A Monsters Love: A Star Vs Th...

By FanGirlForFairyTail

Alayna had been abandoned at brith and was left in another dimension. She was found and then raised by the qu... More

Meeting The Butterflies
Getting Settled In
A Princess And A Corset
Its A Ball Room Blitz
Not A Chapter But Important!!!!
Hello Handsome Stranger
My New Boss
Sorry Guys
Work And Play Dont Mix
Confessing
The World Through His Eyes Part 1
Requests And Ideas I guess
Magic Training ( Sample)

Friends Reunited After Work

120 4 3
By FanGirlForFairyTail

I sigh when I look at this scroll there's so much to do here!! But luckily I did chores like this at Nina's castle so I'm used to doing big jobs. I take out a pen from one of my pockets and pop the cap off " Okay so chore number one says fix the beds, huh this should easy!".

I go into each room and neatly made everyone's beds that I find so hard to believe they couldn't do it themselves but anywho I finished the first chore on the scroll. I pick up my pen again and check off the box next to the chore " Okay one down two hundred and sixty-nine to go...greaaaaat"

~~~~~13 hours later~~~~~

I sigh in relief when I check off the last thing on the scroll " Okay so now I gotta cook his ass some dinner and I get to go home!! " I dash to the kitchen and bust through the doors and slide in stopping like a boss.

" Okay !!" I clap my hands together " What does this guy like to eat" My eyes skim inside the fridge when I opened it and saw some meat...looks like beef and that's when it hit me " Looks like Mama's making some curry!"

I take a whole bunch of meat and some other shit from the fridge and plop it on the counter. I pull open a war and pull out a knife and find a cutting board along with it.

I tie my hair up in a ponytail and wash my hands " Its about to get Chef Boyardee up in dis bitch!! "

I twirl the knife with my fingers then start dicing some carrots " Hmm this kinda reminds me of sausage party...oh well !! "

I chopped up some potatoes and dunked them in a pot, boiling water and beef stock in it and move on to the slab of beef.

* After some major cooking skills*

I finished setting Toffee's spot at the table when I heard footsteps coming up the steps of the castle.

I rush over to the door and fold my hands over my dress all may like and bowed when toffee entered.

" Welcome back master toffee, " I said cheerfully even though I was faking it.

He turned to me after placing his jacket on a coat hanger beside the doors and let out a deep chuckle.

" Looks like someone finally behaved herself"

" Yes sir, the chores are all completed and " I looked up with a smile and winked " Dinners ready"

He stiffened and turned away and headed for the dining room.

' That- was weird??' I thought while walking ahead of him to the kitchen. I got his plate and set it in front of him; he watched me silently as I placed his silverware on a folded napkin that was next to his plate. I opened a bottle of wine and poured it slowly into a wine glace I polished for him.

He held up his hand letting me know " That's enough" before picking up a spoon and scooping up some curry and rice into his mouth.

I didn't pay any mind to his reaction because I was leaning over the table wiping it off with a rag when I felt a pair of eyes checking out my figure.

I tensed up a bit when a claw found it's way up my skirt, its tip was gliding over my skin that sent shivers up my spine remembering that I was ticklish.

I frown before standing up straight and tossed the rag into the bucket next to my leg. Leaning on my heels I spin around and look Toffee dead in his eyes and asked: " Sir How am I supposed to get back home?"

He almost looked sad when I asked but he wiped his mouth with the napkin and reached into his suit pocket pulling out a pair of scissors that had the design of Jack Skelington from Nightmare Before Christmas.

" I decided it would be a pain to drive you back and forth so I visited Queen Nina and she said these dimensional scissors are for you to use now."

He handed them to me and I gladly accepted. I smiled and jumped up and down " Oh My gosh!! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! Thank you so so so much!!" I hugged him and kisses his cheek before getting my bookbag and cutting open a portal and stepping through.

I ended up outside a very familiar house I used to visit.

I smirked and opened the door and saw star sitting next to a boy in a red hoodie on a couch with his parents.

