The sky KHR

由 MalditadiAsh

When the twins sawada Ieyoshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi was born to the world Nana and Iemitsu was happy. But wh... 更多

Prologue.
When it all started.
Meeting the 9th
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
76

Chapter 60

5.8K 200 17
由 MalditadiAsh

WARNING: I'm terrible at fighting scenes.

3rd person's pov.

"TRASH! Your the Vongola Decimo aren't you?"

"Xanxus Di Vongola? Yes I am. I Sawada Tsunayoshi is the vongola Decimo." Tsuna said with a boring and tired tone.

His tired he is, From what his brother did to him this morning his body is feeling weak and tired.

"Die TRASH!" Xanxus said and attack Tsuna with a gun of skyflames.

Tsuna dodge that and hit Xanxus on the head.

"VOI! How dare you hit our boss!?" Squalo said and attack with sword but block by another sword.

"You knew you shouldn't really hurt our boss too. Its not nice." Takeshi said with a smile. Squalo pull over.

"What the hell are you!?" Squalo said.

"Ushishi~ Then I shall kill you." Bel said and throw a knife but it had meet with some dynamites who destroyed the knives.

"I won't let you hurt Cielo-sama." Hayato said with a glare.

Then suddenly some vines wrap out at Tsuna and the others, well its just Tsuna Hayato and Takeshi are there. But as The vines squash the three of them it disappeared which Viper who made those was shock.

"Kufufufu~ Who do we have here?" A Trident stick on Vipers back. "A mist Arcobaleno? Huh? No wonder that stupid nerd (Verde) is also and Idiot." Mukuro said as he appeared. Viper jump and face Mukuro. He was shock he saw Mukuro.

"Yo-Yo-Your Mu-Mukuro Roduko?" Viper said.

"Oh? Surprise I see." Mukuro said.

"Get the hell of here." Levi said and attack with lightings which everyone dodge.

"For trespassing, and destroying my property, you shall all be bitten to death!" A cold voice said.

The fight then start.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Mukuro who is an illusionist and can be held the second strongest illusionist in all the mafia attack viper with some vines wrap in his body.

"Kufufufu~ A stupid frog will always be a stupid frog." Mukuro said and let Viper disappeared along the vines.

Mukuro try to move his feet and realize that ice was starting to crawl up to his body. He smirk. "Kufufufu~ This is was a delight." Mukuro said as his whole body freeze.

"Die in the cold." Viper said.

Then Viper was shock that a frozen Mukuro, Vines are starting to crawl and white flowers are starting to bloom. The Ice brakes.

"A simple illusion like that can't kill me." Mukuro said he hit the ground with his trident and the ground crack turning it to Lava.

Viper jump between the rocks and summon some snakes that can stop Mukuro. But before the snake can attack Mukuro, Mukuro disappeared to the mist.

Viper look around and found no one but he can hear the signature laugh of Mukuro. "Tsk, Show your self coward." Viper said.

"Who do you think your calling a coward?" Mukuro said as he appeared infront of Viper and slice Viper's little hood and some part of Viper's cloths revealing her short purple hair.

"Heh? Your cute girl, but not as cute as Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro saud but then attack viper.

Viper block Mukuro by creating a wall infront of him. But it was useless. Mukuro destroy the wall and stab Viper . Viper lay on the ground as she saw blood, she saw her self, dying, with a trident came through her.

"Kufufufu, My job is done." Mukuro stated and smile.

Viper look at mukuro while coughing some blood. "I guest I will die today."Viper thought before looking at the sky.

"The sky is wonderful. Luce... I shall see you." Viper thought before closing her eyes.

And then he open it, She was panting hard and his body is all tense. "Kufufufu~ Ready to make that nightmare real?" Mukuro ask as he appeared infront of Viper while pointing his trident at her ready to stab.

"Wa-Wait? All of that was an illusion?" Viper ask.

"Oya? I thought your an illusionist? Oh well your an idiot I may say. An Illusionist should be able to identify the truth and lies." Mukuro said still pointing the trident but he retreat it and look at the sky.

