Penned by Me // myg jhs

By Sunshiinehope

It's hard to communicate with someone that doesn't hear you. Dark ink messily flowed against smooth paper, un... More

April 12th
Yet
It
Began
Much
Longer
Ago.
I'm
Sorry
,

«»

63 4 0
By Sunshiinehope

Some thoughts are never meant to be spoken.

Circumstances may be the cause for some, fear and helplessness others.

For Jung Hoseok, it is fear; a fear of being ignored, a fear of rejection.

Yet isn't that already happening?

Dark ink flows onto smooth paper, the million thoughts that cannot be spoken are being pressed into the no longer blank pages.

A way to communicate with those who do not listen; even if they never hear it.

*warnings*
Mentions non-graphic self-harm and depression.
If you would be triggered by those, please for your own safety do not read.

// Credit my teenage diaries, midnight thoughts and shower poems for this story.

171201

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
133K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...