He looked up and sat up dropping the t.v. remote is hand. He stared wide-eyed before running up and embracing me in a tight hug with a few tears running down his cheeks.

I wiped them away before hugging him back with a happy sigh " I missed you too Marco " I whispered to him.

He nodded and hugged tighter.

After a few minutes of hugging, he let go and I waved to his parents and they got up and hugged me too.

" Jeez I didn't know I was missed this much, you guys! Haha"

" Of course we missed you, Alayna!!" Said Marcos Dad.

" Oh my..." Marcos mom put a hand over her mouth and looked me up and down.

" What's wrong?! Oh! If It's the maid's outfit I'm sorry but I just came back from work and-"

" Puberty Hit you like a bus sweetheart!! " she practically screamed when she said this.

A voice came from upstairs yelling " Damn Right" before a door shut soon after.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I held up my hands and shook them " U-um...T-thanks Tia..imma go change and come down to help with dinner. "

I slipped away and jogged up the stairs. I had a feeling it'd be easy finding my room because star decorated my door like a rainbow and a unicorn had babies that were puppy glitter balls that jumped on my door and exploded. Plus it had my name on it along with Bailey's.

I opened it and walked in to see Bailey chilling on a big ass red couch in the middle of the room.

" Boy, I'm glad star made our room huge " I kicked off my boots and sent them flying into a corner.

He looked up and saw what I was wearing and got a huge nose bleed with hearts in his eyes.

" Damn!! That dress hugs your curves tight!! "

I sigh laughing a little " I swear you're like Sanji from One Piece "

He growls and gets up " Nah that dudes a Hoe!! I'm only after you and only you, Sanji's ready to whip his dick out to any chick he sees."

He crossed his arms and frowned.

I bust out laughing at that " Hey! Don't be so mean to Sanji, he's still a good guy. I know I'd treat him like I treat you, a widdle baby" I puckered my lips and blew soft kisses.

" At least I'm not thirsty for Zoro's dick like a certain someone in this room."

I turn to look at him changing out of my uniform, leaving me in my braw and panties before grabbing some normal clothes " Mmmm now that's a man who'd I'd gladly give my virginity to. Hmm, maybe when we go see him again I'll bring up that topic to him-"

I'm suddenly pushed up against the wall. I look up and see Bailey..he looked mad...like really mad because he only turns human when he's either jealous or enraged.

He grabbed onto my sides and gave them a hard squeeze before leaning into my ear " Your mine princess, and what's mine stays mine, your no exception."

He pushed some of my hair out of the way and felt the pulse " You feel this Lala, Your heart " he leans in, his breath tickling me softly " only beats for me" he bites down hard.

I let out a moan when he bit the sensitive spot on my neck. Bailey chuckled to himself, he was well experienced and knew that a virgin was a very sensitive woman.

He trailed his tongue over the bite mark that was now beaming red. I squeaked when he moved me closer and I felt something poke on my thigh.

I was too scared to look down and he took notice of this and chuckled " Looks like someone's happy your home, I have an idea how about we climb under the covers and-"

* Knock*

*knock*

*knock*

" Layna you ready to start dinner with me? I have something special planned for you!!" Tia said happy and cheerful.

" So did I...damnit" Bailey growled " She'll be right there Mrs, D"

He pulled away and put my clothes on me quick and used a bandana to cover the bite mark on my neck and opened the door " Sorry she wanted my opinion on her outfit since she couldn't decide what to wear haha!! "

He slapped my butt and closed the door behind me.

I rub where he hit when I and Tia walked down the hallway.

" I can't wait to cook with you again Layna it's been way too long"

" Yeah...it has"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 127K 34
| Highest Ranking in Werewolf: 9| Completed 4/10/2017 I watched him fall in love. I watched as he took her to places I had always wanted to go and d...
86.9K 1.9K 59
↓DESCRIPTION↓ (NONE OF THE ART OR PHOTOS SEEN ARE MINE!! CREDITS TO THOSE LOVELY ARTISTS) This is my first story ever, if you have any tips please co...
3K 76 20
"Fuccckkk" she moaned. This made me wet. I felt the rush of hot wetness between my legs and she continued to moan as I pleased her. She had cum quick...
120K 4.9K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...