High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

Bởi rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... Xem Thêm

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Neko At The Beach

6.7K 67 86
Bởi rg808guy

Hello everyone it's me again. Last chapter you and Emma went on a date to the amusement park. Now you have a date with Koneko, will it turn out great?

P.S.: before this chapter starts I want to know whether ou guys want me to go through and have me do Season 3 of the Anime or start with Volume 5 of the light novels, there isn't really any consistence in me doing Season 3 of the Anime Instead of starting from Volume 5. If I start from Season 3 it will be faster before we get to some of the new stuff that's not in the Anime that I really want to get into but you guys are my readers so I wanted your opinion. Pick if you want me to start from Season 3 or Volume 5.

A: Season 3

B: Volume 5
~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I got home with Emma from our date at the amusement park, I park in the garage and we walked inside. All the girls were in the living room talking to each other as they watched TV except Koneko. The girls turn to us and all they see is me and a gigantic teddy bear.

"Where's Emma?" Lily asks me worried.

"She's behind the gigantic teddy bear" I reply.

Emma then sticks her head out from behind the teddy bear. Even though the thing wasn't as tall as her she held it in front of her entire body. If you were to stand the teddy bear next to Koneko it would be a good 6 inches taller than her.

Note that Koneko is 4'6"

"Where did you get that thing it's massive?" Xenovia asks.

"Let me guess you won it for her" Akeno says.

"That's correct" I reply.

"Something you would do no matter what" Rias says with a smile.

"Very true" I reply "So where is Koneko?" I then question.

"I'm r-right he-re" I hear Koneko stutter a bit.

I turn around and see Koneko at the elevator door blushing a bit. She was wearing a long blue dress with her swim suit under it and was wearing blue sandles. I couldn't tell what kind of swimsuit she was wearing due to the dress.

Koneko's hands were behind her back as she held a small duffle bag behind, I guessed that it was her stuff for the beach such as a spare set of clothes and other beach essentials.

"There you are, do you have what you need for our date?" I ask her.

She nods with the small blush still on her face. Her blush grew as I looked at her more, she started to tighten her grip on the strap of the duffle bag.

"I'm not sure why she's blushing so much. Is it because she's nervous? S it because she's embarrassed about what she's wearing? Or is it because of something else?" I ask my self inside my head.

"Koneko can you stay down here while I go get ready for our date?" I ask.

"O-okay" she says then goes over to the couch and sits down.

I get into the elevator and went up to my room to get ready.

Part 2.

I finished getting ready and I picked up my small duffle bag that had a set of clothes for the a suprise I have after the beach and had some other beach essentials. I was in a t-shirt and a pair of swim shorts. I walked to the elevator and went down stairs. When I got out of the elevator I saw the girls talking to Koneko. I walk up behind the couch and lean on it.

"So are you girls going to sit on the couch and watch TV as me and Koneko go in our date?" I asked curiously.

"Everytime I've gotten home from a date they were all sitting on the couch watching TV, I find it very strange"

All the girls look at me with some shock on their faces. Xenovia was the first one to say something after a small moment of silence.

"Yes, we'll it's not exactly a something on TV but-" Lily then cuts her off by putting her hand over Xenovia's mouth.

"What she means is that we have been watching a lot of anime from your anime bookmarked list" Lily says.

"Yes that is what we have been doing, you have some anime that have a lot of 'plot' in them and are very erotic" Akeno says as if she was talking about a specific anime.

"The most erotic anime I've ever watched was-- ohh he'll no, don't tell me they watched Testement to Sister New Devil!!!"

If you've watched Testement to Sister New Devil you all know what I'm talking about. It's more erotic then High School DxD, Well to me it is.

"I agree,I never knew you of all people would be into such things" Rias tells me.

"Why am I being bombarded like this when I asked a question" I freaked out.

"Were just messing with you (Y/n)" Rias tells me, she then looks at Koneko "It's time for your date with Koneko is it not?"

"Indeed it is" I say.

Koneko then gets up from where she's sitting with her duffle bag. She walks up toe with her duffle bag and holds my hand.

"Ready?" I ask her.

She only nods.

"We will see you girls later" I say as me and Koneko walked out into the garage

I went up to the mclaren p1 and opened up the trunk. I put my bag inside, Koneko handed me her bag and I put it in the trunk also. I closed the trunk and opened the passenger door for Koneko. She got in and I closed the door, I then got into the drivers seat and started the car. I then started to drive to the beach. As I drove Koneko was quite quiet, I then broke the Ice.