"That is the job of the mist. Ready to lie to protect the truth. Ready to die to protect his sky." Mukuro stated before looking at Viper. "You should consider this as a lucky chance of not killing you. My sky doesn't want to hurt anyone, so I follow. But who shall hurt my sky, Shall be punish more than that illusion you saw." Mukuro said before smirking and disappearing into a mist.

Viper was shock at first. Of all the people in this world, a Criminal is the one who made him realize the true job of the mist. Viper gave a soft smile and look at the sky. "I guest your right Mukuro Roduko." Viper thought and sat on the roof feeling the not illusion peaceful scene. Then suddently hit Viper. "But I wonder, Why does Mukuro's hair style look weird....? A Pineapple perhaps.... And not to mention he looks like Demon spade. The First generation mist of Vongola." Viper thought, He once saw Demon spade's portrait in the mansion, and compare it to Mukuro's looks.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Takeshi was smiling the whole time fighting Squalo.

"Maa~ Maa~ Can you just calm down? It will be easy if we have just talk." Takeshi said smiling even though his sword and squalo sword meet each other.

"VOI! What the hell is your problem!?" Squalo yelled as he back away and point his sword at Takeshi.

"I could ask you the samething." Takeshi said calmly.

It made squalo more mad and glare at Takeshi. "An idiot like you doesn't have a right to be the rain guardian of Vongola." Squalo said as he attack slicing every part of something that his sword hit. Takeshi just dodge all of it thanks to his Father training.

Well when he heard that Hayato and Tsuna was playing a Mafia game, Takeshi ask his father to trained him. Tsuyoshi disagree first, but when he heard that his son will be the future and possible rain guardian of Vongola, he did trained him despite being too harsh, he did. So technically Takeshi is good at this, the problem is his personality is not in a fighting.

"And you were?" Takeshi ask to Squalo calmly but in a serious way.

Squalo glare at Takeshi and attack Takeshi more with anger, but he was caught of guard when Takeshi was suddenly infornt of him and grab his sword. Now Squalo has no weapon in his hands, he hissed and glare at Takeshi.

Takeshi was an idiot, (But atleast his a true friend.) he let go of the two sword and throw it somewhere where Squalo can't reach.

Takeshi slowly walk towards Squalo which Squalo was panicking and don't know what to do, He slowly backing away until his back reach the wall. (Since they aren't in the roof anymore, they are in the school grounds)

Takeshi finally reach Squalo and put his hands on Squalo's shoulder.

"You know, Rains job is to make everyone calm and feel relax. Find their inner peace. A rain should wash the sorrow and pains away. But the sky always do it to the Rain whenever or wherever he is feeling alone." Takeshi said with a smile and let go of Squalo. He look at the clear sky.

"The Rain should be calm, not stormy like what you have showed. But despite that, I still admire your skills. They were incredible. But.... You can't be the rain guardian, because rain shall wash everyone's pain and sorrow." Takeshi said with a smile on Squalo.

Squalo feel to his knees and give up. He had to admit. He don't have any characteristics of the rain, Only the sword thingi (Since Vongola 9th told him about the first generation Rain who uses sword he might as well use one) but he knows that his not capable of being a rain.

Squalo look at Takeshi who is smiling like an idiot looking to the sky.

"Why?" Squalo said. "Why do you smile like that?" Squalo ask.

"Because... As long as my sky is with me, I shall keep smiling"

With that Squalo smile in defeat and look at the sky. He had to admit, He and Xanxus are bestfriend and he swear that Xanxus was their boss and his loyalty is only for Xanxus alone. But Takeshi, is a brat who made him realize, That this fighting was useless, because Xanxus was never the sky. But even so... His loyal and a friend to Xanxus.

I guest I was defeated.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
382K 10.7K 68
Sawada Nana reported to her beloved wife that she only have one child. But the truth is she had two child, she don't like her youngest son because it...
84.3K 2.4K 16
As the Sky falls, his elements follow. "Minna, we'll see each other again. I love all of you, especially you, my beloved Renato." "GIOTTO!" 400 years...