Meh Random Book

By Slumped_coffee

Basically my book of random things its in the title๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ More

Its A BIG Deal To Me
Random Thoughts

Interductiuon

11 0 2
By Slumped_coffee

Hello my little potatoes, how's it going and how was your thanksgiving, I bet it was great. But what's really great is that your reading this and clicked on in this book.

I know its not going to be as good as other folks books but hey why no-

*The pastas bust open the door*

Bloody Painter: BITCH I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU DID NOT FORGET US!!

I didn't I was just telling the audience *points to everyone* what's to be expected.

*FNAF crew jumps through the window*

Chica:Did someone say pizza?

No one said pizza you chicken, now the people that are joining us in previous chapters here now?

........

Okay I think *Anime characters come through the door like normal people*

FINALLY SOMEONE ENTERS LIKE A HOOMAN BEING

Now potatoes I hope you enjoy this and as for my other books I have out or the future books it'll take time but I really hope you enjoy this book.

Say bye everyone *waves*

*The pastas, anime peeps, and FNAF crew wave goodbye*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
55.2K 1.5K 41
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
362K 9.6K 150
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
84.5K 6.5K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...