"Koneko is everything okay?your being really quiet" I say.

She leans up to my right ear and whispers "Their watching us"

"Who's watching us?" I question

"The other girls" she says quietly as she sits back in her seat.

She then points at the rear view mirror where there was a unusual small device with a red blinking light on it "Camera there" she then points to two other places in the car with that had a small box." Camera there and Microphone there"

"Koneko open up the glove box and give me the roll of electrical tape" I say quietly.

She opened up the glove box and gave me the electrical tape. I then put a piece of electrical over the lense of the small cameras and microphones when we were at a stop light

"So can you tell me why the other girls would be watching us" I say.

"They wanted to see everything that happens on the date. They have been watching all the dates from this weekend" Koneko tells me "I wasn't very fond of the plan of watching all the dates and I told them that you would find out at some point whether it was me telling you or you finding out on your own"

"Why didn't you like the plan?" I asked Koneko.

She blushes slightly before responding "I didn't want to be spied on while we were on our date, my first date....." she replies then trials off.

"It will be fine Koneko, we will have our privacy" I asure her.

"Rias knows your plan on what your going to do, she has cameras and microphones placed everywere along the way" Koneko says.

"You girls really need to stop getting in my head" I say to my self.

"So how will you deal with the cameras and microphones?" She asks.

I think about it for a moment then got an idea. I then summon Mo'o in his carry mode on top of my shoulder.

"Mo'o deal with all of the Cameras and Microphones" I tell him "they look like these" I say and pointed at the cameras and microphones.

"Got it" he says then turns into a hawk and flies out the open drivers door window.

I then closed the window "problem solved" I say.

"I guess that's one way to do it" Koneko says.

Part 2.

After about 30 more minutes of driving me and Koneko arrived at the beach. It was now 4 o'clock, The parking lot of the beach was baron and there was a sign saying that the beach was closed. The beach was semi sucluded, it was by the Kuoh town but there was a bit of a distance before you could get to the beach. There was a small area of trees that you had to walk through before getting to the beach.

"Were here" I say.

"Why is there no one here?" Koneko asked me.

"I rented out the beach for us today" I say with a smile "I just wanted it to be me and you without any interuptions"

Koneko blushed slightly at my response. Koneko then began to fidget with her dress while looking down. She stops then looks at me with a smile.

"Let's go have some fun (Y/n), I'm ready for you to teach me how to swim more" She says with a small smile.

"Okay Koneko, I'm glad your excited-" I say.

"-even though it was kind of out of the blue from how you just were"

We get out of the car and I opened up the trunk so we could get our bags. We then started to walk hand in hand to the beach shore. When we got to the beach shore it was quiet and all you could hear was the crashing ocean waves and the very faint sound of the town. I then took off my shirt and my shoes and socks. Koneko took of her dress and looked at me with a shade of pink on her face. She was wearing a two pice light blue bikini.

"H-how do I-I look?, D-do you like it?" Koneko stutters nervously.

"You look very cute and pretty, like you always will be" I tell her.

"T-thank you" she says.

"It's a sight to see Koneko acting like a normal highschool girl and not her monotoned self, I guess it's because it's her first date ever"

I then laied out some beach towels for us and put our bags on them.

"Now let's get into the water and start those lessons, you will be able to swim in no time" I say to her.

"I will try my best" she says excitedly.

{Time Skip}

It been about a few hours since we started the swimming lessons and Koneko has really improved since the lessons from when we were at the pool. She can swim on her own now with out needing me right next to her or any sort of flotation device.

Right now the sun was hovering over the horizon turning the sky a shade of orange. I sat on the beach shore as the water raised and lowered at my feet. Koneko walked up to me after relaxing in the water by her self. She sits on my lap and faces the falling sun.

"The sun set looks beautiful doesn't it?" She says.

"It sure does" I reply.

"I had fun today, thanks to you I can swim on my own" Koneko tells me in her normal voice with a hint of emotion.

"Your welcome, it's my pleasure to make you girls happy" I tell her.

She turns around her self around and her ears and tail pop out. She then leans in and kisses me. I fall backwards onto my back as we kissed. She had her small hands on my cheeks as I had my hands on her back. Our tounges were in each other's mouths as we exchanged saliva. She then pulls away with a strung of saliva connecting us.

