiar.

"Hn. Mini Carnivore, Tsunayoshi." Alaude just greeted.

"Hello Alaude-nii." Tsuna smile.

"Eh? His Alaude? The Vongola's First Cloud Guardians?" Enma ask.

"Yes he his Enma."

"He looks like Hibari."

"Oh? His Kyoya's ancestor."

"Oh?" Enma said.

The next one is Chrome and Mukuro lit their rings together and was surprise when they saw a guy who exactly look like Mukuro but except its more like a melon.

"Nufufu~ Hello? Ale?" Deamon's gaze was focus on Chrome. He then grab Chrome's hand and kiss it. "Hello mi lady, The name is Deamon Spade, Nice to meet you. I may say, you look gorgeous." Deamon said. Chrome blush.

Deamon earn a kick from Mukuro who is smiling but his aura was deadly. "Kufufufu~ Don't I repeat, Don't you dare touch my Chrome." Mukuro stated and pointing a trident to Deamon.

"Tsunayoshi? Is he your mist?" Alaude ask.

"Yes he is, how'd you guest."

"Easy, His half fruit and Half man. Just like the melon herbivore. All though his a pineapple."

"Oya? Who the hell are you calling a melon/Pineapple" Mukuro and Deamon both said, Alaude just roll his eyes and walk away from the crowd.

"Get back here you idiotic skylark." Deamon said, With that he and Alaude was fighting once more.

The other ghost came again.

"EXTREME, I'm Knuckle. Wait Pink Tako-Head, Why are you here?"

"TSK, How many times do I tell you my hair isn't pink! Its Red!" Yelled G.

"For goddess sake oldman, We know the difference between Red and Pink, were not Fucking Blind." Hayato said.

"What you say Brat!" G yelled.

"Maa~ Maa~ G/Haya-chan calm down." Asari and Takeshi both said.

"Shut up Flute/baseball freak!" G and Hayato reply.

"Yare, Yare, On hold for the idiots." Lampo said lazily.

"I agree." Lambo said lazily too.

😓😓😓😓 <<------- That is Tsuna's reaction.

"I repeat, Those who is clearly a GHOST are the first generation Guardians. You can Identify which element are they by their own descendants that is. And I say it again. They are Idiots." Tsuna stated.

Enma smile more and chuckle. " Its look fun, Even the first Generation too." Enma stated. Tsuna just smile. "Where is Primo Vongola By the way?" Enma stated.

"Oh? Silly me, I forgot." Tsuna said and then lit his ring which show Giotto infront of him.

"TTTSSSUNNNNAAA!" Giotto launch forward and hug Tsuna like his personal teddy bear. "My cute and adorable descendant,I miss you." Giotto said happily.

"Gi-Gi-Giotto... nii....Can't... Breath." Tsuna stated. Giotto broke the hug. "Sorry, Your just so cute can resist." Giotto said.

I'm not cute" Tsuna defend.

"So Why'd you call Tsuna?" Giotto ask.

"Before to that this is Enma Kozarto." Tsuna said.

"Hello Primo Vongola, My name is Enma Kozarto, The Shimon Famiglia Decimo nice to meet you." Enma said politely.

"No need to be so formal Enma-kun. Call me Giotto-nii. Oh... You look like Cozarto really. So cute." Giotto said as he pat Enma's hair. Enma blush within.

"Giotto-nii, Is there a way for Enma to summon Cozarto Shimon?" Tsuna ask.

"Ofcourse." Giotto happily stated. "G~ Can you-" Giotto was cut off when he saw G was fighting with Hayato.

"What's with them?" Giotto ask.

"Idiots thats what with them." Tsuna stated.

Giotto then turn his head to Enma. "Guest we just need to use that." Giotto stated. "Tsuna give your ring to Enma, and Enma lit the ring with your flames, It will change." Giotto said.

Enma did exactly what he was told and then Cozarto appeared.

"Ale? Where am I?" Cozato stated.

"Your in Hell idiot." Giotto said.

"Gi-Giotto?" Cozarto said blinking.

"Who else would you expect? A magical rainbows and ponys?" Giotto said.

"Shut up." Coazarto said and look at his Descendant.

"By the way his your descendant and my Descendant. Meet Your adorable Descendant Enma Kozarto and My Cute little bunny adorable Descendant Sawada Tsunayoshi." Giotto happily stated.

"Hello, Primo, Its nice to finally meet you." Enma stated.

"No need so formal call me Cozarto-nii."

"Hai." Enma reply.

"Cozarto-nii? Can we ask a question?" Tsuna said.

"Sure."

"Did Giotto really kill you? Because its odd in Shimon History."

With That Cozarto and Giotto went serious, they look each other before settling down.

"We will tell you what happen" Giotto said.

___________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

134K 4.7K 32
Tsuna as we all know is known "Dame-Tsuna". Dame-Tsuna wasn't good at sports, studies, making friends, he was just bad at everything he does! This d...
84.3K 2.4K 16
As the Sky falls, his elements follow. "Minna, we'll see each other again. I love all of you, especially you, my beloved Renato." "GIOTTO!" 400 years...
359K 14.6K 38
A 27 year old Sawada Tsunayoshi was there, living in his hell of being a boss, PAPERWORKS. But then, he started getting dizzy and Byakuran gave him h...
284K 8.8K 61
Sawada Tsunayoshi was send to Giotto. But Something is off, Because Tsuna wasn't the same. Note:I don't own KHR