TLS #3 : The Girl in Red Dress

By beyondlocks

TLS #3 Blane Samuel A definition of a nice guy, a guy who always think about others first than himself. Since... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Help
Chapter 2 - 2nd Time
Chapter 3 - Roll
Chapter 4 - Crazy
Chapter 5 - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 6 - So Right
Chapter 7 - Get Away
Chapter 8 - Unbelievable
Chapter 9 - Drunk
Chapter 10 - Will Do
Chapter 11 - Attraction?!
Chapter 12 - Friends
Chapter 13 - Comfort
Chapter 14 - Chance?
Chapter 15 - Goodbye
Chapter 16 - Show Up
Chapter 17 - How Are You
Chapter 18 - Reversal
Chapter 19 - Lauren..
Chapter 20 - Back
Chapter 21 - Disaster
Chapter 22 - Self Control
Chapter 23 - Our Moments
Chapter 24 - Modern Era
Chapter 25 - Big Fan
Blane Samuel - Camilla Medilton

Epilogue

72.9K 2.7K 116
By beyondlocks

Blane Samuel

"Baby.. I'm home." I said as I walked in. I ran upstairs to the room and opened the door but there's no Camilla there. I raised my eyebrows and called her again.

"Camilla.. baby." I called and called but no answer. She texted me that she's at home but now she's nowhere to be found.

I took out my phone and dialed her phone. I became a little anxious and suddenly she answered the phone.

"Baby, where are-"

"Blane baby."

"Where are you Camilla?" I asked completely worried about her.

"I'm at the hospital."

"What?!" My eyes widen and I ran out from the house.

"What happen?" I asked as I put my phone on loudspeaker and got into my car. I drove out from the house.

"Uhmm I broke my hand." She said in a really careful tone.

"What? How? Where are you?" I asked in panic. Gosh this girl!

"Hospital near our house." She said.

"Be there in 3 minutes." I said and speed up. I ended the call and concentrated on my driving because I want to get there fast. I parked the car and ran inside the hospital. I looked for the emergency room and ran there because I bet she will be there.

I walked inside and found her sitting on the bed currently being treat by a nurse. I let out a breath of relieve, gosh I wasn't hoping to see my wife got hurt after not seeing her for almost a week.

"Camilla." I called and she turned her head to me. Her eyes widen and smiled widely. I hugged her and she chuckled.

"You made me so worry!" I said and looked at her eyes.

"Sorry.. I slipped earlier at the kitchen."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be home this early besides I know what your reaction be." She smiled and I sighed.

"I have to know.. Camilla. I went crazy looking for you around the house earlier!"

"Sorry, I didn't want to make you worry." She pouted and I nodded weakly. I stroke her hair and waited for he nurse to finish wrapping her hand with a hard bandage.

"Does she need a surgery for this?" I asked the nurse.

"No, Mr. Samuel. Mrs. Samuel will be fine in a month because it's only a small crack. Just don't open the bandage for a month." She answered and I nodded.

"Thankyou." I said and she excused herself back.

"I miss you." She said and I turned to her.

"Me too.. I miss you so much." I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Well.. I guess I need to learn to use my left hand." She said looking at her left hand.

"I'll help you, don't worry."

"Nah it's okay." She smiled and I kissed the side of her head.

"You made me so worry!" I ruffled her hair.

"Besides.. I don't want you to go crazy and ask the pilot to speed up if you know."

"You need to tell me everything, Camilla. I'm your husband and I have to know everything. You need to tell me even if a small ant bite you." I said seriously and she chuckled.

"Yes, Blane baby."

"Good. That's my girl." She kissed my cheek and I smiled. I told her thay I will pay for the bills first so we can go and have lunch together. She said she's hungry and want to eat Italian food.

"Shall we go?" I asked Camilla who's looking outside the building.

"Blane."

"Hmm?"

"Can we go on a holiday?" She asked suddenly and I smiled. I held her hand and looked straight to her eyes.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Greece."

"Well.. I bet you won't have any schedule because of this right?" I pointed at her hand and she nodded sadly.

"How about next week?" I asked and she nodded excitedly.

"Is 2 weeks enough?" I asked.

"That's more than enough babe, thankyou." She leaned to me and kissed my lips.

"Well.. I guess we're going to Greece in 2 weeks." I said.

"Let's eat Italian food." She squealed and held my hand. I nodded and walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she got inside. I got in and turned on the car. I drove out from the building and went straight to the best italian restaurant in New York.

"So.. How's Portugal?" She asked.

"Well.. it was good. Pretty much boring and I miss you so much." I said.

"Uhmm Blane, I don't want Italian. I want Vietnam food." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay." I said and when we arrived at the restaurant. She suddenly almost throw up. She got out from the car and almost threw up but didn't. I looked at her panic and patted her back.

"Baby, let's go to the hos-"

"No! I'm pregnant that's why.." What?! My eyes widen.

"You're pregnant?!" I asked and she looked up to me nodding.

"What? You don't like ba-"

"No! I love it.. I'm going to be a dad." I said and smiled widely. I hugged Camilla tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Thankyou!"

"Wait! If you're pregnant.. Why didn't you tell me and earlier you fell and break your hand?!" I looked at her disbelief.

"From now on, I'm going to be with you 24 hours non-stop!" I said.

"Well.. I like that baby.."

"Gosh I'm so happy! Can't wait to be a dad!" I hugged her tightly and she chuckled.

"I love you, Camilla." I said and leaned closer to her.

"Love you too, Blane." She smiled and I kissed her.

Blane Samuel
Camilla Samuel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.4K 43
Meet Damon Knight, a 27 years business tycoon. Handome and sexy ,girls kill to get laid by him, men want to be him. But no one ever dares looks at hi...
64.9K 1.5K 46
Camilla has a talent for finding the wrong guys. That is until she meets Evan. She's sure her luck has changed. He's mature, sexy, commanding, everyt...
2.2M 86.3K 31
BLSC #14 Brandon Lemiere Mr. Popular among girls and a big time playboy. He changed girls every night like changing shirts. Until one day his eyes la...
3.2M 118K 29
BLSC #2 Aiden Locason The number one heartbreaker , even with that title girls still chasing him and follow him like a lost puppy. For him , none of...