"I love you (Y/n)" Koneko tells me with a small smile.

"I love you too Koneko" I tell her then ask "Are you hungry?, I know a place you would really like"

"Yes I am, I hope it's seafood, please tell me it's seafood" she says and her ears twitch.

"How did you know?" I say jokingly.

"I can read your mind" she tells me fowardly.

"You girls need to really stop getting in my head, you know surprises are meant to suprise people"

"I know" she tells me.

"Let's get change so we can go eat" I say and she nods.

I lean in gave her a quick kiss before she got off my lap. We went over to the out door showers to rinse off all the sand before we changed. Koneko changed back into the blue dress she was wearing earlier and I changed back into what I was wearing but with a new pair of shorts. After we had everything packed up we walked back to the car.

Once we got in and pit the bags in the trunk I started driving to the resturant. The restaurant I had in mind wasn't for the rich and fancy but it was pretty nice and had really good food. When we got there we got out and I handed the keys to the valet.
We walked in side and a hostess came up to us.

"Do you have a reservation" The lady asks.

"Yes, for (L/n)" I tell her.

"Right this way" the lady says.

We follow her and are led to a a table with 2 chairs on a balcony out side that peers over the ocean. There were lit candles lining the railing and a pair of candles on the table. I pulled out a chair for Koneko ans she sat down then I sat in my chair.

"Anything to drink?" The lady asks.

"A water please" I say "How about you Koneko?"

"I'll have a water also" Koneko says.

"Okay, your drinks will be her soon" the lady says then walks off.

Koneko looks at me and says "So how much was it to get this spot?" She asks sternly.

"Only a thousand dollars" I say nonchalantly.

"Not what I expected for you to do, this place doesn't look like anything special or anything fancy either" She says.

"Actually this place is kind of special to me. This is where my dad proposed to my mom, it was at this very table if I remember correctly. This was my mom's favorite restaurant" I explain to Koneko.

"Was you dad loaded with money or something to be able to pay a thousand dollars for a balcony table" Koneko asked then looked at the menu "and the food"

"Well I'm not exactly sure, mom never said what his profession was when I was young. I wish he could see what his son has become, Even though I've never met him since he died before I was born" I say.

"Do you have any pictures of him?" Koneko asked me.

I thought abit about her question before replying "when I think about it I've never actually seen what he looked like. I don't think I have a picture from back then that doesn't have me or my mom in it but none of the pictures actually showed my mom with a guy. Though that could just be a coincidence"

Then a waiter comes with our drinks.

"Here you go, can I take your order?" The waiter asks.

"I'll have (pick a seafood meal)" I tell him.

"I'll have the New England Crab Boil" she says and points at it on the menu.

"Are you sure? That's supposed to feed 8 people" The waiter says.

"Yes, I'm sure I'll finish it" Koneko says.

"As you wish, your food will be here shortly" the waiter says then walks off.

"You sure are hungry" I say.

"When am I not" Koneko tells me.

"True" I say.

Part 3.

After we finished eating I paid the bill and left a tip. We got the car from the valet and started driving home. On the drive home something was giving me a really uneasy feeling but I tried to think nothing of it.

"So how was the food Koneko?" I ask her as she laied her head on my shoulder to the best of her ability.

"Great, probably the 2nd best food I've ever had" she replies.

"What's the best then?" I question.

"Your cooking" she tells me.

"Well thank you for the compliment" I say.

When we arrived home I parked the car and we got our bags from the trunk. When we walked in side the other girls were silently watching TV.

"Hey girls were back" I say to them.

"So how did it go?" Rias asked in a serious tone.

"Well, Koneko can swim on her own now" I tell her.

"How was it to ruin our fun" she asks in a voice with a hint of pout.

"Uhhh what fun?" I asked.

"The fun where we watched you and Koneko's date" Lily says pouting.

"Yeah you ruined all our fun" Emma pouts while waving her arms all about.

"I think you should be punished for your actions" Akeno says then licks her lips.

"He will be punished for what he did, let's see if he will get any sleep tonight" Rias says in slightly harsh tone.

"I think I really dug my self a grave"

"You did" Rias tells me strait.

"Damn it all get out of my head!" I yell.

~~~~~
Hello everyone here's the end. What do you think Rias's punish ment will be, it's not like her methods of punishment will really effect you, right?

Sorry earlier today I accidentally pressed publish when I was almost done. Now until next time bye

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

580K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...